Categories > Celebrities > Slipknot > Zzyzx Road

Zzyzx Road

by axxyrose420 0 reviews

After Joey finds Corey cheating on him, will things ever go back to normal?

Category: Slipknot - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-01-19 - Updated: 2011-01-19 - 3015 words

0Unrated
Joey couldn't be anymore happier. Him and Corey had been together for at least six months now, basically the starting of their new tour. Everyone was so happy to see Joey be this much happy, considering his last break up was brutal and left him into a complete mess.

His last break up was not pretty, he loved Wednesday, loved him like he didn't love anything else. Loved him as if he could give up the band just in a snap of his fingers. Wednesday and Joey had been together for two years, when Joey figured it was finally time to ask if they should get married, Wednesday rejected him. Told him they shouldn't, that being married too another man wasn't right and no one would want to marry a guy. It broke Joey's heart in two. He cried every night, couldn't sleep and when he did he had the most horrific nightmares of all time.

Wednesday wanted Joey so bad, so bad he'd killed himself every night that he had hurt Joey so much, he couldn't take the hurt of his friend, but he had to break it off. Joey wanted more out of the relationship, but Wednesday didn't, couldn't give that too him. He wanted Joey to find true love, true happiness and he wasn't that for him. A month after him and Joey broke up, Wednesday came out too the tabloids telling everyone, saying he wasn't gay, that it was all just a lie for his reputation. Clearly none of the fans or anyone knew about his and Joey's relationship, they valued to keep it secret, secret for Slipknot, so they wouldn't lose no fans. Wednesday also didn't want that for Joey, having to come out that he was gay, would just crush all his little fan girls hearts.

Joey wanted to kill himself when Wednesday came out saying he was basically a straight guy and only wanted the love for his friends. It crushed Joey, leaving him of how Wednesday had just used him, never loved him. When Slipknot went back on tour five months later. Joey wasn't in the best shape, he wouldn't sleep, wouldn't eat, wouldn't even interact with any of his band mates. Corey knew this was going to be a problem, everyone knew it was a big problem. Joey wouldn't speak to anyone, only Corey knew why.

Corey and Joey told each other everything, they were more close than brothers. Corey loved Joey, loved him with all his heart, he couldn't stand to see Joey go into that depression. Corey knew Joey needed a friend at that time, so he became his friend. Everyone was saying just admit him to a mental hospital, but Corey refused. Corey was the only medicine Joey needed right now, and he was right. After Corey started hanging around Joey a bit more, being very much cautious with him, he knew Joey was going to be alright.

After Corey and Joey had gotten together, Corey thought it was his job to protect Joey at any cost. Till one day, Wednesday had text Joey on his phone wanting to talk. Joey had text him back asking' what was up', Wednesday had apologized to Joey for being so rude and such an asshole when they broke up, he wanted to remain friends. Joey accepted that, not letting Corey know anything about it. Joey seemed happy that him and Wednesday had become friends, it got his mind off a lot of stuff. One night when Joey was sleeping, his phone was out in the kitchen. Corey had heard it go off, but didn't think nothing about it, till he noticed it was a text message from Wednesday. Corey got angry, wondering why he was texting 'his' Joey, after everything he had put him through. Corey had went to Wednesday's house the next day, confronting him, telling Wednesday that Joey was his now, he has done way too much damage too his ex and better, never think twice about breaking them up! Wednesday accepted what Corey had told him, he promised Corey he would never hurt Joey like that ever again. And swore to keep their relationship as friends.

All eight members of the Slipknot gang had wondered what had gotten Joey so down, so down it make him almost kill himself, but Corey had covered it up with a great lie in the beginning, they said, after the tour, Joey got with a girl that had cheated on him. They took that too heart, especially since Joey was their pride and joy, no one never hurt Joey, and if they did, someone was either going to wind up dead, or get hurt, really really bad. Until last month it had finally came out too the guys that Joey and Corey was finally together, but they promised everyone to keep it quiet.

Joey had acted like he was the most happiness guy in the world. He walked around like nothing could ever get in his way, he had his love Corey and he had back his best friend Wednesday. Nothing could ever bring him down, he talked more with his band, and he played better shows. Life was too perfect for him at the moment.

It was almost midnight. Joey scooped two cups of ice-cream into a cone. Joey couldn't sleep at all that night, he felt like something was bothering him, but didn't know what, he couldn't put his finger on it. He didn't do anything wrong 'did he?' He wandered through his mind. He hasn't made Corey upset with him. He tried to brush the feeling away, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't, it just kept coming back.

