Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Ain't It Fun

Chapter 11: Love Bites

by rmrose2662 2 reviews

Riley comes across an unpleasent surprise during a recording...

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-01-13 - Updated: 2011-01-14 - 1927 words - Complete

0Unrated
When I woke up my arms were wrapped around a pillow. Axl was gone, but there was a note resting on the nightstand. I grabbed it and read it.

Riley,
I’m in the recording studio with the guys. Had to leave early because Tom’s going to Las Vegas tomorrow and we’re almost done with the album. If you want to come down later, feel free. I’ll see you later today for sure.
I love you baby,
Axl


I read the note over a few times and could almost hear Axl’s voice saying the words to me. I sighed and stared at the clock. 3:18. Man I was sleeping really late. I stretched and decided that there was nothing better to do than head down to the studio and hang out with the guys.

ff. At the studio
Slash and Duff were waiting outside the actual studio, leaning against the wall, smoking cigarettes. I walked over to them and their looks changed from relaxed to startled. “Riley! What’re you doing here?” Slash asked, jumping up.
“Axl left me a note saying where he was so I decided to stop by and see how things are going.”
“There great. Thanks for asking. No reason to stick around,” Duff stated coldly, turning me around and pushing me to the door.
I smirked and moved around his hands. “Yeah there is. I want to see Axl.”
“I don’t think that’s a good idea Riley,” Slash whispered, leaning up against the door to block it.
“Why’s that?” He didn’t answer me. “Slash what’s going on in there?”
He still didn’t answer me. I sighed. “Alright fine, you win.” I leaned against the wall next to Slash. “Hey you got a cig I can have?”
“Yeah hang on.” He pushed off the door and I seized my opportunity, pushing open the door. “Riley, no!”
The second I opened the door I heard moans. I was curious and figured that Axl had probably asked Steven and Adriana to record this part for a song or something. I sat down on the couch, listening to heart-stopping music in the back ground.
“Dammit Adriana, quit faking it!”
I lifted my head up from the cushions. I couldn’t believe what I had heard. I stood up quickly and ran over to the mix station. Some guy I didn’t know was there, recording everything.
My fears were confirmed when I looked through the glass. Through dim lights I could see a red head, my red head, fucking Adriana Smith, and I was pissed off. “Tell them cut,” I demanded to the tech.
“Are you kidding? Axl will fucking kill me!”
I pushed him away. “Fine I’ll do it you pussy.” I stopped the music and the recording session. Axl lifted his head up.
“What the fuck is it now?!” He shouted, not even looking over.
“Axl, get out here now.”
He froze up and snapped his head around to look at me. He had his eyebrows knit together. “No Riley. Start the music back up again, I want to get this recorded.”
“Fuck the song! Get your ass out here right now before I get in there and kill both of you!”
Axl rolled off Adriana, stood up, and glared at me. “And what are you going to do if I stay in here!?”
I shot daggers at him, but he didn’t flinch. I’d never felt this mad at anyone in my entire life. The man who had said he loved me more than anything or anyone was fucking the girl I hated the most behind my back.
“Axl, remember when you said you’d be more worried about me roughing you up? If you don’t get out here right now I’ll show you how rough I can be.”
He narrowed his eyes at me but pulled his jeans on and started walking over to me. “What the fuck is your problem?!” He shouted at me the second he stepped out of the booth.
“What’s my problem? There are two of them. One’s in there lying on the floor like the cheap whore she is and the others standing in front of me like the cocky son of a bitch he is!”
“You know what, I’ve got a problem too! And it’s standing in front of me like the jealous little slut she is!”
“What did you just call me?!”
“Jealous…little…slut!” Axl enunciated.
I glared at him. “Fuck you, you sorry piece of shit! Why can’t you ever take me seriously!? I told you I was letting you off the hook one time. So what do you do? You go and fuck this bitch, the thing you called a skank the either day, behind my fucking back! I have every right in the world to be mad at you. I mean…”
“Will you just shut the fuck up?! I’m sick of your complaining.”
“Don’t tell me to shut up! I’ll say whatever the hell I want to say, especially if it concerns my asshole of a boyfriend!”
“Well than how about we make it not concern your asshole of a boyfriend. How about we just make it your asshole of an ex!”
“Are you breaking up with me?!”
He didn’t have time to answer. A tinkling laugh came from the doorway of the booth. I looked to see Adriana, wearing nothing, laughing her head off. “What the fuck is so funny you bitch?!”
