Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Something Wrong

Somewhere in the sun

by evilpanda 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-01-14 - Updated: 2011-01-14 - 288 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ryan Ross POV

The next day was our day off so we all wanted to go out and see the place even if we didn't no where we where all we new that was somewhere hot I think it was Spain but who know's? Anyway we where somewhere and we wanted to have a look around. I was the first one up so I had to wake everyone up, and that was fun. Jon was no problem, Spencer could have been better, lets just say I had to get a cup of water and Brendon well Brendon didn't look so good so I just left him to sleep plus I don't think he had a lot of sleep because I think he was sick a couple of times.

When we walked off the bus I swear I felt like a ice cream in a oven it was that hot I think it was better on the bus but oh well we're out now so we all just walked around looking for things to do. After two hours i was bored just walking and walking it felt like it was never going to end I did see three or four fans, that was nice finding out we have fans wherever we where and now I think its Poland not Spain it looks different and I could tell them talked different as well.

I did get other things like a top and two necklaces, I got one for Brendon because he didn't come with us and I wish he did because he would have made it funny but i don't think he's was up for it I just hope when we go back to the bus he's better than before.
Sign up to rate and review this story