Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Something Wrong

Gone forever in this world but not in my heart

by evilpanda 2 reviews

Ryan finds out some back news.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-08-03 - Updated: 2011-08-03 - 867 words

0Unrated
Ryro POV

As the time flied by we had to get on the bus again and go on the road to a new place and to see new fans. Don’t get me wrong the fans are the best people you would ever meet but I would love to stay in one place for a day in my life but you got to do what you got to do plus this is my dream and I will do anything to live it.
I went into the bus and I could see fans blowing kisses and crying that we where going I gave them one last wave and closed the door.
As I entered the bus I went to Brendon to show his the photos and over things that I got. I walked over to the soft and saw he was still asleep.

“Come on Brendon, get up lazy ass” I gave his a little shake to see his that would wake him up but nothing happened. “Brendon are you feeling ok, Brendon come on wake up” still no answer “What is wrong with you?” I gave his one more shake and then I knew something was wrong. I called Jon over to see if Brendon would answer to him but when Jon asked him if he was ok and took his hand and it just flopped off the sofa.

“Right, something isn’t right, Ryan go and get help or something” Jon said.
“Ok, will he be ok?” I asked.
He looked at me “I don’t no”
I looked at him then Brendon “You are joking”
“Ryan I’m sorry” Jon said looking down.
“Sorry for what?” I asked getting up.
He looked at me “You no what” he said looking a Brendon.
“Stop it! He will be fine” I shouted.
“Ok Ryan, but just stop trying to hurt yourself” he said.
“What are you on?” I asked.
“Nothing” he replied.
“Well what are you talking about?” I screamed at him.
“Brendon is just a bit ill and you are acting like it’s the end of the world and you are going to kill yourself” Jon said trying not to make eye contacted
“Well I’m not” I said as I stared to walk away”
“Ryan don’t you want to stay with Brendon?” Jon asked.
“No! Because you have a problem that I care about him”
“I don’t”
“Well just shut up plus I have to get help”
“Ok just calm down”
“Yeah, Yeah” I went upstairs to get my phone out my bunk and then called a doctor and told him that Brendon was ill and he said he would be up to 1 hour and I had to be nice even if I wanted to smash my cup of the wall to stop me going mad but I said “Thank you that will be fine see you then” but really in my head I was saying “Come on a hour, if a kid was dying and you said “Oh ok I’ll just be an hour” well then the poor kid would be die, dum ass.

Well after an hour and a half not 1 hour he knocked on the bus door, I don’t no how he new we had stopped and we where at Asda but hay he’s magic. He went up to Brendon and looked at him.
“So what is this young man’s name?”
“Brendon” I said
“Ok and his second name?”
“Why the hell do you have to know that?” I snapped at him.
“I just have to son”
“I am not your son and it’s Urie “
“And how do you spell that” he asked.
“How the hell do you think?”
“Ok never mind then”
“Can you just see if he’s ok?”
“Yes.... what is your name”
“Ryan” I said looking at him.
“Ok, yes Ryan but first what age is he?”
“Real age or age he says he is?”
“What?” the doctor said looking worried.
“Joke god”
“Can I just get the answer please?” the doctor said.
“Yeah he’s 19”
“Ok well thank you for tell me his details”
“It’s fine but why do you need them?”
“Well just in case he has to go to hospital”
“What?”
“Well he’s ill”
“I can see that but you can’t just take him”
“I can if I think someone is hurt or ill and he is ill so I can if I wished”
“I won’t let you”
“You have to, you don’t want your friend to get so ill he can die, do you son?”
“I am not your fucking son!” I screamed.
“Please don’t use that language on me”
“Sorry” I said taking a big breath. I look at Brendon and then back at the doctor “Ok take his to the hospital but I have to see him everyday and...” I started to panic.
“Don’t worry you can see him when you want, I promise you he will be ok”
“Thank you” I said to him.”

I kissed Brendon on the cheek as he went into the ambulance I just hoped that I will see him awake soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story