Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Suns Awakening

The Setting Sun

by monanoke480 0 reviews

CrossoverXOkami Amaterasu is finished but with her spiritual energy she saves us all and causes the beggining.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Erotica - Characters: Itachi - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2011-01-09 - Updated: 2011-01-10 - 286 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
It's Gale some of my Tenshi are in this but its not my key pairing so lets start reading!

The statue of Shiranui stood regaly in its shrine in Konoha with the sacred tree above. A few hundred years have past since Amaterasu was awakened and her story became myth.

FLASHBACK
"I will return goddess of the Sun and I swear the blood of your chosen shall dye the streets."
"Untill then Yami!"
With her last ounce of strength Amaterasu solidified the seal upon Yami and collapsed.
"Mother."
"My little ones how I will miss you."
The fox reached out to stroke his mothers face.
"My twelve beloved children...."
"THIS IS MY RETRIBUTION AMATERASU!!"
"NO!"
She watched her children meld into nine deformed beings then into one with a single eye and ten tails."
"Yami!!!"
"Laugh! Your beloved are no longer yours! They belong to blood lust and hatred now, may they color the land in blood!"
"Enough!"
Using her will she slammed the door tight cutting off even Yamis spirit.
"Amaterasu."
A sage now stood in front of her petting her gently.
"Old friend the people of this land will kill your kin and blood in this form you must rise."
"I cannot but you may be able to Hikaru."
"How?"
"I will give you what I have left but be warned do not hurt what is mine for if you do your descendents shall be cursed. I want you to take my powers of a god and restrain the children and teach humanity our ways do this and be blessed."
"I accept,"
"Good now Hikaru of the six paths rise!"
A blinding aura filled the land and with it the age of shinobi began.
Sign up to rate and review this story