Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Kingdom hearts III Masters of the Keyblades

Ride the lightning

by Necrophiliac666 0 reviews

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2011-01-26 - Updated: 2011-01-27 - 2299 words

0Unrated
Ride the lightning


Kingdom Hearts belongs to Disney and Square Enix. The plot and OCs belong to me.

XXX

Shadow allowed the three to enter the room; after all, it was doubtful that Sam was talking about them. As Sora, Donald, and Goofy entered the library, Sora's muscles tightened, and his limbs became taut. Rather unexpectedly, Riku's Keyblade was impaled straight through Uiki's head. Slowly, he hauled the weapon free, and Uiki's body fell limp to the ground.

'I guess you didn't need us after all,' Sora stated as his body relaxed.

'Sorry I didn't wait for you,' Riku panted as he made his way back to Sora. He did not notice this however, he was much too busy. Sora's stomach turned inside out as he saw Kairi's body lying unconscious on the ground.

'Kairi!' Sora screeched as he rushed over to her, dropping to his knees as he reached her.

'Your concern is unnecessary. She is only unconscious. There is no threat to her life, and I tended to any and all major injuries,' Sam stated.

'Thank you.'

'Get up;' said Sam, 'we are not finished yet.'

'What are you talking about? Riku stabbed him through the head,' Sora stated, 'Nobody could live through that.'

'No, no body could. But that is not Uiki's body.'

'Still, I don't think-' Sora was cut off by thunderous laughter. He turned to its source, Uiki's corpse. As the laughter ceased, Uiki's chest blasted open, splattering blood, bone, and internal organs on the floor. Sora's face contorted at the sight, at the same time, electricity fired into the roof, instantly bringing it down. Donald swiftly raised his staff, casting a protectga spell that surrounded the group, protecting them from the falling debris.

Sora pushed himself out of the rubble, looking up at the sky as he did. The sky was now smothered with unnaturally black clouds.

'Look!' Riku shouted as he pointed up. Sora followed the finger, which was pointing at a figure surrounded in light; it was relatively humanoid, save for the two wings sprouting from its back.

'I take it that's Uiki's true form,' Sora stated.

'Yes, that's him,' Sam stated as he diverted his eyes from the painfully bright creature. Though it may not have been to the extent of looking upon a solar eclipse, or even upon a burning star like a sun billions of light-years away, it was still painful to look upon him. An enormous flash of lightning roared down from the being, and before anyone could react, Riku was blasted and struck down.

'Riku!' Sora shouted as he jumped from the sudden action.

'Isn't payback a bitch?' Uiki roared in a sickening and demented voice.

'First Kairi and now Riku. He's dead,' Sora thought as he clenched his fist.

Then, Uiki said something that bewildered Sora, 'More victims? This day gets better and better!'

Sora turned around in time to see Leon and Setzer enter the room.

'Get back!' Sora shouted, 'We'll be fine!'

'Sora, there is a time to play your cards, and a time to fold. This is one of those times,' Setzer stated, trying to reason with the boy.

'We have to beat him now. We may not get another chance,' Sora explained, 'Just take Riku and Kairi and get out of here!'

Leon nodded, 'If that is what you think is the best thing to do then I won't stop you,' as he said this, he lifted Kairi into his arms. Reluctantly, Setzer did the same with Riku, and they both ran for the door.

'Nope, can't have you doing that!' Uiki shouted as he prepared another attack, but suddenly stopped as a Kunai came at him.

'Take that!' Yuffie shouted.

Uiki dodged the weapon, 'Just what were you trying to-' suddenly, the second ninja of the group sped into the air, grabbed the kunai, and redirected it in a single movement. Uiki knew he should move, but the sudden unexpected action had left him paralyzed, and he could do nothing but allow the weapon to penetrate his eye.

"Grraghh!' Uiki growled in agony, giving the four enough time to retreat.

'Bastards! Bastards! Bastards! Bastards! Bastards!' Uiki screeched.

'I think Shadow made him mad,' Sora stated as he summoned heroes crest.

