Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Story of Complications Part 2

Chapter 3.

by Wicked_Lovely 2 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Published: 2011-01-15 - Updated: 2011-01-16 - 1570 words - Complete

1Exciting
Brendon Spencer and Jon all watched movies for the rest of the night, one of them checking on Ryan about twice every hour. He hadn't changed much, sometimes he would feel slightly better, or slightly worse, but he never made it back to normality. Brendon fell asleep curled up next to Spencer, he had cried for about an hour before he fell asleep. It messed with his mind when they watched the movie Ryan and him always used to love. Ryan watched it with Brendon when he was feeling down, and now that Brendon knew why, he wondered how he could have been so oblivious and blind to Ryan's emotions.
Jon picked the exhausted Brendon up, carrying him to Ryan's room where he put him down on his bed. They both automatically clung together and Spencer laughed a little, whispering to Jon.
"I can't believe it took them this long to get together. Their so comfortable in each others arms."
"I know, their perfect for each other." Jon said with a wide smile.
"It's time to call Pete. I don't think Ryan's going to get better on his own." Spencer said looking worried. Jon put his arm around his shoulder allowing Spencer to lean his head on Jon's shoulder.
"He'll get better. It'll just...take some time. We'll call Pete first thing tomorrow morning, but now it's time to sleep. Okay?" Jon asked giving Spencer a sad small smile.
"You're right." Spencer said pushing Jon down so he could use him as a bed. "You're comfy." he muttered into his chest and Jon laughed, hushing him to go to sleep.
It was around nine when Spencer woke up. Jon was already awake and in the kitchen making coffee.
"Have you checked on Ryan yet?" Spencer muttered as he shuffled into the kitchen.
"Yeah, he seems to be doing worse."
"Do you really think he'll get better?" Spencer whispered hugging Jon. It wasn't like Spencer to act like the little worried kid that he was being, he tried to stay calm and under control. But Ryan being his best friend since he was a kid almost dying and constantly being in pain wasn't something that he wanted to deal with. The worst part was seeing it coming, and not being able to stop it.
"We'll just have to wait and see." Jon said smiling lightly at Spencer who unattached his arms from Jon, picking up a nearby phone. "Calling Pete?" Jon asked setting a coffee mug in front of Spencer. He nodded, dialing Pete and Patrick's home phone number. Patrick picked up.
"Hello?"
"Is it possible for us to bring Ryan over there later today? He hasn't gotten better since yesterday, and his apartment is too small for anymore people to fit in it. We really need you guys to help make him better." Spencer was now crying, trying to keep his voice steady.
"He hasn't gotten better?" Patrick asked worried.
"No."
"Yeah, bring him over whenever." Patrick said with a sigh.
"Will you guys be able to help him?"
"We should be able to do something."
"Okay, thanks Patrick."
"You're welcome, and Spencer, try and keep it together okay?"
"Okay." Patrick hung up, and Spencer let his head fall to the table, bursting into tears.
"What did he say?" Jon asked, rubbing Spencer's back to try and make him calm down.
"Why are you crying?" Both of the boys looked up to see Ryan. He was leaning on the wall with one hand pressed flat against it, still breathing jagged breaths, with one hand clutching his stomach. Spencer smiled, standing up and walking towards Ryan.
"No real reason. Just getting worked up over nothing." He said hugging the smaller boy. Ryan's skin was burning, and he leaned into Spencer to help keep him up.
"I don't feel good Spence" Ryan said holding on to Spencer as tightly as possible.
"I know Ryro. Jon, could you get Brendon?" Spencer asked looking up at Jon, who smiled lightly at him.
"Sure." Jon left the room, going into Ryan's room where Brendon was sleeping.
"We're going to go to the car, okay?" Spencer asked and Ryan nodded. Spencer picked Ryan up, carrying him out to the car.
"Brendon, you have to get up." Jon said shaking Brendon who groaned in response.
"I don't wanna." He mumbled pulling the covers over his head.
"Come on Brendon, stop acting like a little kid. Ryan needs you." Brendon sat up, looking at Jon.
"Where's Ryan?" He asked looking panicked.
