Categories > Celebrities > Slipknot > Zzyzx Road

Chapter 2

by axxyrose420 0 reviews

Sid making trouble!

Category: Slipknot - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-01-19 - Updated: 2011-01-19 - 4393 words

0Unrated
Sid awoke in the middle of the night finding that he was the only one in his bed. He looked around, remembering that Joey was sleeping the night in his bed, he wondered in his mind where the tiny drummer could have went away to. He also wanted to know what was bothering the drummer so much, he wouldn't talk or even look at Sid, and when he did, his eyes showed nothing but hurt and anger. It hurt Sid to see his friend like that.

Sid got up out of bed. Jumping down from the top bunk, hoping not waking anyone from the sound when he jumped down. He stayed quiet for a moment, looking around, noticing everyone was still asleep. He sighed, glade he never work anyone, he then went out too the front of the bus, looking around for Joey, he spotted him as he sat quietly on the couch. Sid smirk.

"So you going to talk, or am I going to have to beat it out of you?" Sid asked, picking up something and examining it.
Joey looked up, raising an eye brow up at Sid.
"Like you can do that!" Joey smirked.
Sid stared at him, he was surprised that the little drummer said something.
"You don't think I can?"
"Sid I know you, I know you can't! You're too nice."
Sid put the object down, then sat on the couch.
"Then come on, tell me what's been going on between you and Corey. If you wont let me beat you up, then I think I can clearly annoy you too death!" The Dj said, smiling.
"Try that and wake everyone on the bus up, then you'll have to deal with six members beating the shit out of you."
Sid pulled a face, knowing the consequences of that was bad. Especially with Shawn. Shawn could take down a whole army with one punch. Joey sighed.
"Corey and I broke up." He whispered.
"So that's what it was all about. What happen?"
"I caught him cheating on me, but not with a guy, with a fucking slut!"
"You know sluts can be guys also."
Joey glared at him.
"You know what I mean!" He snapped.
"Alright, calm down. I know what you mean, but I wonder why Corey would do that, he loves you, have you gave him a chance to explain?"
"Nope, and I don't want him to explain. I seen what I seen Sid, what else is there too explain?"
"Maybe he was drunk, he didn't know what he was doing, maybe the fucking bitch forced him?" Sid questioned, trying to give a real reason.
Joey wouldn't listen, he could care less of why Corey did what he did. He just wanted to be left alone. Sid was awesome, great company, but he wanted to just be with his thoughts.
"I'm going back to bed. I'll see you in the morning." Joey said, standing up, stretching.
"But it's already five a.m."
"I know, but I just want to be alone right now, before everyone starts waking up."
"Alright." Sid said, in a low voice, wishing Joey would stay with him.
"I might just crash out on the couch."
"Night."
"Morning." Sid laughed.

After Joey had went off too bed, Sid tried to go back too sleep, but he couldn't. He laid down on the couch feeling tired, but inside his mind other things took place, thoughts ran through his mind that he couldn't get away from. He wanted too help Joey so bad, he didn't want him too fall back into his depression mood again. Sid thought maybe he should just stay out of it, but then again, he wanted to be a good friend and be there when he didn't be needed, but felt like he was needed. Sid went into the bunk room, trying hard to be quiet. Not waking anyone up, he looked through his clothes, pulling out a black hoodie, with black pants. He figured that would do for now, he slipped them on going back into the front.

Corey finally awoke, feeling a little bit better than yesterday since he had gotten some sleep, but also feeling worse since his lover and best friend wont even give him the time of day. Corey wanted to talk to Joey so bad, but he was also mad at the fact that Sid and Joey have been coming so close as friends. Corey didn't know exactly what was going on between Sid and Joey, but he must stop anything before it gets too late. Corey had to apologize and get his lover back, before anything bad happens.

Corey got out of bed, getting dressed, that's when he smelled smoke, he looked around trying to see if anyone was smoking, no one was, he wondered where was the smoke coming from and it definitely wasn't cigarette smoke. He ran into the front of the bus, knowing that the smoke smell was getting stronger. He went into the kitchen as he seen Sid coughing trying to clear the smoke away.
"What the hell?" He screamed. Taking the pan, that Sid had away from him.
He cleared the smoke out, by opening the window behind it, angrily he came over, grabbing a hold of Sid's wrist.
"What the hell was you thinking?" Corey screamed, scaring Sid.
"I'm sorry, I was trying to make some hot chocolate, but some feel down onto the burner and it caught on fire." Sid explained, feeling sad.
You fucking idiot, you could have burnt the whole damn bus down. What the fuck were you thinking?" Corey screamed again, but a little bit more louder.
Sid was shocked, basically at the way Corey was screaming at him, he tried to get his hands free, but Corey wasn't letting go.
"Enough! Corey go sit down." A voice said behind then.
They both turned around, it was Mick, he pointed at Sid.
"You, with me!" He said to Sid.

