Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Highschool Hell Hole

The Party

by CoffeeLoser 0 reviews

Think In all the important scenes/chapters, I'm going to give them a title...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-01-09 - Updated: 2011-01-10 - 1256 words

0Unrated
Hehe, I get to use ALL of the boys in this for once, I have changed it a bit, so Mikey and Bob are in the same year and Gerard, Ray and Frank are in the same year. and YES I KNOW Pency Prep did NOT have Ray or Bob in it, but just go with it okay.

*Mikey's POV*
I sat on the couch, flicking through the channels, finding nothing of any interest to watch, when my phone buzzed.

Party tonight at my mates, he'll have beer, you wanna come? B

Bob, a kid who was in almost ALL of my lessons, and who seemed to be starting out as my new best friend.

I quickly replied.

depends, his address?

He replied within seconds with a street name and house number and 'basically listen out for the music'

Sure, I'll be there 8-8:30 ish, that okay? I replied

Yh
Was all I got back.

I'd wait till Gee left to go, that way he'd never know.

He walked up his stairs and poked his head round the door, "See ya, I'm off, do not touch the toaster again, I'd like the still have a brother when I get back."

I laughed and said bye. He grabbed his lighter off the side as I called, "I thought you were going to quit"

"So did I" he laughed as he walked out the door, I hope he hasn't starting drinking already, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't come back tonight.

*Gerard's POV*

I lit the cigarette as soon as I shut the door and looked up to the sky, the stars were out and it was a cool Friday night, it wasn't too cold though .

Exhaling the smoke into the air it swirled and made patterns in the night air, light from the houses and street lamps.

I checked the scrap of paper in my pocket for the address, according to Frank's knowledge, this Ray should only live down the street and around the corner from our new house.

I pulled my jacket tighter around me as I passed random strangers in the street, and tried not to make eye contact. I rounded what seemed to be the last corner and I could hear music already.

Proper music, not this new stupid dance shit, this sounded like proper music, with guitars and a boy screaming. I smiled as I opened the gate and walked up the steps on the porch.

I knocked on the door and the music stopped, never a good sign, shit did I have the right house?

A Boy with massively big curly brown hair down to his shoulders opened the door, he was really tall and had brown eyes.

"Gerard?" He asked. I nodded, he grinned and invited me in, "Good to see you, Frank won't shut up about you." He held out a hand to shake, I took it.

Odd, though, because I'd only met Frank a day ago, he was talking about me to his friends.

"The others are down there." he pointed to the stairs leading down to the basement of the house, "Wanna beer?"

"Yeah." I replied looking around the hallway. Ray reappeared as the music started up again.

"Well I don't know why I came here tonight,
I got the feeling that something ain't right,
I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair,
And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs,
Clowns to the left of me,
Jokers to the right, here I am,
Stuck in the middle with you."

The music played louder as we opened the door, then I realised, it wasn't Stealers Wheel singing, it was someone else. I took a sip of my beer as I walked down the steps after Ray, I gasped as I saw who was singing.

Frank.

Dressed in black skinny jeans and battered old converse, the same Mistfits top as the one I had and he had a guitar in hand, playing the song.

He looked up and smiled, carrying on singing.

"Yes I'm stuck in the middle with you,
And I'm wondering what it is I should do,
It's so hard to keep this smile from my face,
Losing control, yeah, I'm all over the place,
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right,
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you."


I looked around the room, there were quite a few people there, a couple at in the corner on a pile of pillows making out. Other stood talking a laughing. Some singing along with Frank.

I turned to talk to Ray, then I realised he'd ditched me and gone to their make shift stage area, picking up a guitar and joining in with the singing.

A girl walked up to me, tapping my shoulder, "Umm, you're that Way kid that beat up Chris arn't you?"

I turned around, she was a little shorter then I was, and quite cute.

"Yeah, I guess, Gerard" I held out a hand, she shook it.

"Lucy. Man you have balls picking a fight with him! I know half the guys at our school wouldn't. You were really good." She smiled, taking a sip from her beer can.
I sorta got a bit embarrassed, but the make up hid it luckily.

"Thanks." I smiled stupidly.

"You look so lost here." she linked an arm with me and turned me around the room pointing people out, "Sarah and Jimmy." the kissing couple, "That's Shannon, Kai, Rob, Ray - well, I guess you know Frank. The guy drumming is Bob, she is Rora, and the guy trying to touch her" Lucy said louder and the guy walked off "Was Paul, a bit of an octopus."

I laughed and Frank put his guitar down and walked over, "You didn't get lost then?"

"Nope, it was basically down the road turn left go straight."

"Yeah, well I'm crap at directions." Frank shrugged, Ray stopped playing and called Frank over.

"Come on Frank, sing another one!" people called, he looked so little and awkward stood in the middle.

Sighing he picked up his white guitar again.

He started playing, the only instrument at the moment, the amp made the sound fill the room. Then the others played with him, he was really good.

Some one called something to him about cover songs.

"No, I wrote this one," he said into the mic laughing a little at the person.

When he started singing it was amazing, it really came from the heart, he never told me he was in a band.

"I have this reoccurring dream
You make it hard for me to breathe
I gave you everything I could
I gave up everything I owned
And when you smile it's not for me
You offer little sympathy
Your grasp so far exceeds your reach
I wake up
This is not a dream"


"Do you play?" The one who was pointed out as Kai asked me.

"No, but my brother plays bass, I've written a few shitty songs."

"You should go up and do one." he suggested.

"No.no no no" I said "I can't sing." he nudged me. "no seriously, I can't"

______________________
I used the song Trying to Escape The Inevitable by Frank's old band Pency Prep. I know Bob and Ray wern't in it, but it is how I want it. Stuck in the middle with you is the first song Frank sings, it is one of my favourite songs at the moment (that isn't MCR or PP).
Sign up to rate and review this story