“Watching you make a fool out of yourself,” she managed through laughs.
“I’m a fool huh? Well what does it make you when a fool kills you?” I asked, charging at Adriana. She didn’t have time to move before I had her by a fistful of hair. She shrieked as I pulled her head down to knee her in the face.
“Riley, stop!” I heard Duff shout from the door. I didn’t listen though. I kept hitting her, kept slapping her, kept beating her head against the wall till she bled. Duff grabbed my arms and pulled them off Adriana and down to my sides. “That’s enough!”
I was gasping when Duff pulled me back. It was quiet, the silence only disrupted by mangled sobs from Adriana. I gradually realized what I had done and felt so terrible. There was no excuse for what I had just done. No matter if she fucked Axl, and cheated on Steven, and called me a bitch, and thought she was better than me…
I suddenly got the strong urge to kick her in the face again.
But Duff was holding my arms behind my back now. I couldn’t go anywhere. I was stuck, watching Adriana bleed from her nose, mouth, and a large cut that ran clear across her forehead. I smirked, proud of the damage I’d done.
I looked over at Axl, my eyes smoldering. His mouth was open in shock when I looked at him. “That could’ve been you,” I pointed out.
Axls look of shock changed to one of hate. “I would have fucking killed you, you little bitch.”
“Is that so?”
Axl clenched his fist, that same weird gleam he had the day I found out about Erin flitting in his eye. “Wanna find out?” he threatened.
“Ooh, so scared,” I muttered sarcastically. Truth was though I was slightly frightened. I had no idea what Axl could and would do to me. I could never tell with him.
Duff looked over my shoulder at my face. “Can I trust letting you go now? Will you not beat Adriana up?”
I pulled my arms out of Duff’s grasp. “I think I’ve gotten my point across to her.”
“Good now it’s my turn!” Axl roared. He grabbed my wrist harshly, staring down into my eyes. I shrunk back slightly, fear dousing my rebellious attitude. He pulled me closer to him and as he did so smacked me. I shrieked and was thrown to the ground.
It had hurt more than a regular slap would have. He had hit me with his ring hand. I felt something warm running down my face and lifted my hand to touch the heat. It felt wet and sticky and when I pulled my hand back it was covered in red. Axl had made me bleed.
Slash was immediately by my side. He caressed my head carefully as if I had a concussion. He didn’t look at me though. He was shouting at Axl, his face as red as the blood on my hand. “You fucker, I can’t believe you hit her!’
I didn’t want to look at Axl, but the way his voice changed told me he was just realizing what he had done. “I… I didn’t mean to…”
“Slash, I’m fine. Go check on Adriana.”
“But…”
“I’m really okay. It’s just a scratch.”
Slash looked at me for a while before going over to Adriana to look her over. Duff walked over to me and helped me up. “Are you sure you’re okay Riley?” he whispered, sounding genuinely concerned.
I decided to be brave and stare Axl in the face. “As fine as could be expected,” I mumbled, more to Axl than to Duff.
“Riley, I didn’t mean to, I never wanted to…”
“Yeah well you did, didn’t you?” I replied harshly.
Axl walked to me, lifting his arms up like he wanted to hug me, but dropped his hands when I didn’t budge. “I’m sorry Riley,” he mumbled.
I could feel the blood running down into my eyes. Great, now I was crying blood. Duff wiped the blood off with a paper towel and Axl glared at him. Was he jealous? Good, I hoped so! That’s what the dickhead got for hitting me.
Axl looked at me sheepishly. “I, I love you Riley.”
I walked up to him and stared into his face, crossing my arms. “Bullshit!” I shouted, making him flinch. With that I turned and left.

AXL’S POV
I couldn’t believe I was watching the only girl I truly loved walk away from me like that, possibly for the last time ever.
What the fuck had happened? I remember Riley and me yelling at each other, then things went red, and the next thing I knew Riley was on the ground, blood pouring from a cut on her head. My hand had been raised, so did that mean I had hit her? By the way she had been looking at me I had to guess that I had.
She hated me, I know she did. There was no getting over this one. I’d cheated on her with a complete stranger, cheated on her with the girl she hated, went behind one of her best friends back to fuck his girlfriend, and I had hit her.
All I wanted to do was go back to the apartment and grab the pistol that was sitting in my closet. Without Riley I didn’t see any point in living. It was her or no one.
But I couldn’t go to the apartment. I couldn’t just leave the guys cleaning up after to me right now, not when we were so close to the big time. I had to wait to finish this album. Then I could, and would, blow my brains out.
Sign up to rate and review this story