'No shit,' Sam replied, 'this will be difficult.'

'You can say that again,' Sora replied, 'we'll have to use magic just to hit him.'

'Leave it to me!' Donald happily hollered.

'What should I do?' Goofy asked, 'I'm no good with magic like you three.'

'How many Ethers do you have?' Sam asked.

Goofy checked his equipment before replying, 'six Ethers, as well as two potions.'

'Stay back then. If anyone starts to look tired, give them an Ether.'

'Should we give Goofy all of our-' Sora began.

'No,' Sam quickly cut him off, 'if we did and he was incapacitated, then we would need to take the equipment from him, and that would make us an easy target. It is better that we hold onto some Ethers ourselves.'

'You bastards will pay!' Uiki screeched as he brought a lightning bolt down upon the four.

'Incoming!' Sora shouted as they split up to avoid the attack. Sora jumped forward. Goofy jumped backwards. Sam to the left and Donald to the right. In retaliation, Donald fired an Icicle; however, Uiki evaded it with rapid speed, and countered it with an electrical blast. Donald screeched loudly as the blast struck his body.

'Well, I'd say this duck is about cooked, wouldn't you agree?'

Sora fired a fireball towards Uiki, but he quickly dodged it, bringing several thunderbolts from the sky down as he did. Continuing to dodge several magic blasts, as well as dark projectiles, Uiki brought thunderbolts down upon them.

'Do you have anything a little less obvious?' Sam asked as he whipped at Uiki with several chains. Uiki dodged a little to the left each time. Suddenly, a chain shot from the library floor, and wrapped around Uiki's foot. The fiend slashed it with his claw, before evading a Fire and a Firaga spell. Sam slashed his Keyblade, creating a violet diamond that hurled towards Uiki. The tip pointed at the fiend, before firing beam-like projectiles at him. The fiend easily evaded them, and with each beam, the diamond shrunk until it had completely dematerialized. Sam fired another, but this time instead of many beams, there was one large constant one. Again, Uiki dodged it, and continued evading it until it dematerialized.

'This is getting us nowhere,' Sam growled.

'I know! What else can we do?' Sora replied exhaustedly.

'Sora,' He turned to Goofy as the knight threw an Ether to him. As the Keybearer caught it, he removed the bottle's top and swallowed the liquid.

'Thanks,' Sora said as he turned back to the fiend, 'maybe if we...' suddenly, a barrage of lightning bolts came down at him. Sora rolled out of the way, but was struck by a blast sent by Uiki. Sora screamed out as he fell to his knees.

'Die, you bastard!' Uiki shouted as he fired one more blast.

'Reflect!' Donald screeched as a sphere surrounded Sora. As the lightning bolt struck it, the blast was sent straight back at its creator; however, it had little to no effect.

'Donald! Let's drive together.'

'Right!' Donald replied. He held out his hand, and a blue orb appeared, 'Sora,' Donald lunched the orb, and the Keybearer caught it. Instantly, he was engulfed in a white aura. When it cleared, Sora was standing up straight, his clothing now coloured blue.

'A change of clothes, should I be quivering in fear?' Uiki mocked as he launched a blast of lightning at Sora; however, the Keybearer quickly evaded, before shooting an energy beam from Heroes crest towards the fiend. He sped forward over the library, causing the Keybearer to spin around and shoot several blasts, none of which made their mark.

'Your attacks are too predictable! Surround him with them, don't simply shoot!' Sam instructed.

Sora followed these instructions, spinning around as he fired, causing the blasts to consume the sky. Uiki tried to evade the blasts, but could only escape several. The majority of the blasts slammed into Uiki, causing him to growl, but not slow down. He fired a dozen more blasts at the fiend, but he called down a storm's worth of lightning, destroying the shots. Sora was but a blur as he evaded the lightning and appeared in front of the lightning fiend. Said beast was about to fly back, but felt the cool feel of metal, which could only be a chain wrap around his leg. Sora outstretched his Keyblade, and engulfed the fiend in fire.

