Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Rocket Trainer

Chapter 5; The Glaring Dratini

by Moonlight_Angel 1 review

Akari's firt cirtified Pokemon hates her for watever reason.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Sci-fi - Characters: The Narrator - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-01-05 - Updated: 2011-01-05 - 235 words

0Unrated
"Akari? What happened?" Dratini had a glare in it's eyes. "Nothing!" I announced, I tried putting the Pokemon away. "I heard a Pokemon use a move," she continued. "Like Dragon Rage or something like that..." I tried to hide the fact that I had chosen a Pokemon.
"You heard nothing!" I said in a panicing voice. "If you insist," Ikumi pulled out a trainer card.

"Let's get out of here," Ikumi said, "did you get the Pokemon you wanted?" All I did was nod. I didn't answer her directly.

"Thank you for the trainer card," I said weakily, Ikumi looked at me weird, I just smiled.
"Okay, let's just go then." Ikumi pushed me out of the room. "Okay," I looked at Ikumi a little frightened, "let's go."

While we were walking I noticed many Pokemon coming near me, attacking me all over... "Akari, why are the Pokemon hitting you?" I turned white, and stared at Ikumi.
"You must be a Pokemon magnet," She said, that annoyed me. "These Pokemon are enraged, can't you tell?!"
Ikumi frowned and stopped talking to me.


There was a note at the bottom of the Pokemon I picked.




---------
This Pokemon attracts wild Pokemon out of anger, be careful when you pick it.



"That's bad," I backed up.
"Be careful Akari!" In an instant all I saw were Pokemon pouncing on me, there was no escape.

To be continued.
Sign up to rate and review this story