Sid was confused, why was Corey yelling at him like he did, why did Mick want to talk with him? He thought this was all about Joey, trying to help him, but some how it turned around on him, but why? He didn't do anything wrong.

Mick had dragged Sid into one of the rooms no one uses on the bus, it was basically used for storage for their equipment, but no one really cared to use it. Mick locked the door when he got inside, Sid looked at him strangely.
"Mick, why did you lock the doo-"
But Sid didn't get a chance to finish the last word. Just when he was about to. Mick turned around, back slapped him across the face. Sid looked at him, as he feel against the wall. He looked at his hand, seeing blood coming out of his mouth, followed by a chipped tooth. He stared at Mick in shock, he wanted out, he wanted Shawn to come a rescue him. What the hell was this about? Sid tried to move away, but Mick grabbed him and shoved him into the wall.
"Shut up!"
"Mick, why?" He tried to ask.
But Mick silenced him, putting a hand over his mouth. Sid might have been tall, but he was no where near as tall as Mick was, or as strong.
"What the hell you doing hanging around Joey?"
Sid's mouth feel open, so that's what this was about? Corey had gotten to Mick.
"N-nothing, I was trying to figure out what was wrong."
"Having him sleep in your bed? Huh. You know damn well Joey's with Corey, and you're so glade I got to you before Corey did. Now, tell me, is there anything going on between you and Joey?" Mick asked.
Sid was silent for a while. He didn't want to get killed by Mick, but he didn't want Joey to suffer either. If this is what Corey was mad at him about, then he had to answer the question right.
"No. Nothing's going on between us, we're good friends, I was just trying to help him, be there for him through his depression. He said Corey had cheated on him, but when I told him to just let Corey explain, he said no, he didn't want Corey to explain."
"So nothing's going on?" Mick asked, tightening his grip around the dj.
Sid winced in pain. He figured if he told Mick exactly what he wanted to hear, he'd come out of this alive, and unharmed.
"Yes, we're just friends. Please can you let go, you're hurting me. And I can't play a concert with broken wrist." Sid pleaded.
Mick let go. Sid stood there looking at Mick as he rubbed his wrist. Black, purple and blue marks were already forming around Sid's wrist, they started becoming sore.
"I'm sorry Sid. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just concerned about Corey. He'd lost Joey, and he thinks you two have something going on now, thinking he wont be able to get Joey back if he's with you."
"But he's not with me. I don't feel nothing for Joey, except friendship bond."
Mick smiled. He looked away at the dj, watching how he rubbed his wrist.
"You'd might want to put ice on that, and I'm sorry I hit you, making you bleed with a broken tooth. I'm sure going to get hell for that one." Mick said.
Sid shrugged.
"Not if anyone has to know."
"Fucking Corey will know, he told me to talk to you. Not kill you."
Sid wanted to smile, to show Mick that he was alright, but deep down, he wasn't alright. Sid had never seen Mick act that way in all his life he had known him, and now it terrifies him. He shouldn't feel afraid of Mick, but now he does.
"I'll just say I fell." Sid said.
Mick gave him a 'stupid' look.
"Sure Sid, someone's going to believe you fell, look at you!"
"We'll make it work, now can we get out of here? I'm starting to feel a little claustrophobic."
Mick laughed, he unlocked the door letting the scared Dj go.

Sid came out too the front bus, he looked around noticing everyone was now awake. Except for Joey. He tried to hide the bruise and the blood on his face from putting the hood of his hoodie up over his head, but that didn't stop Shawn. Shawn was like the guy that could tell when someone was hiding something. He pulled Sid's hood off and noticed a fresh bruise forming.
"Dude what the fuck!" Shawn screamed, making everyone look over.
"It's nothing Shawn, I...Fell." He said, looking over at Mick, whom had came into the room, sitting down by Corey.
"Fell? Sid, this doesn't look like you'd fallen, now tell me who did this!" Sid looked down, he couldn't say. Shawn would rip someone apart for even touching the Dj.
Mick moved around uncomfortably on the couch, hoping Sid doesn't say anything.
"I fell Shawn, out of bed. I was having a nightmare and rolled over too far." Sid lied.
Best thing about Sid being childish, he could lie so good.

