Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > Blue Leads to Hell

Losing It

by devilsgyrl 0 reviews

Bern gets in bed with Jack...

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Jack - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2011-01-09 - Updated: 2011-01-10 - 2451 words

-1TrainWreck

Jack and I weeded through the crowd in the pub and eventually reached the door. Jack kicked it open with his foot and led me outside. The atmosphere outside was a dramatic change the atmosphere inside the pub. It was cold and dark outside and a chilly breeze seemed to cut straight to the bone. Plus it was completely silent outside. Not a noise was to be heard. It was almost enough to make it seem a little spooky outside. Wrapping my arms around myself tightly, I turned to Jack and asked, "Where are you staying exactly? It's not far from here, is it?"

"No, no, of course not," Jack reassured me. He motioned to a building across from us. "I'm staying right here. All ya have to do is cross the street and then ye'll be warm the rest of the night." Jack flashed me a smile and let me across the street. I was thankful when we entered the building. It was nice and toasty inside just like Jack had said.

As soon as we were inside, Jack turned to the man sitting at a little desk right inside the door and said with a nod, "Mr. Cotton." The man nodded back at him and motioned him to go upstairs. Jack moved his arm from my shoulders to my waist. I can't say I minded that. On the contrary, I rather enjoyed it. Sparks seemed to fly up wherever he touched me.

Trying to keep cool, I decided to initiate conversation. Since my brain wasn't running very quickly at the moment, I turned to Jack and spoke of the first thing that came to mind, "Mr. Cotton...do you know him?" Jack continued leading me up the stairs as he nodded and said, "'Course I do. He sailed on my ship and was part of my crew. He's been workin' here for a few months now. He was one of the few who decided not to join Barbossa's mutinous crew."

My eyebrows flew up when Jack mentioned Barbossa. I flinched when Jack called his crew mutinous. Was there something I didn't know about Barbossa and his crew? Frowning, I was about to ask Jack what he meant when we suddenly reached the door to Jack's room. He slipped a key in the lock, turned it twice, and then pushed the door open.

I slipped into the room curiously and looked around. A few candles were lit to give the room light. An average-sized bed sat in the center of the room and a picture of a woman and a child was placed above the bed. Besides for that, the only other thing in the room was a small wooden wardrobe. Unfortunately, I didn't see any charts lying around.

"Well, here we are!" Jack told me in a cheery voice as he turned and locked the doors to the room behind us. "It's not much, but it's a cozy little place and it'll do for tonight. Jack turned to me and frowned, "Don't you have anything with you?" I didn't quite get that question. I frowned and raised an eyebrow at him, "Wait, what do you mean?"

"I mean," Jack repeated, "Don't you have any bags or luggage or anything with you at all?" I frowned and shook my head. Barbossa had given me nothing to take with me. All I had was the dress on my back and the jewelry adorning my body. I hoped that wasn't a problem with Jack. I didn't see why it was a problem, but you never know with other people.

"You aren't going to sleep in that dress, are ya, luv?" Jack asked, eying my dress with a frown. I looked down at it and frowned as well. Sleeping in the beautiful dress would probably not be a good idea. I didn't want Jack to think I was easy though. No, I wanted to tease him and tempt him a bit. So all I did was shrug and move over on the bed so he could sit by me if he wanted.

Jack didn't need a second invitation. He sat down on the bed next to me, grinned, and pulled back the covers. I looked over his shoulder and saw a bottle of rum hidden there. It took all my nerve not to roll my eyes at Jack as he grabbed the bottle of rum greedily and a long swig of it. As he drank, I decided to take advantage of the situation and learn more about Barbossa.

Feigning innocence, I looked at Jack with wide blue eyes and asked, "You mentioned someone named Barbossa and that he had a mutinous crew. Tell me about them, Jack." I waited as Jack downed more of the rum. Finally, he set the bottle back down and said, "Barbossa? He's 'captain' of the Black Pearl, which is my ship, at the moment. He stole it from me. Barbossa's a bastard. He marooned me on an island twice and left me to die both times."

My eyebrows narrowed at this. I didn't think Barbossa was that cruel. But again, I didn't really know Barbossa well, did I? Leaning in closely, I asked, "What happened when you were on the island, Jack? How did you escape? Did someone come rescue you?" I sneakily shifted closer to Jack so that our thighs were touching. Jack noticed this and his eyebrows raised slightly.

"Rescue me?" Jack repeated before laughing, "Luv, nobody rescues you when you're on a little deserted island in the middle of the Caribbean! No, I had to escape myself. See, on the third day, I roped myself a couple of sea turtles and made a raft. They brought me back ta land." Jack nodded with a very charming smile.

I wasn't quite sure if I believed Jack's sea turtle story. It sounded exaggerated, but I wasn't the kind of girl to point that out. Instead, I asked another question. I have no idea why I asked this question. It just sort of popped out of my mouth and I asked, "Was Barbossa keeping a Tortugan wench somewhere on the ship?"

Jack looked at me like I had gone insane. He patted my hand gently and said, "I think maybe you've had a bit too much rum for one night, darling. Maybe it would be best just to rest and relax the rest of the night, hm?" I could tell that Jack thought I was crazy for asking my last question, but I really had wanted an answer to it. I tried not to let my disappointment show.

A yawn popped out of my mouth. Jack was right; I was rather tired. Going to bed was a good thing. Oh wait, I couldn't go to bed. I had to stay awake so I could get those charts. The trick was to somehow get Jack to fall into a deep enough sleep so that he wouldn't wake when I went through his stuff. Too bad the charts weren't just sitting out in the open.

