Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood, Sweat and Tears.

Chapter 5.

by MyChemicalRomancer 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-01-09 - Updated: 2011-01-09 - 1033 words

3Exciting
She swung open her appartment door to find a smug Frank sprawled acros her sofa.
"What do you want !?" She shouted angrily, it was his fault Bob had to die - she knew it. Frank carried on wearing his cocky grin as he stood up.
"I'm guessing Gerard told you your next victim." He smirked as he studied her facial expression. Kat glared at him angrily.
" Why the fuck did you tell him !? I did what you wanted !" She shouted at him, her face temples pulsing viciously with anger.
"I told you, when you pushed me away - you would regret it." He said simply. Kat glared at him, just a few words from his mouth had managed to ruin her life.
"Yeh well now I have to kill Bob and marry Gerard." She hissed through her teeth, her heart skipped a beat when she said the last part of her sentence. Frank's smile disappeared and a look of confusion spread across his face.
"What !? Your marrying Gerard !?" He asked, his voice slightly raised. Kat folded her arms and leaned all her weight on her right leg.
"Yes. I have one week to kill Bob, then after that I belong to Gerard." Kat replied, calmer at the thought of Gerard.
"Y-you don't want to marry him though, right !?" Frank asked stuttering his words slightly. Kat merely shrugged her shoulders.
"I say I hate him, but when I think about it - I do have a soft spot for him...and I -I wouldn't mind marrying him.." She trailed off and stared into the distance with a dreamy smile on her face. She absentmindedly curled a strand of her hair around her finger.
"What !? I thought you couldn't stand him!" Frank cried out. Confused and slightly hurt. When he realised that his words weren't reaching her he decided a new tactic. His smirk re-appeared as he walked over to Kat and locked eyes with her. He could feel her cool breath on his skin, he shivered with pleasure.
"You know, if you were with me, I wouldn't make you kill a friend. Infact, I would let him live." He whispered. Kat stepped back and studied Frank's face with confusion.
"Look Frank, just go, I'm tired and only have a week left with Bob - the last thing I want is another thing to worry about."
Frank sighed and nodded, he quickly hugged Kat and kissed her lightly on the cheek before walking out of the appartment. Kat turned and locked the door and slipped her heels off, she grabbed her phone and ran into her bedroom. Looking at the previous calls she stopped at the one she wanted. Bob. Pressing the call button she lay on her bed and waited.
"Hello?" A voice recogniseable as Bob's asked.
"Hey Bob, it's me Kat!" Kat smiled at the sound of his voice.
"Kat !? Hey ! I didn't think you were going to call back." He chuckled.
"I'm sorry I had work and I was exhausted." Kat lied, well technically - it was partly true.
"It's okay, so how you doing ?" Bob asked casually.
"I'm fine I -" Kat was cut off by a looud banging noise. There was a clatter as Bob dropped the phone, she listened to what was taking place.
"What the fuck Dude whats with the fucking gun and breaking my door down !?"Bob cried.
"Leave Kat alone !" Someone shouted, she couldn't tell who.
"What !? I -" There was the second bang. There was a groan from Bob and then a loud thud. Kat felt tears pouring down her eyes.
"Bob !? BOB !?" She screamed out. There was a clattering sound as the phone was picked up. Kat heard heavy breathing.
"Who is this !? What did you do to Bob !?" Kat screamed, her heart breaking with every painful breath she took.
"I killed him for you Tutz." A voice whispered. The phone went dead.
Kat kept completely still, collapsed on her bedroom floor she let the phone slip out of her clammy cold hands. The phone clattered as Kat curled up into a ball and cried her eyes out. She loved Bob, more than she loved Gerard or anyone. And yet, he was gone. It was as if she couldn't have anything that would make her happy in the slightest. When all her tears were gone and all that was left was her loud sobs, she slowly pulled herself up to her feet. She picked up the phone and dialled the only other number she knew.
"Hello ?" A velvety voice asked.
"G-G-Gerarddd, B-B-Bo-"
"Put the phone down and come with me now." A voice stated. Kat immediately dropped the phone and turned around sobbing. There stood before her was Frank, he was sweaty and covered in blood. Bob's blood. Kat broke into tears when the reality that Bob really was dead hit her.
"Why did you kill him !?" She shreiked.
"Because I want you." He said simply. Kat shook her head and cried.
"Don't you dare lay a finger on Gerard !" She cried, she could hear his muffled hello's on the phone that was on the floor.
"If you come with me now. No one else will be hurt." He said as he held out his hand. Kat sobbed and regretdly took it. He smiled and put his hands on her waist. With one quick action he hauled her over his shoulder. Kat sobbed as he ran with her out of the appartment, down the stairs and towards the parking lot. He opened a car door and brought her down and into her seat, he closed the door and jogged around and sat in the driver's seat.
Kat felt as if something was behind her, watching, she turned slightly to see Bob's broken body dumped in the back seats. She began crying harder as she quickly turned herself around and stared out the window.
"I will get rid of him soon." Frank whispered as he slid his hand up her leg. Kat stiffened up and silently prayed to herself.





Hope you enjoy ^ ! :)xxxx Thanks for all the reviews and rates ! much appreciated xxxx Please R&R xxxxxxxx Much love and thanks xxx Ellie Frank xxxxxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story