Joey wandered around the bus, trying to find out where Corey went. When he made it back to Corey's bunk, he had realized he wasn't there, he questioned this. Where would Corey go? Especially at midnight, he walked into the other bedroom, but didn't see Corey in there as well. He walked around outside, still didn't see Corey. He was getting worried, but had a thought, maybe he was in the bathroom at the rest area they were at. He walked across the street too the bathroom, he smiled, licking his ice-cream, he could have some fun with this. It never really made since to him, when they had a bathroom on the bus, why would they need to be at a rest stop area? But he let the thought go away, his mind wandering around. Corey and him both locked in the bathroom, small place. His smile grew bigger. He opens the door, but only to be shocked when he witnessed something bad, something he'd never thought would happen in a million years. Something that he thought Corey would never do to him.

"Joey." Was all Corey could say.
Joey still stood shocked, only watching as Corey was cheating on him with some blond, ass, bimbo, hooker chick. The ice-cream slid out of his hand, falling onto the floor, to him sounding like shards of glass crashing everywhere. His lover, how could he? Why would he? And especially with a hooker! Was he not good enough for him anymore? Joey pouted, tears streaming down his face, he ran out of the bathroom, wanting to runaway.
"That was a surprise of amazement. It's always fun getting caught, now where were we?" The hooker asked, trying to go back to kissing Corey.
But Corey pushed her off him, fixing his pants, the hooker came back, trying to kiss him again, but Corey shoved her into the wall.
"Fuck off! Get the fuck out!" He screamed.
The hooker collected her things, getting out of the bathroom.
"You weren't worth my time anyways." She screamed, spitting in his direction.
Corey looked angry. What the fuck was he thinking, he just got caught cheating on Joey. Joey his love, Joey, the one he had brought back from depression, from almost killing himself. How in the hell was he suppose to fix this one?

Joey ran into the bus, not thinking straight he started throwing everything around. Sid who was in the bathroom, making his trip back too the bedroom, noticed Joey's break down. He ran over too Joey, trying to calm him down. Joey wouldn't listen, he was too much in a state of mind right now to think about anything. He didn't want to be around anyone.

Corey? How could he have done that! After everything they've been through! He thought, Corey loved him, just as much as he thought Wednesday love him. Why does everyone he care about hurt him so much?

Sid was getting scared. As much as the young DJ wanted to help, he couldn't, he himself wanted to break down crying. He was surprised that Joey's little outburst didn't wake up any of the other members of the band. Joey feel down onto his knees, clawing at him arms. He didn't know what he was doing, he just wanted the pain to go away. He looked up and saw Sid.
"Sid?" He asked.
Sid looked surprised.
"Joey?" He asked, walking over too the drummer.
"Sid, help, don't let me do anything stupid." The drummer cried out.
"Joey, I want to, but you have to tell me, what's wrong?"
Joey looked away from Sid, as much as he wanted to talk to someone about it, he couldn't. It was too soon. Sid helped Joey up, helping him back into his bunk. When Sid got Joey into his bunk, Sid sat on the bunk also, putting his arm around his friend. He sighed, he didn't want to see Joey like this, it hurt him too much.
"I'm sorry." Joey whispered.
"Shh. It's alright. I'm always here to help. Just sleep." Sid told him, slipping down with Joey, pulling the covers over him and falling asleep.
But Sid didn't sleep. He's never seen Joey like that in his life, it worried him, deeply.

Corey had tear stains running down his cheeks, he couldn't believe he had did that to poor Joey, what was he thinking, he never intentionally wanted to hurt his love. He loved Joey way too much. But that hooker just wouldn't leave him alone, also he couldn't help it, she was just so hot, he hasn't been with a girl in forever, ever since he got with Joey. He had to admit, he missed being with a women, he missed the sex he had with a women, but Joey. Joey was his everything, he never cared if him and Joey ever did anything, all he ever wanted from him was to love him, be there and protect him.

Corey came into the bunk room, wanting to find Joey, trying to, wanting to explain. Had to. He didn't want that whore, he should have never went over too that place, he regrets it, all he wants is to find Joey, make it alright and cuddle with his lover. But when he checked Joey's bunk, he wasn't there. Corey questioned looking around, but stopped when he saw Sid snuggled up with Joey. He was shocked, no! His lover found someone else! How? Corey wanted to pull Joey away from Sid and beat Sid for even touching his lover, but he could never do that to Sid, he loved Sid too much to hurt him. He laid down on his bunk. Tears feel from his eyes. He had lost Joey forever, he would never get him back, now that Sid had Joey. Corey never even gotten to defend himself.

***
Everyone woke up the next morning see the huge mess Joey had left, they looked around wondering what had happen, who did this and why? Sid knew exactly what had happen, but he didn't want to say anything. Sid was getting worried about Joey, he didn't come out of his room all day, he went to check on the drummer, but Joey told him he just wanted to be left alone. Sid frowned, he walked back out too the front bus, he looked over at Corey. Corey didn't say anything to anyone that day, all he did was listen too his Ipod. When Corey felt like someone was looking at him, he looked up, seen that it was Sid. He gave Sid an evil stare, basically telling Sid to stop looking at him or he would make him. Sid frowned, looking shocked, what did he ever do to Corey, to make Corey give him that look. Sid wanted to cry. Two people were hurting and he couldn't do anything to help.

