Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Ain't It Fun

Chapter 13: It's So Easy

by rmrose2662

Riley enacts her revenge...

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-01-18 - Updated: 2011-01-19 - 1214 words - Complete

?Blocked
How bad could it really be? It’s just Izzy, he won’t bite. You love him, he’s one of your best friends. He’d do this for you… right?
I took a deep breath before I finally summoned the courage to knock on the door.
Steven answered the door, visibly drunk. “He-ey Riley! What’s up?”
I raised my eyebrows and smiled at him, trying to hide my laughter. “Oh nothing. Is Izzy here?”
“Nah Axl isn’t here right now. He’s at the studio,” he mumbled, I think. It was kinda hard to understand.
“No, not Axl. Izzy. Is Izzy here?”
“Oh, yeah he’s here. He’s about to shoot up though.”
I scoffed and pushed past Steven. “Like hell he is.”
Just as Steven had said Izzy was tying his arm off. He looked up at me as I approached. “Hey Riley, what’s up?”
“Stop that, you know I hate when you do that.” I sat down next to him, my leg pressing up against his. He looked at the touch for a moment but went back to tying his arm off.
“I just need a little bit, something to get me feeling good.”
I grabbed his hand and pulled it away from the rubber cord around his arm. “You don’t need smack to feel good,” I whispered, untying the cord. I began playing with his fingers, putting each one down until his index finger was the only one still up. I kissed his knuckles softly, then put his finger in my mouth, slowly sucking it. I looked up at Izzy whose eyes had gotten as large as plates.
“Riley what’re you doing?”
I pulled his finger out of my mouth slowly. “What does it look like?” I leaned in closer to his face.
“Riley, Axl is my best friend. I can’t go behind his back like that.”
“Izzy, Axl and I broke up.”
He looked shocked. “Really? Why?”
I stroked his upper thigh. “I don’t want to talk about that right now. I’ve got something else on my mind.” I leaned in close to his face again, actually making lip contact this time.
He pulled away. “Riley, it just doesn’t feel right. I don’t think I could do it.”
Fuck, now what?
Get him drunk you idiot!
I grinned. I could do that. I was very good when it came to alcohol.
“Alright,” I sighed, pulling away reluctantly. “Well what about something to drink. Where’s the Night Train?”
“You actually like that stuff?”
“What’s not to like? It’s cheap and tastes pretty damn good. Now where is it?”
“In the fridge. Where else?”
I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed the first bottle of the red wine I saw. This was going to be all too easy.

ff.- about an hour
Countless sips of Night Train and a few shots of Jack Daniels later and Izzy was more open to the idea of us. He still wasn’t making many moves, but he wasn’t really denying mine either.
He was a little stiff at first though. He wouldn’t really kiss me back, would hardly touch me, he barely even seemed to want me. But the more I kissed him, the more seductive I got, the more he opened up. He rubbed his hands on my ass as I straddled his legs, making it easier to make out with him, even if he was so drunk he kept almost falling off the couch somehow.
Only complaint I had on his kissing was that damned lip ring. It kept sliding over my lips weirdly, feeling completely alien to me. Although I had licked and tugged at Axl’s nipple ring a few times, it still felt out of the ordinary.
I stood up out of Izzy’s lap and pulled him up. “Let’s get out of the living room, shall we?”
“Fine with me,” he grinned, his speech somewhat slurred.
We stood up and started heading for his and Duff’s room.
“Where’re you guys goin’?” Steven asked.
“My room, we need to talk about some things,” Izzy answered.
“Oh, okay. Have fun!” Steven called, like he knew what was really going on. I was hoping he didn’t. I didn’t want my “brother” to know my plan.
Izzy closed the door behind us and went back to kissing me. He tilted my head back to get the best experience he could. He really was a great kisser once I ignored the lip ring. Very adventurous, very sexy, very controlling. It was better than what I had expected from him originally.
He pulled my shirt over my head and I rubbed my hands up his chest, biting my bottom lip seductively. I couldn’t believe I’d been worried about this. It seemed so simple now, like it was just second nature.
Izzy stumbled forward, pushing me up against a wall. He grabbed my right leg behind my knee and hiked it up over his hip, still kissing me. I giggled against his lips, pushing his jacket down and pulling away just for a second to pull his shirt off.
He tugged my skirt down my hip but couldn’t manage to get it over my lifted knee. I smiled and dropped my leg fall from his hip for a moment, letting the skirt fall to the floor. He grinned at me manically, almost like he was becoming a different species, one that fed off of sex.
He kneeled down in front of me, hands sliding all over my exposed stomach. He took my panties into his mouth and pulled them down until they were around my ankles. I smirked and tangled my fingers in his hair. He didn’t stand up, but rubbed the back of my thighs. Damn, it felt good. I rested my head against the wall, letting him play with me for a moment. My heart was racing. I had no clue Izzy was so good at foreplay.
He kissed his way back up my body and took his pants and boxers off. He pulled my leg back onto his hip. I could feel how hard he was, his dick pressing against me. He pulled away to look at me for a moment. “Before we start, you know that this doesn’t mean anything right?”
I grinned at him. “Izzy, you’ve no idea how happy I am to hear you say that.”
He smiled once more before plunging into me. I gasped, my grasp on his shoulders intensifying until I was almost clawing his back. He moved in and out for a moment before grabbing my other leg and lifting me off the ground. He was pressing against me so hard I could feel bruises developing where he held me.
I moaned harshly, trying to stay quiet enough that Steven wouldn’t hear anything but staying loud enough to turn Izzy on.
Goddamn he was good. Strike that, he was great.
Without a doubt we would have gone longer if we hadn’t heard the front door open and the familiar voices of the rest of the guys, Axl included.
Sign up to rate and review this story