Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frankie's journal

The sixth entry.

by xDcee 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-01-17 - Updated: 2011-01-17 - 369 words

1Exciting
Sorry about the shortness of these entries. I didn't realise they were this short!

Gerard and I are together nearly all the time now. Well, out of class. He’s older than me by a year so while I'm in 8th grade, he’s in 10th. It sucks knowing he’s going to graduate before me, but we could still be friends right?
I honestly believe he is a true friend. None of the dared ones ever stood up for me, even though they were acting, but he has. He sticks up for me all the time now, my cuts and stuff have time to heal and I actually feel good now. I mean, my mother has been trying to stop drinking lately, but failing. I don’t care though because at least I know she loves me enough to try.
I'm meant to be going over to Gerard’s at 4, going to hang out at the mall for a little while, so ill have to go in 10 minutes. I hope his brother isn’t there… He creeps me out.

Michael, mostly known as Mikey, is a tall kid. Skinny, thick framed glasses, blondey-browny hair and usually wears a beanie loose on his head. He isn’t the coolest of people, but ‘cooler’ than me and the rest of the outcasts, though he still is one himself. He is in 9th grade, just higher than me and is really, really smart for his age. Like, smarter than Gerard smart, and Gerard’s pretty smart.
They’re not really much alike, they get on well, are practically best friends and not brothers, but they don’t look anything alike like a lot of brothers usually do.
Gerard has Black hair; Mikey does not. Gerard is pale; Mikey is slightly tanned. Gerard wears a lot of black; Mikey doesn’t even wear half the amount as his brother. Mikey is more of the nerdy jock wannabe or something, I don’t know. But all I know is he creeps me out.

Well, I have to go now. I have to get to Gerard’s, write soon.
Frank 9 November.
Note: Gerard said Mikey might be there, but I'm hoping he isn’t.
Sign up to rate and review this story