Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Kingdom hearts III Masters of the Keyblades

Uiki, fiend of lightning

by Necrophiliac666 0 reviews

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2011-01-05 - Updated: 2011-01-06 - 2124 words

0Unrated
Uiki, fiend of lightning
Kingdom Hearts belongs to Square Enix and Disney, as does anything else I may use. Plot and OCs belong to me.

XXX

'You said something was coming. Does Sora have time to recover?' Riku asked

'No,' Sam answered, blowing smoke into Riku's face, who had to turn away from the unappealing smell. Riku was not a fan of cigarettes, 'it is already here.'

'Already? I don't see anyone,' Kairi stated as she looked around the library.

'No, he's right,' stated Riku, 'I can't explain it, but I can feel something coming. Something dark.'

'Such a powerful presence. Could it be...? No. Impossible,' Sam mused aloud.

'What are you talking about?' Riku asked.

'If it is, then...' Sam again mumbled, before widening his eyes in realization, 'Sora needs to get the hell out of here!'

'I know,' Riku stated as he turned to Donald and Goofy, 'you two get him out of here,'

'Let's go Sora!' Donald shouted as he and Goofy helped him up and rushed Sora out of the room.

'Shadow, stop anyone outside from entering,' Sam ordered, 'if anyone enters this room then they will be reduced to nothing but smouldering corpses,' Shadow answered with a small nod and rushed out, along with Interceptor.

'Hey, what are we looking-?'

'Hello keybearers!' Kairi was answered as a disembodied voice bellowed through the room, 'My nameis Uiki [1], and today I shall be dining on three little insignificant humans! For an appetiser, I'll be feeding on a couple of tiny maggots, and for my main dish, I'll be enjoying the heart of none other than one of the princesses of light,'

'Damn it! So I was right,' mumbled Sam as he summoned Outcast.

'What do you mean? Who is that?' Kairi asked.

'Uiki, the Fiend of lightning,' Sam answered.

'The what?' asked Riku.

'I assume you know that there must be a balance between light and darkness.' Sam began.

'Yeah, so what?'

'So surely you must have assumed that when there are people with hearts of pure light, such as the princess here, the cosmos would balance the equation with beings of pure darkness.'

Kairi gasped, 'Does that mean that they're my opposite?'

'Yes, but also they represent the darkness of the four elements that create the roads between worlds. No matter how you look at it, their goal is the same. To see you dead,' Sam said as he pointed at Kairi.

'What?! But why do they want to kill me?'

'Not just kill you. They want to eat you, well, your heart at least.'

At this revelation, Kairi was terrified beyond words.

'Knock it off Sam! You're going to scare her to death!' Riku shouted.

'You can't protect her from the truth,' Sam moved his eyes from the silver haired boy to the centre of the room as he felt energy gathering there.

'I think we've run out of time to talk,' Riku said as a sphere of electricity gathered in the middle of the room, and in it stood a figure. As the lightning cleared, the blond man inside looked up and sent a sinister smirk in Kairi's direction.

'Evening princess.'

'You must be Uiki, right?' Riku asked as he summoned way to the dawn. Uiki ignored him entirely.

'I can sense how pure your heart is from here! Normally I have to feed on babies for a pure heart, but this is the real deal!'

Kairi was horrified by this statement, 'You're a monster!'

Uiki chuckle at the exclamation, 'Smart girl, most people are fooled by this disguise. You should know though that only a human would be insulted by that word. For some reason, your species prides itself on being lower on the food chain,' After saying this, Uiki looked up and down her body, 'my, my, what a gorgeous body. Maybe we can have some fun before I eat.'

'Keep the hell away from her!' Riku shouted as he jumped in front of Kairi.

'And what might you do if I do not, hmm?' Uiki asked with a mocking smirk upon his face.

'You're about to find out!' Riku shouted as he charged at Uiki.

'Damn it Riku, don't charge!' Sam warned, but Riku did not listen.

As Riku closed in of the Fiend, he slashed his blade at the beast's waist, but Uiki took to the air with such speed that no one even saw him move. It was as if he had teleported there rather than jumped.

'My my. Aren't we slow?' Uiki mocked before he slammed his feet into Riku's shoulders, sending him to the ground. Uiki landed, a foot on either side of Riku's head, and charged at Kairi, who summoned Destiny's place, and as soon as Uiki was close enough, slashed at his face. Unfortunately for her, Uiki shifted his position so the weapon missed.

'What?' Kairi asked, bewildered.

'Such a simple tactic might work with mindless Heartless, but not with me!' Uiki thrust his hand at Kairi, but stopped abruptly and jumped back as a chain was hurled towards him. Once he was a safe distance away, Uiki sent a grin in Sam's direction.

'I almost forgot about you and those pesky chains of yours,' Uiki said as he saw the two chains sprouting from Sam's body, 'and it looks like you finally mastered that camouflage technique. Took you long enough! Nearly six years for something as simple as that. How pitiful'

'And what makes you so sure about that?' Sam asked.

'Those chains are made from darkness, so of course a Fiend like I would be able to sense them. You have two chains, plus those camouflaged four,' Uiki said as he charged the lightning in his hand. Sam began to retreat. Once Uiki had fully charged his attack, he fired it; however, the Fiend changed the direction at the last minute, sending the blast soaring towards Kairi.

'Ahhhh!' Kairi screamed as the electricity engulfed her, burning her flesh. Kairi fell to the ground as the attack subsided, but slowly she forced herself up onto his feet.

