Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > Blue Leads to Hell

Stealing Away

by devilsgyrl

Bern searches for the charts...

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Jack - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-01-10 - Updated: 2011-01-10 - 2164 words

?Blocked

I bit my lip as I told Jack the truth. I wasn't sure how a guy would react to a virgin girl. I had heard that some guys liked virgins whereas others tended to run from virgin sex. I had absolutely no experience in the world of sex so most likely, I would be a complete failure my first time. At least now Jack would know why.

"You're a...oh," Jack said as my words sank in. For a moment or two, he looked puzzled. I bit my lip nervously and wondered if now was a good time to run. Out of the corner of my eye, I tried to find my dress. It was lying on the floor not too far from me. I could quickly get up, threw the dress on, and then run the hell out of here. Each moment that past was agony for me. Running was really seeming like the best option. I tried to move into a sitting position, but Jack pushed me back onto my back, "Where are you going, luv?"

"You still want me even though I'm a virgin?" I asked him dubiously. Jack gave me a what-the-fuck look and stroked my cheek with the back of his hand as he said, "Of course. You're forgetting something, darling." I raised my eyebrows at him, having absolutely no idea what I was forgetting. Wanting to know, I asked, "What?"

Jack straddled me and leaned down to kiss my lips before saying, "I'm Captain Jack Sparrow, Miss Cook, savvy? I'll take care of this as easy as one-two-three. Just lay back and relax. You'll be fine." I wasn't sure about that, but at least one of us was confident. I stayed on my back but kept my dress in view just in case I had to make a quick run for it.

Jack positioned me under him and pulled my left leg out slightly. I had a sudden impulse to snap it back shut. Luckily, I somehow managed to fight off all my impulses and stayed in the position Jack put me in. Jack trailed a hand up the inside of my thigh and then brushed it lightly over my slit. Jack pulled his hand away. It came away wet.

Smirking at me, Jack said, "I'm surprised you haven't done this before. Ah well, it's always nice to be a woman's first." He leaned down and licked up and down the side of my throat. It felt like fireworks were going off where he licked me. Meanwhile, he pressed his hand back against my slit and this time worked two fingers inside of me. I gasped when his fingers brushed against my clit. I wrapped both arms around Jack's neck and buried both hands deep in his hair, needing something to hold onto.

Jack sucked down hard on my neck, forming a fresh hickey. It was almost too much for me. My hips bucked upward spontaneously and I gave a little whimper. Jack chuckled in my ear and said, "Impatient, are you, luv? Alright then. We'll do things your way." Jack pulled his fingers out of me, took one look at his hand with interest, and then licked the tips of them.

Jack positioned himself at my entrance and bit his lip as he tried to see what was the easiest way to do this. Biting his lip, he looked up at me with those big brown eyes and said, "This might hurt just a little bit as it's your first time and all. But don't worry; after the pain, it's just downhill from there. Feel free to scream if ya have to. I have no idea what having your cherry popped feels like, but I suppose it's not the best feeling." Jack sprinkled kisses along my throat before he brushed against my slit and pushed through.

The first push didn't hurt too much. The second one was a different story. I could feel something inside me ripping apart and it hurt. I gave a sharp intake of breath and bit down on my lower lip hard to keep from crying out. Tears filled my eyes and I tried to force them back. Jack flinched when I did and stopped for a moment. He put a hand under my chin and pushed it upwards slightly so I was forced to meet his eyes. He planted a kiss on my forehead and said, "Are you alright? That was the worst part."

"I'm...okay..." I said through gritted teeth. I sure hoped that was the most painful part because I certainly didn't want to go through any more pain than that. Luckily, the pain was fading fast and I was able to take normal breaths again. When Jack pushed down into me for a third time, there was no more pain. Instead of the pain, there was only a stretching feeling. Jack thrust into me twice more before he was completely inside of me. He hesitated for another minute and looked at me carefully, "How are ya doing, sweetheart?"

"I'm good now," I said truthfully. The pain had faded and now my walls were stretched. Nothing really hurt that much anymore. I waited to see what Jack would do next. Jack ran a hand from my neck down to my belly and said, "How do you want me to do this? I can go fast or slow. Whatever makes you feel more comfortable really."

I hesitated before answering that question. Would faster hurt more? Not really knowing the answer to his question, I just shrugged and said, "Whatever you want to do. I dunno what works better as I've never done this before." Jack nodded understandingly and replied, "Of course. I'll start slow since it's your first time. Tell me if I hurt you."

Placing one hand on each of my shoulders, Jack started a steady rhythm inside of me. I was expecting a bit more pain or stretching, but at this point, all that was left was pleasure. I squealed delightedly as Jack reached deeper inside of me. It felt good. Almost too good. He was going too slow though. Each long, slow thrust was like agony.

