Categories > Original > Romance > Fork In The Road

chapter 3

by XlostXloveX 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-01-06 - Updated: 2011-01-07 - 1034 words - Complete

0Unrated
RYANS POV

“Ryan! Ryan! Ryan! Ryan! WAAAAKE UUUUP!”

I jumped at the sound of my annoying younger sister and through my pillow over my head, trying to drown her out. She continued to yell my name and jump on my bed and I continued to ignore her. But failed.

“RYAN! RYAN! GEEETT UUUUP!”
“Sadie! What do you want from me?!”
“you’re going to be late for school”
“you came in here, annoying me, yelling my name, waking me up, and jumping on my bed all to tell me that im going to be late for school?”
“yeah”
“its just school, I don't care about it”
“Matt is waiting for you downstairs” she said flatly and I sighed, knowing that I now actually had to get up
“well...tell him to come up here then and you, get out”
“alright alright” she said and walked out of my room, closing my door behind her as she went.

I sighed to myself as I threw the blankets off myself and sat up. I hate school. I just dont really see the point in going. I mean, I do but its just so..so... boring. The only thing I really look forward to at school is chilling with the guys and goofing off in class.
I walked over to my closet and pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans, white and black studded belt and my Iron Maiden shirt. I put on my clothes and then sat back down on my bed to put on my black converse. I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror trying to decide on whether or not I wanted to brush my hair or leave it the way it was. Their really would not be a difference so I just left it. I walked back into my room, grabbed my bag and then headed downstairs to the kitchen where Matt was, sitting at the table, waiting for me.

“we’re so going to be late” he said as I grabbed a granola bar...okay three, from the snack cupboard
“who cares man, its just school”
“true”
“and plus” I began as we walked out the door, “its not like we’ve never been late before”
“oh um, after school Brandon and I are heading to the mall to get some things. You up to coming?”
“yeah sure” I said as I finished off my last granola bar and out the wrapper in my pocket.

The rest of the way to school, Matt and I talked and goofed around. After walking for about fifteen minutes, we finally reached the school and walked inside to out lockers.

“your a gouche” I said to Matt, laughing as I shoved him
“and your not?” he said back as we closed out lockers and Johny approached
“Wow, you two are so late” Johny said as he came and stood with us
“Yeah, and your not?” I asked
“hey, dont hate the player, hate the game” he said as he kept on walking to class
“you are the game” I replied as I turned and walked down the hall to English class.

Mrs. Melzer, my english teacher, was in the middle of saying something when I walked into class

“stand up and go to” was all I heard as I walked in and she stopped what she was saying and turned to me, “Mr. Stead, would you care to explain as to why it is you are late again?”
“I had stuff to take care of at home?” I lied
“Ryan, it is only the second week into school and you have already been late seven times”
“I know that, sorry”
“Go stand at the back” she said and I did as told.

As I made my way to the back of the classroom, I passed by Brandon, giving him a high five and continued walking. I stood their at the back and looked around the room and Mrs. Melzer continued babbling about some seating arrangement that was going to be done. Ignoring her the best that I could, my eyes wondered around the room until they fell upon a girl. She was sitting in front of Brandon and I realized that I have not seen her around before. She had shoulder length black hair, was wearing a tight white t-shirt, black skinny jeans and just from how she was sitting looked to be no taller than 5’7.
Mrs. Melzer finished babbling and everyone got up and made their way to join me at the back of the room.
I felt a nudge and looked over to see Brandon standing beside me. I nudged him back and he nudged me again and said “her name is Shaelyn and she just moved here from Edmonton Alberta”

“Mr. Lehti and Mr. Stead, I said no talking” Mrs. Melzer snapped and we both immediately turned our attention to her.
“sorry”
“continuing..” she began but again my focus went to from Mrs. Melzer to...her. Shaelyn. Who was standing a few feet ahead of me.

Later that day...

“so” said Johny as he came and sat with us, “I heard we have a new girl at school”
“her name is Shaelyn” Brandon said quickly as he shoved his sandwich into his mouth
“you know her name?”
“she is in our english class and I also have science with her” I said as I pulled out my lunch

and so the rest of lunch went by quickly and the next thing I knew, I was sitting in Math with Johnny. We had a sub today wich everyone took advantage of, except for Kylee. Stupid teachers pet. But I think that Johnny and I had the most fun because we were the only two out of the whole class who got sent to the principles office. Which of course we didnt go though. Instead, we went and hung out with Matt, who had this block off today, outside behind the school. It was actually quite fun, as usual, and we made as much noise as we possibly could. Jumping on eachother, wrestling eachother, shoving eachother, running after eachother, dragging eachother and so on and so forth. The usual.
Sign up to rate and review this story