'You a masochist or something?' called Uiki as he lunged forward towards her. His tongue shot out of his mouth and impaled her shoulder. Kairi let out a blood-curdling scream as the tongue exited her body, followed by a shriek as Uiki backhanded her to the ground with enough force to draw blood.

'Oh man, your screams are making me hard,' Uiki smirked as he pulled Kairi up by her hair, 'how about it? Want to have a little fun,' laughter filled Kairi's ears, yet suddenly, they were replaced by an animalistic growl of pain. Kairi fell to the ground with her hair covered in blood. Kairi pushed herself up, looking to her side as she did, but was horrified at what she saw next to her. Uiki's severed hand.

Riku pushed himself up. As he looked up, he saw Sam holding Uiki by the shirt, Outcast covered in blood and pointed at the blonde-haired demon's throat. Uiki quickly coated his remaining hand in electricity before slamming it into Sam's abdomen, sending him flying away. The fourteen-year-old jumped back onto his feet before a chain jumped at the Fiend, however stopped abruptly as Riku charged in front of him.

'You look after Kairi! This son-of-a-bitch is mine!'

'Riku, I'm alright!' Kairi said as she charged as well.

'Is that so? We'll have to do something about that, won't we?' Uiki laughed as he conjured electricity around his hand, and fired it straight towards Kairi. The blast moved with such speed that Kairi could not conceive what had happened until it hit her. She let out another scream, and fell backwards when the attack cleared. Electricity still visibly ran over her body, and her muscles jerked accordingly.

'Bastard!' Riku slashed at Uiki's head, but the Fiend jumped back to safety. Uiki looked at the stub where his hand once was, noticing that a wave of dark energy had closed the wound.

'I do believe this body is screwed,' Uiki stated, 'No worries though. I'll just tear your innards out, and wear your skin like a nice new suit.'

'That bastard isn't even paying attention,' Riku thought furiously as he charged at the Fiend and stabbed at his abdomen. Uiki simply jumped onto the blade, forcing it to the ground, and kneed Riku in the chin, sending him flying across the room without his weapon. Uiki laughed mockingly as Riku stood up and wiped away some blood from his chin. Riku called back 'Way to the dawn' to his hand before charging forward. Uiki grouped his index and middle fingers together, and fired a shot of lightning at the Keybearer. Riku dodged the blast, and it hit and incinerated a painting on the wall, leaving only a smouldering fire where it once lay. Uiki continued to fire lightning at Riku, who continued to dodge, insuring the destruction of the books and paintings in the room.

Sam simply sighed and shook his head at Riku's attempts, 'He's wasting his time. Uiki, though physically the weakest of the four fiends, is the fastest. A one-on-one duel will get him nowhere in his human form,' Sam thought as he knelt down to inspect Kairi, 'she's been badly burnt, but nothing that can't be quickly healed with magic. Lucky for her she is unconscious; being burnt is beyond excruciating'

'Yes, you would know from experience, wouldn't you?'

Sam ignored the voice in his head as he put a hand over her body, 'Curaga,' a green aura covered Kairi's body as the third degree burns slowly disappeared.

Riku looked around the room, which was now covered in fire.

'My, my, quite the barbeque we have here, wouldn't you agree?' Uiki smirked as he appeared behind Riku, making him stumble back and spin around, 'It's just too bad Katsutoshi isn't here. This would really get him off.'

Ignoring the man, Riku simply muttered, 'Kihonteki Youshiki.'

'Are you kidding me?' Uiki laughed.

'What is it!?' Riku demanded.

'When a Keybearer decides to use Kihonteki Youshiki halfway through a life or death battle, it usually means one of two things. Either they are so arrogant and they want the fight to last as long as possible, or that they aren't strong enough to keep it up for long periods of time. Judging by the way that you're getting your ass handed to you, I'd say your motives are because of the latter reason!'

Uiki suddenly vanished from Riku's sight. Suddenly, an agonizing sensation to Riku's waist appeared; he looked down, and saw Uiki's fangs imbedded into his hips. Riku's face contorted in both pain and rage as he stabbed at Uiki's head, the action forced Uiki to release Riku and jump away just in time to avoid being impaled. Next, Riku charged forward and hastily slashed at the Fiend. Because of the extra speed boost from the Kihonteki Youshiki, Uiki had to put in a decent amount of effort to avoid the strikes. If anyone were to look on at the two, they would see them dematerializing, and reappearing elsewhere, rather than moving.

'Not bad silver, your determination is as fierce as Katsutoshi. It's just too bad that he won't be able to meet you,' Uiki said as he took to the air and kicked Riku in the face. As he stumbled back, Uiki brought down his follow-up attack. Uiki's other foot came down, but Riku intercepted it with his arm before pushing him away. Riku took a step, but his leg failed, and he fell onto his knee.

'Damn it, I'm losing too much blood,' Riku thought.

'Die!' Uiki ran at Riku with a smirk, his fangs bared, Riku's blood still dripping from them. He was but mere centimetres away, and as he closed in, Uiki leaped forwards, but Riku suddenly outstretched his weapon. Uiki could not stop in time, and the Keyblade entered between his eyes, coming out the back of Uiki's head.

'You got too careless. If you had used a lightning bolt, then I'd probably be dead right now.'

XXX

'I'm alright! I can fight again,' Sora reassured everyone as he made for the library, 'Donald, Goofy, let's get back in there. That guy won't know what hit him!'

XXX


1. Pronounced as Weekee.
Sign up to rate and review this story