"Oh my god, go faster!" I cried aloud as my hands slipped from Jack's hair to his back. I gripped him there tightly, not wanting to let go. Jack grinned and stroked my cheek gently, "Whatever you want." He quickly picked up pace and started thrusting in me faster and faster. My fingernails cut into his back as he pressed deeper into my cunt. My walls started closing around him and a tingling feeling that started at my belly started to consume me like an all-consuming fire.

"Jack..." I whimpered as the fire spread to every part of my body. I gave a little cry as Jack gave another perfectly placed slam and the knot inside of me released. I soared upwards, hit the heavens, and then came hurtling back to earth. I panted slightly as Jack continued his assault on me. With two more pounds into my wet chambers, Jack hit his climax as well and came pouring into me as he ran his hands through my long brown hair which I had worked so hard to clip up earlier. Oh well, who really cared about hair at this point?

Once Jack had come back down from his peak, he rested on top of me panting for a moment before he rolled lazily onto his side next to me. He propped himself up with an elbow and asked, "So? How are you feeling?" To be honest, I felt really good, just really tired. I replied, "Great. But I'm really sleepy." A yawn slipped out of my mouth as I said that.

Jack breathed a sigh of relief, "Good. So I didn't hurt you then?" I shook my head and then looked down. Blood was staining the sheets. Frowning, I peered down there to realize the blood was coming from my leg. Shocked, I turned to Jack and said, "I'm bleeding and I'm not on my period..." I trailed off in confusion.

Jack rested a hand on my shoulder to keep me from freaking out and said, "All girls bleed when they have their cherry popped. It's alright, you'll stop bleedin' in a minute. It doesn't hurt, does it?" Jack was right; it didn't hurt. I slowly shook my head. Still though, I didn't exactly appreciate seeing all that blood spilling down my leg.

Pulling me close against him, Jack said, "Get some sleep. You'll need it for tomorrow." He met my gaze, realized I was still looking at my leg, and then added, "When you wake up, it won't be bleeding anymore." Jack kissed my mouth once more before he rested his head on the pillow. As soon as he hit the pillow, he was asleep. I couldn't help but smile at that. Forgetting all about the promised charts, I laid down as well and let myself slip away from the world.

~ ~ ~ ~

My eyes popped open and I found myself in a dark room. Someone's hand was on my shoulder. Panicking, I looked around wildly to see where I was. The room was unfamiliar and unadorned. It took me a good two minutes before I finally realized where I was. When I finally remembered about how I had slept with Jack, I calmed down. I was safe inside this room. Nobody was going to hurt me.

Unfortunately, I did have a task to do. I had to get those charts for Barbossa. Well, maybe I didn't have to get them, but I wanted to. You're probably thinking I'm pretty crazy at this point for still wanting to get the charts for Captain B. After all, Jack had treated me much better and you'd think I'd want to repay him for that. Sadly, that was not the way my screwed up brain worked. As far as I was concerned, I was going to search every last corner of this room until I found those goddamn charts.

Ever so carefully, I slipped out from under Jack's arm and rolled across the bed until I reached the edge of it. I dropped silently onto the floor and started my search. I searched under the bed, in the corners, and everywhere in view. When I still didn't find it, I figured I was going to have to check the wardrobe. Shit. I didn't really want to go into the wardrobe. I mean, what if the door creaked or something? I didn't want to get caught! Still though, it didn't look like I was going to have a choice.

Padding quietly across the floor, I rested my hand on the handle of the door and slowly pried it open. It opened with a nice loud creak. I bit my lip as Jack stirred. Knowing that it was too late to go back at this point, my eyes roamed the wardrobe for any sign of the charts. Suddenly, my eyes rested on some ancient-looking piece of parchment. The charts!

Jack was starting to stir even more. I had to get out of here. Grabbing the charts, I went back for my clothes. I ripped the bra over my head, pulled my panties and slip back on, and then did my best to slip my dress on. I left it untied in the back because I didn't have enough time to do all the ties. Before Jack could figure out what I had done, I ran to the door, pushed it open with my shoulder, and then disappeared downstairs. I hurdled over the stairs and reached the main floor. Mr. Cotton was still sitting there. Ignoring him, I raced across the room and out into the streets.

It was cold outside. Very, very cold. I shivered and glanced around. Uh oh, I had no idea where the ship was anymore. I wanted to stay put for a minute and try to figure out my direction, but there wasn't enough time. I had to get out of here fast. Taking a deep breath, I turned to my left and ran. I ran for a very long time.until I thought I was lost.

Sighing, I rested against a large tree. I didn't think it was possible anyone could have followed me this far. Suddenly, I heard the sound of splashes behind me. Turning, I saw water. Was the ship around here? If I squinted into the distance, I could just make out a black form. It was the Black Pearl! Maybe I wasn't so lost after all.

I followed the sound of the waves until I reached the dock. Looking around to make sure it wasn't guarding, I tiptoed down it and hurried to the side of the ship. Inside, Ragetti and Pintel were snoring. I rolled my eyes at them and hissed, "Hey! It's Bern. I got the charts. Let me on before someone finds me out here!"
Sign up to rate and review this story