Uiki growled in fury as he blasted Sora with lightning, sending him falling to the courtyard, but a chain wrapped around his abdomen and pulled him back to the library. He got back onto his feet just in time to evade a jolt of electricity that was launched his way. He fired two more shots before flipping to evade yet another blast. While in midair, Sora fired an icicle at Uiki, which he evaded with ease.

'Just die!' Uiki screeched as lightning thundered down upon the library. Sora evaded the strikes in a zigzag pattern. He took to the air, dodging another jolt of lightning as he did. As Sora reached the fiend, he fired a lightning blast that sent the Keybearer into the air, 'Your mine now, bitch!' Suddenly, Sora flipped around and fired a beam straight into the fiends head before falling down to the cold, hard, library floor.

'That should do it,' Sora said, 'There's no way that he could-'

'You're dead!' Sora quickly spun around to see Uiki speeding towards them.

'No way! He just won't quit!'

'We should move,' Sam stated. Both he and Sora rushed in opposite directions as Uiki slammed into the floor. A dark projectile shot at him, but he evaded it. Goofy charged forward, but Uiki sent him flying back. Next, he charged at Donald.

'Leave him alone! He can't fight back!' Sora shouted.

'And!' Suddenly, a Keyblade impaled its way into Uiki's chest.

'Destiny's place... Kairi?' Sora turned to the doorway to see her standing.

The fiend dropped to his knees, and the light surrounding him vanished.

As Sora looked upon the fiend, he felt his stomach tear itself apart. Uiki's flesh was completely burnt and blistered. His good eye looked as if it had rotten, and a kunai was still embedded in the other, blood still leaking from it. His shape was humanoid, but that was it, it was impossible to make what he looked like out other then his shape. Streams of blood were leaking down his mouth, and often he would cough even more up.

'How...humiliating,' Uiki said, his voice weak. Kairi slowly made her way over to the fiend, her entire body shaking, 'The predator killed by his own pray ...Sirea would have never let me hear the end of this.'

'Why did you have to attack us? If you didn't, then you wouldn't have had to...' Kairi dejectedly said.

'Why? I'm a fiend; it's in the job description. You know, terrorize humans, destroy the light, and eat princess's hearts. Nothing personal. Don't have much choice. It's just that if you seven live, then we four will die. If we do not kill you, then you will kill my sister, my brothers, and me 'Uiki smiled weakly.

'You just wanted to save your family?'

'You sound surprised. Just because I'm a monster from the darkness...doesn't mean I don't have a heart.'

Suddenly, Uiki heaved and coughed. Blood excreted from his mouth and spilled at Kairi's feet. Kairi stepped backwards, her widened eyes unable to move from the fiend's form.

Uiki's body began to spasm, and his shoulder burst. Blood, flesh, and bone flew to the ground. Uiki shot out an agonised scream as his body ripped itself apart. Kairi's body trembled as her stomach turned. Quickly, she turned away.

'Don't look away princess,' Sam instructed, 'This is your life. This is the life of those who are tools of the Keyblade. Exterminate those who threaten to disrupt the balance of light and darkness. Do not look away, you have spilt his blood, looking away will not change that.'

Uiki let out another scream, this time his abdomen exploded. His screams were much louder this time, and with reason. His entrails hung, exposed from his mutilated frame. His bloodcurdling screams seemed as if they would break the sound barrier. Darkness seeped through his body, and he tilted his head to face Kairi once again, blood trailing from his mouth.

'Don't kill my brothers and sister. If I can beg for something, then it will be that. Please...don't kill them, as you killed...me,' and soon after saying that, his eyes became lifeless, and his body fell limp like a ragdoll. His lifeless eyes still fixated on those of Kairi's. His body did not disappear. His cadaver remained for all to see. Kairi's breathing skyrocketed.

'It's okay Kairi!' Sora said as he bent down and wrapped his arms around her, 'It's okay.'

'He's dead... he's dead because I killed him. I murdered him,' Kairi continued looking into Uiki's dead and melancholy eyes, before letting out a bloodcurdling scream.
Sign up to rate and review this story