Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood, Sweat and Tears.

Chapter 6.

by MyChemicalRomancer 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-01-12 - Updated: 2011-01-12 - 1200 words

0Predictable
A few hours later, what seemed to Kat like forever, the car pulled up by a deserted lake. Frank unbuckled his seatbelt and stepped out the car, he slammed the door and walked around to the back of the car. Kat kept completely still and quiet, her heart pounding crazily. She jumped when the back door opened and Bob's body began to slide out. Kat closed her eyes as she tried to block out the sound of Bob's lifeless skull cracking as it hit the dusty ground outside. The scraping sound echoed through Kat's mind as she watched Frank drag Bob's body to where they hid all their victims, several feet under the marsh in the lake. Kat closed her eyes and breathing in slowly, trying to pretend she wasn't really being kidnapped whilst a man she loved was being buried and hidden from the world. The footsteps grew louder as Frank opened his car door and wiped his hands on his jeans.
"Dirty work." He muttered as he strapped himself in and backed the car up.
The drive was silent as they sped down a dirt road. Kat stared straight ahead, composing herself as Frank drummed a beat with his hands on the steering wheel. There was a sharp turn and Kat felt herself leaning towards Frank, she tried her hardest to resist the laws of gravity but finally gave in, causing her shoulder to lean against Frank's.
"Easy tiger." Frank chuckled, sickening Kat. As soon as the car had turnd the corner she sat herself up straight and carried on staring straight ahead. Her mind was crammed with what had just happened. Bob was Dead. Gerard loved her. Frank loved her. Frank had kidnapped her. Kat loved Bob. Kat loved --
Her thoughts were cut off as the car came to a stop. They were parked next to a log cabin, completely unknown of excistence to the rest of the world. There was a forest surrounding it, making it hidden from prying eyes. The engine cut off and Frank unbuckled his seatbelt and jumped out of the car, he ran over to the passenger door and opened it. A harsh cold breeze nipped and burned her skin, she shivered violently. Frank smirked and reached over unbuckling her seatbelt, he lightly tilted her face to look at him. Reluctantly, she set a harsh gaze at him.
"Now babe, your gunna play nicely. I killed him so we could be together." His blank expression twitched into a smile. Kat merely glared at him.
"I don't WANT to be with you!" She shreiked, Frank jumped slightly at the volume of her voice.
"I wanted BOB !" She cried, her bottled up tears pouring down her face. Frank stared at her with a pityful expression, he wiped away her tears and cupped her face in his hand.
"I know what will cheer you up." He whispered. Kat stopped her crying at watched him with a confused expression. He grinned and grabbed her waist and pulled her out of the car, he hauled her over his shoulder and made his way towards the log cabin. Once inside he carried her down the basement and down what seemed another two sets of stairs until they reached a dimly lit room.
The room was deep red with dark wood on the floor, it was dimly lit with mood lights. In the centre of the room was a big king size bed. It was newly made and looked like it had never been slept in. Kat kept completely still as Frank laid her down on the bed and watched over her, his hands on either side of her head.
"So beautiful." He whispered as he lowered his head and began kissing and nipping at her neck. Kat closed her eyes and focused on being else where, anywhere than trapped in a cabin in the middle of no where whilst being kissed by a phsycho.
"Gerard." She called out in a pathetic whisper. Frank shot his head up and glared at her, he straddled her waist and smacked his hand across her face. The slapping noise echoed through the room as Kat lay completely still, silently seething whilst her cheek turned a deep shade of pink.
"You don't say that name! Or any other name - apart from mine! Understand !?" He hissed. Kat merely nodded, her teeth grinding together in fury. He slapped her face yet again, making her cheek burn in pain.
"I said understand !?" He said angrily.
"Yes.Frank." She growled, casting him a look of pure hate. He smirked and cocked his head to the side, studying her. She was beautiful to him, her perfect chocolate brown hair framing her pale face perfectly, her big sea blue eyes filled with so many emotions that he had caused. Her plump rose pink lips were in a slight pout as she winced from the pain that remained from where she was slapped. His eyes wandered down her body slowly taking her all in, when his hungry eyes were satisfied he brought his gaze back up to her eyes.
"Now where were we ?" He smirked as he leaned forward and began kissing her lips. Kat lay completely still, wishing to vanish into nothingness.
"Play along." He hissed. Kat obediantly began to kiss him back, he rolled on his back pulling her ontop of him. She straddled him and ran her fingers through his hair, he kept one hand on her hip as the other roamed her back. He moaned as she began to grind her hips against his waist. He began to pull her clothes off and she reluctantly did the same to him. When all of their clothes were scattered across the room Frank pinned her on her back. He spread her legs apart as Kat closed her eyes and braced herself. He held her arms above her head as he positioned himself. Without warning he thrusted himself inside her, Kat's eyes shot open as she screamed in shock and pain. He carried on pumping into her as she fought her tears back. She let her fingers get knotted in his hair and wrapped her legs around his waist. He kissed her passionately, moaning loudly as she bit his lip. Kat bit it out of spite and to cause him pain, where as Frank found it as another turn on.
Kat threw her head back as she felt herself reach her peak.
"Shout my name." He moaned, Kat nodded and shouted his name out. It only took one word from her for him to finally reach his peak, he emptied himself inside her and then collapsed on the bed. He pulled himself out of her and wrapped his arms around her waist - pulling them together. He smiled at her and kissed her lips gently before closing his eyes.
Once Kat was sure he was fast asleep she let her feelings out. She silently cried to herself whispering out to Gerard. Praying that somehow he would be able to save her. She carried on crying until her eyes grew heavy froom exhaustion and she plummeted into sleep. Her only escape from her harsh reality.



enjoy !!! :D xxxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story