Shawn wet a paper towel, coming over too Sid, trying to clean him up. Sid winced when the wet towel touched his face. But let Shawn clean him up.
"I think I might have hit my tooth on something, it broke and now it really hurts." Sid told Shawn, as he ran his tongue over the sharp tooth.
"You have to be more careful, you do know that." Shawn told him.
"I know, I didn't mean to."

"May I speak to you?" Corey asked Mick.
Mick shook his head yes, following Corey towards the back of the bus. Sid watched as Mick followed Corey. Sid knew this wasn't going to be good.

"What the fuck Mick, I told you to talk to him, not hurt the poor guy!" Corey screamed.
As much as he was hating Sid right now, he couldn't bare the pain of having Sid in pain, he didn't want Sid to get hurt, he just wanted to know what was going on. So he sent Mick on him. Corey knew if he needed something done, he should have done it himself.
"I'm sorry Corey. I was trying to stay calm, but seeing you all hurting, I couldn't stand it."
"Mick, I know you didn't like seeing me upset, but I don't want to see someone else in pain, unless they deserve it." Corey stopped for a minute.
"Wait, did he deserve it? Is that why you hit him?"
"No, he didn't deserve it. I hit him out of anger, for you. But now I realize that was a bad mistake, and once Shawn finds out we've touched his precious. He's going to kill me."
"He's not going to find out."
"I hope so, but anyways. I talked too Sid, he told me Joey and him was just friends, he was only being there for Joey so he wouldn't go back into his depression mood. You should be happy for Sid, Corey. You and I both know we don't want to see Joey go back down that road." Mick tried to explain.
Corey sighed, knowing what Mick was saying was true. He was just happy to know that Sid and Joey weren't together, that Sid was only looking out for Joey.
"Look, if you want to talk to Joey, then go do it Corey, he probably needs you right now."
"No, Sid told you he wouldn't talk to me, or didn't want to talk to me, so why should I?" Corey asked.
"Because he loves you Corey, he's just hurt right now. You need to talk to him."
Corey bit his lip.

Sid finally came back to where ever he ran off to, after Shawn had finished taking care of him. He got a call on his cell phone, telling the people, he'd be right over. No one knew where Sid went, he just said he'd be back, everyone started getting worried, when the Dj hadn't return in two hours. When he did, everyone was screaming at him, telling him, this wasn't the place to be out running around all by himself, especially when he didn't know the town. Sid just told everyone to fuck off, he went over and sat down beside Joey. Placing something on the table.

"What's this?" Joey asked.
"You've ever done a strip?" Sid asked, smiling.
"Strip? Sid, this looks like candy."
"Ah, it may only look like candy, but my friend, it'll make you feel so much better."
Joey looked at him strangely.
"What is it Sid?"
"Do a pop with me." Sid asked.
Joey was shocked, he finally knew exactly what it was.
"Are you serious! No way!"
"Come on! Please you know you want to. Joey, it'll make you feel so much better." Sid, told him, smiling, whilst he ran his hand up and down Joey's hard.
"But Sid, this stuff can kill you."
Sid laughed.
"Oh come on Joey, I've token 72 hits before at the same time. I'm still living."
"Alright, give me one."
Sid smiled. He took one of the acid strips off and gave one to Joey. He took one himself.
"Taste fruity." Joey said.
"That's because it's home grown. My friend is the best in the world, it's not as strong as the best, but it's some pretty damn good stuff."
Joey leaned back on the tables booth, he felt the acid kicking in a little, colors started getting brighter. His eyes grew larger. Sid smiled as he witnessed Joey's change.
"You call that being friendly?" Corey asked Mick mad, he got up, walking out of the bus, slamming the door back hard.



