Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Suns Awakening

The beggining

by monanoke480 0 reviews

Amaterasu awakens when the ancient promise is broken and she finds her child again but in a new form.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2011-01-09 - Updated: 2011-01-10 - 875 words

-1Illiterate
Lets just start!


A girl with blazing green eyes walked into the shrine and sighed.
Walking up to the statue she said "Amaterasu humanity needs you now more than ever, your sleep or half sleep must come to an end."
She produced a mirror and it blazed red fire, flying to the statue and flashing.
"AROOOOOOOGH!"

Meanwhile
"Itachi come in from the rain you'll catch a cold."
Itachi didn't even hear him what he heard was heartbreaking, it tore through the layers of protection and reached what he had buried. The howl echoed, it screamed of pain, blood, and retribution.
/The cry of a mother to her child, of anger and regret, why does it hurt?\
His sharingan detected a massive aura spike in the direction of Kohanas sacred tree.
/Kyuubi? No. This aura is different.\
"Itachi?"
"Coming Kisame."


Amaterasu
"Gale."
"I see you remember me."
"Who dares to try and reform that horrible creature?"
"It's called ten tails now."
"Yes, WHO?"
"You may have been dormant but you've heard everything I suppose."
Amaterasu spat "Yes."
"And I assume your angry."
"Yes."
"Two of your children are here though."
"Were?!"
"You cannot go as you are now, who would understand a wolf?"
"You."
"Ah Yes. But you forget I'm not human your twelve counter parts cannot come here either."
Reaching out Gale gently petted the wolves head.
"-Whine- My little ones!"
"I know, I know but it's been to long all that remains is their souls."
"My little ones...."
"You are still a mother their new forms still will recognize you as their own."
"Not the same."
/Shes broken.\
"You must think of the task at hand, your Tsukuyomi exists."
"Where?!!!"
Gale was pinned now Amaterasus hopeful, desprate eyes locked onto her own.
"Kami told me not to tell you."
"!!!"
She quickly added "Hes human though."
"-Whine-!"
"I know you want him by you know but you have to find him on your own, now get off me!"
Amaterasu backed away.
"Good, now Sakuya!"
"Hello milady."
"Sakuya why didn't you wake me up this time?"
"I humbly apologize but I was preparing a spell for you to take on a semi human form."
"?"
"You need a human form now to find your mate and Issunboshi can't be here as your guide."
"I haven't left this form in years will it effect me in any negitive way?"
"No, milady. But when tyou transform your size restrictions will disappear."
"Well then lets start, I need to start thining out my shit list."
"Very well." Sakuya raised her hands and started chanting causing Amaterasu to grow in size and stature. -FLASH-
The light died down to show a beautiful woman who had pale skin,with long red and yellow streaked black hair that reached her ankles.
"Milady..."
Opening her gold eyes a hoarse but melodious "Yes?" echoed.
Thump!
"It seems milady needs to learn how to walk."
Hitting her with a white wing Amaterasu said "Shut up Gale."
"-Heh- Lady Amaterasu I have a kimono prepared for you."
"Do you also happen to have any of my weapons?"
Gale answered "Yes, other then your Divine Retibution we have your Devout Beads, Tsumugari, and bow."
"Well thats good, WHAM!, why is it so hard to walk!?"
"Milady it would be easier if you dressed first."
"I guess it would."

Later
"PRETTY!"
"Well milady I knew you would like something to match your name."
The kimono parted at the front to show the red sun on Amaterasus chest while the kimono showed a colored sun of red, and gold shining in the heavens onto the earth and the obi was a bright white.
"Were did you get gods cloth though Sakuya?"
"Gale, milady. Would you please let me put up your hair?
"Yes."
After sitting down Sakuya placed a blond wood needle with amber dangling at the end with a red comb showing a sunrise in her hair. The style let the hair from the sides of her face gather together at the back and for a final touch bells were woven in as well.
/Peace bells..... I really do look like a god now.\
"I am finished milady."
"Thank you."
Standing Amaterasu went to strap her sword to her side and pulled her beads on like a bracelet.
"How do I look?"
Gale walked in "Heavenly."
"I was able to make your reflector into a choker."
"It looks like a collar."
-Rolls eyes- "It was the best I could do on short notice. I assume you can transform into your other selves again?"
"What does she mean milady?"
"I only transformed into Shiranui because it was preferable at the time I can really transform into any living animal but got stuck because of "him."
"Yes milady."
"You should go now Amaterasu your time is coming."
"Yes."
She jumped up toward the window and with a gentle "Thank you" she was gone.

"I hope she will be able to regain all of her power."
"Yes Sakuya so do I, but for now we are just observers."


That was one of my shortest...
My summeries suck so I'm sorry about that, this sorta relates to my Humans Requium and if this was bad the next chappie will be better.

Ja ne!
Sign up to rate and review this story