Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood, Sweat and Tears.

Chapter 4.

by MyChemicalRomancer 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-01-07 - Updated: 2011-01-07 - 1435 words

1Predictable
She opened her eyes grogily and yawned, she stood up to get out of her bed but stopped. There was something pulling her back. All of yesterday's memories flooded back into her mind. Frank's arms gripped her and pulled her against him. Kat squirmed and tried to slide away, but it was no use - even in his sleep he was stronger than her. He snuggled his face into her neck and dreamt whilst Kat silently prayed for something to get him to move away. Before she knew it he started moaning as she felt something grow hard behind her. That was it, she wasn't going to stay there any longer. She tried to pull herself away whilst Frank carried on moaning quietly in his sleep.
"Frank !" She screamed angrily. He immediately shot his eyes open and then looked down.
"Shit!" He hissed as he pushed Kat away, she landed with a thud on the floor as he stood up and quickly hurried out of the room to the bathroom.
Kat gazed at the clock, trying to block out Frank's groaning. It was half three in the afternoon, she had slept for over twenty four hours! Kat sighed and pulled herself up off the floor and gazed at herself in the mirror. Eventhough she convinced herself she hated Gerard, she couldn't help but want to try and impress him with how she looked - but if it were her way she wouldn't dress as a slut. She slipped on her underwear and a baggy tee and sat on the little stool at her dressing table, preparing to get ready for work .. and Gerard.
The bedroom door slowly opened as Frank walked in stark naked. Kat rolled her eyes at his nudety and focused on removing her make up. She stared at herself in the mirror, when she was convinced she had removed all of her old make up she routed around her drawers until she found her eyeliner. Kat lifted her head back up when she felt something press against her back. When she tried to pull away a hand pulled her against them again. She looked in the reflection of the mirror to see Frank with an angry yet sad look in his eye.
"He called again, TWICE!" He hissed. Kat squirmed as Frank span her round to face him. He knelt down so he was gazing into her eyes. Cleary not bothered over the fact he hadn't clothed himself.
"I warned you Kat." He whispered.
Kat felt tears brimming in her eyes. No. She would not cry because of Frank and his little threats.
"What does it matter if he rings !? How do you know what he means to me !?" She asked angrily. Frank smirked and studied her face. He brushed his finger lightly across her cheek. Leaning forward he kissed her neck gently. He sucked and nipped at it making her moan.
"N - no wait, s-stop." Kat stuttered, she placed her hands on his bare chest and tried to push him away. Frank got the wrong impression and kissed her more passionately, Kat struggled against him and finally pushed him away. He stood up and began to put his clothes on.
"You'll regret that babe." He said angrily as he straightened his tie and marched out the room. When she heard the front door lock and the latch go, Kat turned and carried on with her make up.
Three hours later and Kat was ready. She looked at herself in the floor length mirror. She wore a midnight blue corset, with black lace and lining. A short black laced skirt, black fishnet tights and black platform heels. Her hair was in loose curls and framed her face perfectly, her skin was pale and flawless, her eyeshadow was black with black eye liner and mascara as well as ruby red lipstick. She slid a long black jacket on and headed out the door.
The evening air was cool and brisk, Kat shivered and tightened the belt around her waist. She hurried down the back alley ways and streets, her body armed with weapons. Finally she reached the building, it was built to look like a funeral parlour. The door opened after she picked the lock - it was the only way to get in. Kat closed the door behind her and walked through the dark velvet curtains, she walked through the empty workshop until she reached the hidden door inside an old run down coffin. Kat slipped through and walked down the long corridor, it was still the same dimly lit corridor, same smell, same feel. Kat reached the big wooden doors. She pushed them both opened and smirked when she saw Gerard. He was in black suit pants, polished black shoes, white shirt, blue leather braces and a thin black tie. His hair was the same straggly perfect self. He sat in his leather chair and watched her. No smile met his lips.
"Kitten, are you seeing someone?" He asked sadly. A confused look etched across her face.
"No, why ?" She asked. Gerard entwined his fingers together and pouted slightly.
"Well, I have been informed you have been sleeping with someone else ... Is that true kitten ?"
Kat's mouth swung open. "Frank ! He was the one that said that didn't he !? Well I'm not seeing OR sleeping with anyone! I have no reason too!" Kat cried. "Erm, master."
Gerard stood up and gazed at her.
"Are you sure kitten ? He seemed pretty sure." Gerard asked, sadness in his eyes.
"I'm telling the truth master, I just met a guy who is a nice friend and Frank took it out of control and starting presuming things."
"You promise me ?" He whispered, edging closer to her. Kat nodded and slipped her jacket off, it fell to the floor without a sound. Gerard bit his lip as he felt his pants grow tight. She was so beautiful and perfect. He couldn't let anyone have her. He stepped closer and leaned his forehead against hers, he slid his hands around her thin waist and gazed at her.
"Kitten, I have a new person for you to deal with." He whispered and he lightly grazed his face up her neck and across her cheek. Kat shivered and gulped.
"Who is it master." She asked in her seductive voice, even if she tried, she couldn't have made it sound unattrative. Gerard slid his hands lower and whispered into her ear.
"He goes by the name mister Bryar. He will be at the Midnight Bar at nine tonight."
Kat nodded and took the folder with the details in. She froze when she got to the photo of him.
It was him, Bob.
"M - master, this is the friend I was talking about..." Kat mumbled. Gerard wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and nuzzled his face into her neck.
"But Kitten, you said he was just a guy...That shouldn't matter to you then."
Kat looked down and nodded solemly.
"Okay then, I have a deal for you." Gerard began.
"You have one week with Mr. Bryar and then you have to complete your job." Gerard stated. Kat gawped and turned to him.
"That's awfully kind of you master !" Kat gasped.
"But," Gerard said solemly. Kat's stomach dropped and knotted together.
"After he's gone, your mine." He whispered. Kat's heart skipped a beat.
"B-but I already am yours." Kat mumbled.
"Not completely, you will be mine as in .. my ... wife, my soul mate." He pulled her against him, she could feel him growing hard.
"My lover." He whispered, his words caressed her ear causing Kat to shiver. He quickly turned her around and kissed her passionately, his tongue glided over her lip and then into her mouth. He broke away and gazed at her.
"I - I love you Kat. I always have..even if it doesn't seem like it." He whispered and kissed her gently once more.
"Now go, you only have one week." Kat confusedly stumbled off the desk and slipped her coat on.
" I - I love you too." She mumbled, just loud enough for him to hear.
His head immediately shot up. She hurried out the room and down the hall. When she got out of the building she pressed herself against the wall.
"What have I done !?" She hissed to herself sadly before picking herself up and walking home.





Sorry it's been a few days since I updated xxxxx Hope you enjoy ! - thanks for all the comments and reviews, please R&R xxxx much love and thanks xxxxx Ellie Frank xxxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story