Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frankie's journal

The fifth entry.

by xDcee 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2011-01-17 - Updated: 2011-01-17 - 217 words

1Ambiance
Long time no write... Yeah, I had actually lost this story for quite some time and I was really bummed about it, and then out of nowhere, I found it tonight! So, here we go, posting some more!



I'm actually starting to think Gerard’s friendship is genuine. Today when Alex was beating up on me, like he usually does, Gerard jumped in and saved my butt. No one, and I mean no one has ever done that for me. They usually just stand back, watch and laugh, except for the occasion the other nerds and outcasts are there. They know what its like, but I can see how relieved that they aren’t the victim.

Anyways, there I was, lying on the floor getting the crap beaten out of me, when he appeared out of nowhere and started yelling and throwing punches. Turned out he broke Alex’s nose and bruised him pretty badly while his friends ran away. I actually think I have a friend diary, I really do. If you could see me right now, I actually am smiling. Probably the biggest smile recorded. We just have to wait for tomorrow to find out whether we’re suspended or not…
Frank 7 November
Note: Whatever Alex does he gets away with. We get his punishments.
Sign up to rate and review this story