"Don't worry, he's safe. Just get out of bed so we can leave." Brendon got up, following Jon out the door. Ryan was sitting in the back seat, curled into a small ball. Brendon sat next to him as Jon got in the driver seat, Spencer in shot gun. Ryan curled up to Brendon, putting his head on his lap.
"How you felling Ry?" Brendon asked, playing with Ryan's hair. Ryan groaned, looking up at Brendon.
"Horrible." He smiled lightly at Brendon who smiled back.
"Try and get some sleep, okay?" Ryan nodded, closing his eyes. It took about two hours for them to get to Pete and Patrick's house. Spencer carried the sleeping Ryan up to the door, Brendon watching Ryan carefully. Jon knocked on the door and Pete opened it, immediately putting his hand to Ryan's forehead. Pete sighed, allowing the boys to go inside.
"So he really hasn't gotten better." Pete said shaking his head. "Come on, we'll take him to the guest room." Pete said leading Spencer to a spare room with a bed. Spencer set Ryan down carefully, pulling the covers over him like a mom.
"You can help him right?" Spencer asked, wondering vaguely how many times he had asked that.
"He's one of them, isn't he?" Pete asked looking away from Ryan and at Spencer.
"Yeah."
"His kind shouldn't be turned. Why didn't Brendon tell me?"
"Brendon doesn't know. I'm the only one that dose." Pete nodded understanding.
"I can make something to make him better, but I can't promise it'll fully heal him." Pete said walking out of the room. Patrick walked over to them, an old book in his hands.
"I have the recipe, but we don't have half of the shit in it." Pete nodded.
"Brendon, get your ass in there with Ryan and stay with him, okay?" Brendon walked into the room, sitting next to Ryan on the bed. Pete sat down at the table with the book and some paper. "I'm going to make a list for all three of you, each item is going to have instructions to find them. Patrick and I are going to stay here and watch Ryan, okay?" Spencer and Jon nodded, sitting down at the table with Pete.
"How long will it take to find them all?" Jon asked after a few minutes of watching Pete fill out a piece of paper.
"About a day with all three of you having a list." Pete said looking at Jon.
"An entire day?" Spencer said looking worried.
"It could take up to a week if it was just one of you. The supernatural world is extremely tricky for ironside people to get things from." Patrick said with a sigh. Spencer nodded, trying to not fall to pieces again.
"I know you're worried about Ryan, but we'll get this fixed, okay?" Pete said giving them a small smile. Spencer and Jon nodded, and after about an hour Pete was finished, handing Jon and Spencer both their lists. "You have to follow the instructions precisely, or you won't get the item, and Ryan won't get better." They both nodded, heading out the door.
"Do you really think we should be sending Brendon out with that list?" Patrick asked as Pete started walking to the guest room.
"We have to at least try to get Ryan better, we need him. You know that." Pete said before opening the door. Brendon was talking to Ryan who was still asleep, telling him how sorry he was. Pete coughed, and Brendon looked up at him. "I need you to get these things." Brendon took the pieces of paper, standing up without waking up Ryan. He walked to the front door of the house silently, not looking at Pete or Patrick. When he put his hand on the doorknob, Pete stopped him. "One more thing, follow the instructions, okay? And try not to get distracted." Brendon looked at Pete with tear stained cheeks.
"And if I do this, you'll be able to make the pain he's in go away?" Brendon asked weakly.
Patrick gave him a small smile. "We'll try." Brendon nodded, walking out the door. Pete walked into the kitchen, taking out a knife and a glass. He cut his thumb, allowing the blood to run in the glass.
"When Ryan wakes up, give him this." Patrick nodded.
"Where are you going?" Patrick asked worried. "You can't leave him with me, he'll kill me."
"He's too weak to do anything. I have to go meet up with someone, I'll be back in about an hour." Pete smiled lightly at Patrick, giving him a quick peck on the cheek before leaving. Patrick looked over to the closed door.
"Leave me with a fledgling, all they want to do is kill us." He muttered under his breath, picking up the glass of Pete's blood before walking into the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story