"Yes, let's rest," I agreed, swinging my legs up on the bed. I let my dress slip up and reveal part of my bare calf. Jack's eyes immediately fastened onto the bare skin there. Blinking, he said, "Well, you're the lady so you should have the bed. I suppose I can just sleep on...well...floor I suppose..." Jack trailed off and looked down at the hard wooden floor sadly.

Rolling my eyes, I said, "I wouldn't make you sleep on the floor. You can sleep next to me." Jack's expression immediately changed and he was grinning at me again. He clapped his hands together like an excited little kid and said, "I was hoping you'd say that!" Jack pranced across the floor and sat next to me on the bed. He eyed my dress again and nodded at it, "Are ya going to sleep in that?"

I knew I had to make a decision at this point. I basically had two options. The first one was that I could tell Jack that I would sleep in my dress and that basically meant that he was expected to keep his distance from me. However, I could also tell him that no, I didn't want to sleep in the dress and that I needed some help getting it off. I knew what that meant. It would pretty obviously lead to sex. Did I want to have sex? I wasn't sure. I was still a virgin and Jack was obviously pretty experienced.

I continued to sit puzzled for a few seconds, trying to make up my mind. It wouldn't influence the charts at all whether or not I had sex with Jack. If I wanted sex, it was going to be for myself, not Barbossa. Finally, I made up my mind and smiled over at Jack, "Hm, you know, I don't think so. It's much too nice of a dress to sleep in. I don't want to ruin it."

Jack's eyes lit up when he said I didn't want to sleep in the dress. Trying not to look too eager, Jack suggested, "I could help you get it off if you'd like. I don't want you to rip it on accident." I concealed my smile and nodded, "Sure, I would love some help." I turned and stood up so Jack could undo the ties on my dress. Jack's fingers worked deftly and he had the dress off much quicker than I thought it would take him to get it off. Again, I felt kind of nervous. What would happen next?

The dress fell to the ground with a whooshing sound. I turned around and looked at Jack once more. I was only dressed in my bra, panties, and slip at this point. Still watching Jack carefully, I sat down on the edge of the bed and waited for him to say or do something. Jack's eyes were already roaming up and down my body.

"You look beautiful, luv," Jack told me, moving so that he was sitting directly across from me. "I bet ya look even more beautiful without that." Jack nodded at my bra with a smile. I tilted my head at him and echoed, "Oh really?" Jack nodded and leaned closer to me. I leaned in as well. Our faces were only inches apart. Would he kiss me?

Jack placed a hand on my back and closed the distance between us. His lips danced over mine lightly at first. Before I knew it, he was kissing me passionately and I was kissing him back. Jack's hands found the crasp of my bra and slipped up and under it. I knew my role in this procedure. It was my turn to start undressing him.

Without breaking off our kiss, I slipped off Jack's vest and started unbuttoning his white shirt. His chest was tanned and very beautiful. Jack undid my bra and tossed it to the other side of the bed. I stiffened for a moment. Nobody had ever seen my chest naked before. What would Jack think of me? What if he didn't think I was beautiful? I started to panic.

"I was right," Jack told me a-matter-of-factly, "You are more beautiful without all the extra shit on." He kissed my cheek and moved his hands to my waist. I frowned, unsure of what to do. Luckily, Jack did know what to do. He pushed me gently onto my back so that I was forced to gaze up at him. Jack slipped his hands under my slip and gave me a questioning look as if he were asking for permission. He didn't really need to ask for it. I nodded and lifted my hips from the mattress. Jack pulled the slip off and cast it aside, leaving me naked besides for my thin, lacy panties.

Jack looked over me like I was a piece of treasure. He fumbled with his belt and finished the process that I had started by taking his pants off and discarding them somewhere on the floor. Leaning over me, Jack Sparrow looked kind of like a god. I didn't think I had ever seen such a gorgeous man before. Jack straddled my body and placed a hand over my right breast. My nipple had already perked forward and now it pressed hard against his hand. Jack smirked and rubbed it before leaning down. He teased my nipple with a long pink tongue before he leaned down and started sucking on it. A little moan escaped my lips. I was surprised how good this felt.

"I don't think I've ever seen someone with such a beautiful body before," Jack said, hands trailing down my sides and over my hips. I figured he was lying considering just how many wenches he'd slept with before, but I decided not to think about that now. There was no need to worry about things that didn't need to be worried about.

Jack moved to my other nipple and suckled it as well. My legs started shaking as he sucked and I felt myself starting to drip slightly. I wasn't sure whether or not to be embarrassed by that or not. I had never gotten wet for anyone before. My body was begging for Jack and it took me a lot of strength not to try out to him and beg him to make love to me. Actually, it probably wasn't strength that kept me from crying out. No, it was fear. Fear because I was still a virgin.

Trying to put off the inevitable while I got use to the idea of losing my virginity, I entwined one hand in Jack's dark hair and brought his face down to mine for a kiss. Jack licked my lower lip and probed mine for an invitation. I parted my lips and let his tongue enter mine. I grew even wetter as we kissed and my grip on his hair tightened.

When we parted from our kiss, Jack leaned back and observed me. He ran a hand over my belly and then over my panties. I squirmed as he rubbed me there. Luckily, Jack didn't tease me too long. He slipped his hand under them and yanked them down, leaving me as naked as I could be. I felt ashamed at first and wasn't sure what to do.

Jack wasn't in any mood for waiting. He immediately pushed my legs up slightly so that they were bent at the knee and then spread them apart. Now was probably the time to say something. Taking a deep breath, I said in a nervous voice, "Um...Jack? I'm a virgin."
Sign up to rate and review this story