Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Ain't It Fun

Chapter 10: Big City Nights

by rmrose2662

Steamy scene between Axl and Riley...

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-01-13 - Updated: 2011-01-14 - 654 words - Complete

?Blocked
Axl pushed the door open, his lips not leaving mine for a moment. We both stumbled in, falling to the floor. Axl slammed the door shut with his foot and rolled over on top of me. He pulled his shirt off quickly and went back to kissing me. I could feel him testing the strength of his zipper, constantly pressing harder against me. He pulled the shirt I had on off and actually bit through the wire of my bra, causing it to fall to the side, completely useless.
He buried his face in my neck, harshly kissing it, biting down on the skin occasionally. I moaned as he moved his hand down the front of my jeans, toying with me, pushing me as far as he could. He pulled his face away from my neck and grinned at me. He smirked and began massaging my clit, making me gasp and bite my bottom lip.
He pulled his hand back, dragging it back up my side, goose bumps appearing where he touched me. He kissed the hollow of my neck for a moment then dragged his tongue down the length of my torso, stopping at my jeans. He unbuttoned, unzipped, and pulled them off, taking all spare clothing with him. He went back to kissing me, rolling over again so I was on top of him.
I traveled down his body and stopped at his jeans, just as he had with me. I pulled those off and fell back on top of him. He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his hips to allow him to enter me.
He pumped me up and down, creating a rhythm. He started off slow, making sure we both were adjusted and comfortable. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, soft moans leaving my closed mouth. He quickened his pace suddenly, catching me off guard and forcing a gasp of surprise mingling with a groan of pleasure to rip through my lips. I bit my lip flirtatiously and moved faster, surprising him.
I could hear over the sounds of my cries familiar voices traveling down the street below us. I’m sure Axl heard it too because he began lifting me up and down much faster, making me hurt. He was pushing up against all my walls, being very adventurous with how far and how fast he was going.
“Fuck dammit Axl!” I screamed as he went deeper than ever before. His own stifled groans began to float through the air, mixing with my full screams.
The voices were getting closer, probably a floor or so below us. “Riley, I hate to rush this, but we’ve got to hurry up.”
“I know, oh fuck, I know. I’m almost there.”
He pushed even harder. “Shit Axl!” I cried, partially from pleasure, partially from being rushed.
I finally climaxed, all of my nerves on fire, my limbs shaking. Axl pushed me off him gently, the voices almost outside the door. “Lock it, quickly,” Axl whispered, running into the bedroom. I climbed up, bolted the door shut, and followed Axl into the room.
He was lying flat on his back, arms spread out, gasping for air just like I was. I had no idea where he ended up cumming but I didn’t care. I closed the door and climbed next to him. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me into his chest just as the apartment door opened.
I could hear Duff inhale dramatically. “Smells like sweat and shame. Somebody fucked Axl!”
I lifted my head up. “That little asshole,” I mumbled.
Axl pulled my head back to his chest. “We’ll kill him in the morning.”
I grinned and closed my eyes, quickly drifting off to a deep sleep.
The last thing I heard before I fell asleep completely was Izzy sniffing too and saying to Duff, “Dude, you’re right.”
Sign up to rate and review this story