Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > South Park in The Carribean

Furneral for Kenny

by Garfield 1 review

Sad Kyle, Stan, and Cartman ask the pirates to have a funeral for their friend Kenny but they have a different ideas.

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Humor - Characters: Bootstrap Bill,Gibbs,Jack - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2011-01-17 - Updated: 2011-01-18 - 268 words

0Unrated
The whole pearl crew was sad as they brought in the dead body of Kenny.
Later Kyle spoke to gibbs.
"You think we should have a funarel for Kenny?"
"no.but we have another idea to get him back."
He grinned as he told everyone.
"we travel to the land of the dead to retrieve your friend and besides, jack left his hat there."
"wait, how did jack get there?"
A crew mate stood up.
"he was killed by the kraken."
Jack puts his sword to the crew mate's trought.
"ok let's do it!"
As the black pearl set out, Kenny was having a skewed adventure in the world of the dead. There were a angry mob killing him over and over again. Now I'm the middle of the sea gibbs stands.
"were here!"
Stan is confused.
"what?"
Jack swings around.
"Move all luggage left and right and stuff.......I think............yeah.............DO IT!"
the ship twirled and twirled till it flipped all the way forward Stan(who can't swim)saw before he passed out a green flash, then his eyesight went black.
When he woke up they were rightside up and heading twords a strange island.
When they landed they looked and saw a crowd of people with a giant fishing pole with Kenny hung on it.
Stan jolted.
"KENNY!"
"it's ok I'm immortal here but it hurts really bad so could you guys let me down"
The mob disintegrates into dust and Kenny is dropped.
"I don't know how glad I am to see a person that dosnt want to kill me."
NEXT TIME:FINAL CHAPTER!
Sign up to rate and review this story