Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood, Sweat and Tears.

Chapter 7.

by MyChemicalRomancer 8 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-01-16 - Updated: 2011-01-16 - 593 words

0Predictable
Kat stirred slowly, her head throbbing. She opened her eyes to see Frank staring at her, and immediately closed them shut. Frank chuckled and stroked the side of her cheek.
"Open your eyes babe." He whispered.
Kat reluctantly opened her eyes, she gazed into Frank's hazel orbs. How could he kill Bob, when he knew how much he ment to her ? She felt her eyes water and lowered her head, burying her face into the pillow. A hand slithered up her back and began to massage her.
"Shh Shh, don't cry. I'm here." He cooed.
Kat tensed up at his words and touch. "I don't want you! I want Bob!" She began to cry harder.
Suddenly Kat's head jolted back as Frank grabbed her hair.
"Listen, Bob isn't here anymore, deal with it." He hissed. He threw her head back down and climbed out of the bed. He slipped on his boxers and ran up the stairs, leaving Kat to cry to herself.
Footsteps of bare feet echoed through the room, like a warning alarm. Kat sat herself up and dried her eyes. The door swung open and Frank walked in with a thin square white box and a what appeared to be a shoe box ontop. He placed them on the bed.
"Get ready in these and then go up to the next floor." He smiled as he walked out the door, closing it behind him. She braced herself before opening the boxes.
The first box contained a bag of make-up and six inch platform heels, they were black and looked like leather. She sighed and opened the white thin box, it was filled with blue tissue paper. Kat peeled away the tissue to reveal a tiny black strapless leather dress, there were fishnet thigh length socks with a leather garter, underneath the dress was a black leather collar with spikes on. Kat sighed and stared at the clothing. How could she have gotten to this ?
Kat sighed and slipped the dress on, she felt sick when she realised that there was no underwear in the box for her. She placed the thigh length socks on as well as the garter, then her collar. After applying and fixing her hair, Kat felt she was presentable, well only for a pimp.
Kat sighed and walked up the set of stairs, once she was up there her heart stopped. The room was empty, apart from a work surface and a sports bag bursting with accessories. A dim light flicked on and a silhouette came into view. The silhouette moved closer with what seemed to be several pieces of rope in their hand.
"Ready to play tutz?" The voice asked.




Heyyy, sorry its been ages since I updated ! School and crap - mainly because I got suspended from my school for having bright coloured hair, an ear stretcher and a lip ring :D xxxx Oh and XxWishBonexX, please stop saying other authors are copying my work. It's not up to you to say whether someones got a similar story to mine of whatever. I know you mean good, but it's offensive to the people you are accusing. You wouldn't like it if you had spent ages writing a story and one of the comments is someone saying you copied another author's work ? If I had a problem with something - which I don't btw - I would let them know. xxxx Anyway thanks for all the reviews and ratings ! :D Much appreciated ! :)xxxx Please R&R ! xxx Much love and thanks xx Ellie Frank xxxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story