Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Ain't It Fun

Chapter 9: So Fine

by rmrose2662 1 review

After the recording, Riley hanging with the guys when things get heated between her and Axl...

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-01-13 - Updated: 2011-01-14 - 1366 words - Complete

0Unrated
“That sounded really good Axl. Do you want another take?” Tom asked, already preparing to re-record it.
Axl looked at me. “Well it’s for you Riley. What do you think, should I do it again?”
I shook my head. “No, that was perfect.”
Tom looked back at me. “Are you sure?”
I didn’t take my gaze away from Axl for a moment. “Absolutely.”
“Well, I’m going home,” Tom stated. He stood up, pulled his jacket back on, and lifted his hand to the band. “Night guys.”
“Night Tom!”
Axl hung the headphones around the mic stand and left the booth, immediately coming to me and pulling me into a hug. “I love you so much Riley,” he whispered into my ear.
“I know, and I love you too.”
He pulled away and looked me in the face. He swept a stray hair out of my face and kissed me, gently. I kissed back, adding a little more force. Axl, refusing to be outdone, traced the outside of my mouth with his tongue before forcing it in between my lips.
“Good God, get a room!” Izzy cried.
“Or you could just go outside like me and Adriana did!” Steven added. A muffled “thwack” sounded. I guessed either Duff or Izzy smacked him in the back of the head, my money was on Duff.
Axl pulled away and gazed into my eyes, that all too familiar sinful smile spreading across his face. “That’s actually not a bad idea Steve-O,” he commented, moving his hands down to cup my ass.
“Ah-hah! See I told you guys!”
I let go of Axl for a moment, walked over to Steven, and smacked him in the back of the head. “No, it’s still a stupid idea.”
Axl walked over to me and placed his hands on my hipbones. “She’s just saying that cause we’ve already done it.”
“What?” Izzy asked, suddenly intrigued.
“Seriously dude?” Slash asked, sitting next to Duff.
“Where?” Steven probed.
I looked over my shoulder at Axl. “Remember, I know where you sleep.”
“Is that a threat?”
“It just might be.”
Duff grinned. “Wow Axl, you’ve really got your hands full, don’t you?”
Axl kissed my cheek. “Hell yeah, I do.” He rested his chin on my shoulder. “But all of you guys know I like a challenge.”
I pulled out of his grasp again. “Then it’s a good thing you found me isn’t it?” I asked, sitting down on Izzy’s lap as I said it.
He pouted and looked at the couch. “Aw, no room for me now.”
“Damn right there’s not, and don’t go getting any weird ideas,” Slash commented.
“Fuck you dude. I’m no homo.”
I laughed and looked over at Duff who was flipping through a magazine. “Are you seriously that bored Duff?”
He kept flipping through the magazine. “Duff? Du-uff. DUFF!”
He looked over at me. “What?”
I scoffed. “I asked if you were really that bored.”
“Aw no, but this is a new issue and I gotta check it out.”
I stood up out of Izzy’s lap and walked over to Duff. “What is it?”
“Playboy.”
I smiled. “Turn to the centerfold.”
He looked at me, puzzled, but he did what I told him. His mouth fell open when he saw the page.
“Oh…my…God!” he cried, turning the magazine sideways.
The guys started clamoring over each other, trying to get a look at the page. Slash snatched it from Duff’s hand and held over to Steven and Izzy so they could all look at it. I couldn’t see Slash’s expression, but Steven and Izzy both had the same look on their faces. “Holy shit!” Izzy cried. Axl grasped my shoulders and began rubbing them, not caring at all what they were looking at. Izzy looked at me, a ridiculous smile spreading across his face. “And to think I just had her in my lap!”
Axl perked up. “What?”
Steven looked at Axl, the same weird smile as Izzy had spreading across his face. “Dude, you’re girlfriend’s hot.”
Slash smacked his head. Poor Steven, at this rate he wasn’t going to have any brain cells left. “You idiot, that’s our sister!”
“So! I can’t call my sister hot?”
I smirked. “It’s a little creepy Stevie, but I’ll take the compliment.”
Axl turned his head to me. “What are they talking about Riley?”
Izzy handed Axl the magazine. The picture had the same effect on him as the rest of the guys.
It was me, naked of course, against a completely white setting, lying on my back with my SG covering my entire lower half. The camera was looking at me upside down and my hair was fanning out around my head.
Axl tightened his hold on me. “Damn babe! Why didn’t you tell me about this?”
“The same reason you didn’t tell me about the song.” I kissed his cheek. “I wanted to surprise you.”
“Yeah, well that you did!”
I smiled. Duff crossed his legs and rested his chin on his fist. “Lucky, little son of a bitch…” he mumbled.
“Yeah I am!” Axl roared.
I snatched the magazine from Axl and threw it back at Duff who stared at picture again. I reached up behind me and gently grabbed the back of Axl’s head, tangling my fingers in his hair. I pulled his face down to mine and kissed him roughly.
“There they go again,” Izzy mumbled. Axl and I both flipped him off, causing Steven to go into a fit of laughter.
“Oh dear God, I think we gave him permanent brain damage,” Slash commented.
“He needs a brain before we can give him brain damage,” Duff pointed out.
“Very true.”
Axl and I continued kissing.
“Wait a sec, you think Slash? Someone record this!” Izzy demanded.
“Fuck you dickhead!” Slash shouted at Izzy, causing Steven to laugh even more.
I moaned slightly as Axl’s tongue began running along the roof of my mouth.
“Seriously guys! Just go back to the goddamn apartment already, will ya?” Izzy inquired. Steven still hadn’t stopped laughing.
“Really! I don’t want to see ya’ll fucking here!” Slash shouted.
Duff perked up. “I do. Don’t listen to them! Stay here!”
Another “thwack” sounded from where Slash hit Duff in the back of the head. “I thought Steven was the idiot here!”
“Hey!”
“Oh shut up Steve, you know it’s the truth,” Izzy remarked.
“Fuck you!” Steven cried.
I pulled away from Axl and looked at the guys. “Will you guys shut the fuck up? You’re giving me one hell of a headache.”
“THEN GO TO THE APARTMENT!!!” Izzy shouted.
“God, someone’s a jealous lover,” Duff pointed out.
“Fuck you!” Axl and Izzy shouted at the same time.
“Ah, the cry of the wild band members,” I joked. “It never changes.”
“Fuc…!” The guys faded out, realizing what I meant.
I looked at Axl. “Izzy’s right, let’s go.”
“Thank you!” Izzy cried, relieved.
Axl smiled at me. “Alright, I’m up for that.” He grabbed my hand and headed for the door. “We’ll see you guys later.”
“Yeah later,” Duff dismissed with a wave of his hand, examining the magazine again.
“Don’t rough her up to bad!” Izzy called as Axl closed the door.
“I’d be more worried about you roughing me up,” Axl stated, pulling me against him.
“Only if you’re bad,” I teased.
Axl leaned in to whisper into my ear. “Well maybe I want to be bad. Maybe I want you to rough me up.”
I closed my eyes, resting my chin on Axl’s shoulder. He turned his head to my neck and began kissing it. I groaned but managed to pull away from Axl, even though it was hard. “Can we wait to get back to the apartment?”
Axl sighed but grabbed my hand. “Well let’s go, now!”
He pulled me along, heading back in the direction of the apartment, my heart pounding against my ribcage.
Sign up to rate and review this story