Joey walked out of the back of the room, Sid's head popped up from the table he was sitting at, happy to see Joey was up. But put his head back down as he walked right past him without even saying 'Hi' He came too a stop when he saw Corey, sitting down on the couch. Corey looked up as he noticed Joey standing in front of him. Joey noticed Corey's eyes were blood shot red, like he hasn't had no sleep, or he's been crying.
"Hurts doesn't it?" Joey said, holding no emotions too his voice, trying to hide the tears.
Corey's mouth feel open. He didn't really understand what Joey had meant. But he sure does have a pretty good idea. He watched as Joey went over too the window couch laying down. Joey closed his eyes, putting his head down, breathing in deep, then releasing it. He opens his eyes to look over at Corey.

"Hey Starscream, why you being so quiet?" Mick asked, sitting down beside his favorite DJ.

Sid looked up at his friend smiling, then laid his head back down on the table.
"Dude, you alright?" Mick asked again. Standing next too the Dj.
"I'm alright, don't worry about me. I'm just worried about Joey and Corey." Sid told Mick, looking over at Corey.
Mick sat down across the table, now taking in Sid's full attention.
"What do you mean?" He asked, curiously.
Sid brought his two first fingers up together and held them against his lips.
"I don't know man. I found Joey screaming last night, tearing the bus apart, crying."
Mick looked over at the drummer.
"So that's why the bus was destroyed!" He said, thinking.
"Yeah." Sid, looked around.
"I'm wondering what's going on then?" Mick said.
Sid looked up at him.
"I'm not sure, but I hate seeing them like this."
Mick gave Sid a squeeze on the shoulder, leaving Sid, alone with him thoughts.


It was late at night, everyone was asleep, Joey and Sid had both feel asleep listening to music in his bunk. Corey walked in, seeing his love Joey, yet again cuddled up to Sid. Corey was hating Sid more everyday. Mick on the other hand wasn't asleep, he was worried about Corey, worried about what Sid had told him. He heard a noise around in the front bus, he got up to investigate it. Since he was the only one awake.

He crawled out of his bunk, walking into the front of the bus, where he found Corey sitting down on the couch. Mick looked at him, wondering if Corey's ever going to notice when Mick's standing there.
"Why you up?" Corey asked, with his eyes closed as his head laid back on the couch.
"Wondering why you're up?" Mick answered, walking over, sitting down.
Corey opens his eyes looking at Mick. Mick looked at him, Corey looked like shit, his eyes where bloodshot with dark circles around them.
"Dude, when was the last time you've slept?" Mick asked.
"Who fucking cares!" Corey snapped, but staying calm.
"Man Sid is right, you are acting weird." Corey turned his head around towards Mick.
"What's he have to do with anything?"
"I don't know, you tell me. Why was Joey throwing a tantrum last night? Why is Sid walking around like he's lost? Why do you look like you haven't slept in over a year?"
Corey smirked.
"It hasn't been that long."
"It doesn't matter Corey! We have a huge concert coming up next week. We can't have the band broken down and looking like shit!"
"Thought that's what we always looked like?"
Mick sighed, wow Sid's childishness attitude was really rubbing off on Corey.
"Come on, tell me what's wrong?"

Corey took a deep breath, leaning forward on the couch. To be honest, he wasn't really feeling up for arguing tonight. He just wanted Mick to leave him alone so he can go back into his thoughts.
"Joey and I used to date." Corey started.
"Yeah I know. Joey was so happy when you two started dating, and I was happy to finally see him happy again, after what the bastard Wednesday did to him." Mick said.
"Yeah, well we aren't anymore."
Mick's mouth feel open.
"Why not?"
"I did something fucking stupid, that I wish I never have ever done, and I feel so terrible I can't believe I've done it." Corey said fast.
Mick grabbed Corey by both wrist trying to calm him down.
"Dude, calm down."
"I can't Mick! I love Joey too death! And this time I have hurt him. I've hurt him so bad I can't stand to see him not by me."
"What did you do?"
"I cheated on him with some fucking slut!" Corey said, looking away.
"Shit man! That's bad."
"Tell me about it, I tried to come back and apologize to him, but to have found him asleep in Sid's bed." Corey said, looking up at Mick, angry looked in his eyes.
"What? No, that couldn't be."
"It is! Joey is with Sid now, and I can't fix us." Corey started to cry.
Mick was sad for Corey, he didn't mean to. The fucking bitch basically begged him to have sex with her. Mick was getting angry, but not at Joey, not at Corey, but at Sid! How ddare he take Joey away from Corey? Mick will have a talk with Sid in the morning, he'd be sure about that one.
Sign up to rate and review this story