Sid watched as Corey and Mick both went outside. Sid knew exactly why he was doing this, and he personally thinks Corey deserves it for crushing Joey's heart. Although Sid's heart doesn't belong too Joey, he's belongs to someone else on the bus, but hasn't yet, come to terms on telling that certain someone.
And he's not too sure if he can.
"You know Corey thinks you and I have something going on." Sid told Joey.
Joey looked at Sid confused.
"Why you say that?"
"I just know, he told me himself."
Joey looked shocked, so the pieces are all coming together.
"So that's where the bruise came from?" Joey asked, surprised.
Sid lowered his head. He didn't want to lie to his friend, especially Joey, he hated lying. But if this is what he had to do to get Joey on his side, to play along, then he had to do it.
"I can't fucking believe him. I will kill him for touching you, no I'm telling Shawn!" Joey screamed, getting up.
Sid got nervous. Shawn couldn't know, he'd kill Corey, for the wrong reason. He jerked up and grabbed Joey's hand.
"NO!" He screamed.
"Why not?"
"Just don't tell Shawn, Corey warned me to stay away from you, if not he'd do far more worse, but Joey I don't care, you're my friend, let him think what he wants to think. I'm here for you." Sid explained.
"Sid, as much as I want you around, we can't be friends."
Sid's mouth feel open.
"What! Why?" Sid asked, wanting to cry.
"I can't bare the thought of having you around me, then Corey does something stupid and you wind up hurt."
"Joey, that's not going to happen. I can take care of myself."
"No you can't Sid, you're still too young."
Sid had enough, hearing he was too young brought all anger up in him.
"You know I really wish people would stop saying I'm too young!" He screamed, having everyone look at him, confused.
"I'm 21, big fucking deal, that makes you 23 Joey, so fucking what! You're two years older than me, you know if I wasn't in the band you would be the youngest, then you'd know what it's like to be the youngest and having people telling you, 'no you're too young to do this' or my favorite. 'He's young, we have to protect him at all cost.' No you know what everyone, I'm young so fucking what, but you know I don't need no protection from anyone I can take care of my damn self!" Sid yelled at all his band mates.

Corey and Mick came into the bus as they walked in on Sid's tantrum. They looked at each other, wondering what could have set the Dj off like this? Mick walked forward trying to calm the Dj down, but was only pushed away by Sid. He tried again.
"Hey, what's wrong, come on, calm down. You're scaring everyone."
"Good! I'm glade, maybe everyone would finally back off! And Mick don't you even come near me! After what you did, stay the fuck away from me!"
Shawn came over pushing Mick away from Sid, Mick fell into Corey, as Corey helped him keep his balance. Mick was shocked, why would Sid say that? He thought Sid and him was alright after what happen, he didn't mean it. Shawn was trying to calm Sid down now, he gave an angry glance over too Mick. Shawn walked Sid into the back room. Joey walked with him.

Shawn laid the Dj down onto his bed, Sid wouldn't stop crying, he wanted to run away. Get away from everyone, how did a good day turn into a bad day?
"What happen?" Shawn asked, as Joey stood over, watching Shawn take care of Joey.
"I-I don't know, we were talking, then he just went off."
"He take anything?"
Joey looked stunned, was he suppose to tell Shawn about the acid? How would Shawn react, to know Sid and him are doing acid? He didn't know what to do, and he couldn't let Sid talk, Sid was too much in the middle of having a tantrum.
"Joey, answer me!" Shawn said again.
"We-we-he-we." Joey stuttered.
Shawn was getting mad.
"Fucking tell me Joey!"
"We took some acid!" He blurted out.
Shawn looked shocked.
"Oh for fuck sake!"
"He asked me if I wanted to do some and I told him no, he said it would make me feel better, I told him it was a bad idea. What's happening Shawn?"

Shawn walked out of the room with Joey following asking questions. Shawn didn't have time to answer him back, he walked into the bathroom, turning the shower on, then walked back into the bunk room, picking Sid up, then putting him into the tub, having the water fall over his skin.
"This should bring him out of his trance. It's called having a bad trip Joey, I've been through this many times with him. He's promised me he'd quite this for a while now and he hasn't. Stay in here with him, he would probably want some company." Shawn told him, walking out of the bathroom, shutting the door.

Joey watched Sid in the tub as he started coming down from the acid. He climbed into the bathtub with Sid, sitting down next too him. He figured maybe doing acid and talking about bad things wasn't such a good idea. Joey seemed more upset than usual. He's thoughts rushed around too what Sid told him. 'Corey thinks you and I are dating' He closed his eyes, he didn't want Corey to hate him, he just wanted a little time too himself for now. He was going to talk too Corey later on, but it was too late now, how could Corey think that about Joey? Just wasn't right. Now he was going to lose Corey, over Sid.

Sid, how could he have let Corey hit him? Why would Corey hit him, didn't make sense, as much as he has seen Corey angry or drunk, Corey has never gotten physical, sure he yells a lot, but he would never hurt one of his nine brothers, even if it was something concerning this big. Joey looked over at Sid.
"You know what would be wild?" Sid asked, looking straight ahead.
"What's that?" Joey asked, looking in the same way.
"You know how they have the shower curtains of the sea animals?"
"Yeah."
"Imagine tripping, sitting under the shower and looking at one of them, man it would be amazing." Sid told him, turning his face over too Joey.

Sid's eyes were tired, his pupils dilated, making the color is his eyes shine brighter than usual. Joey took awareness too this.
"Sid?" Joey asked, looking into his eyes.
"Who is it that you like?"
Sid pulled his head away from the wall.
"What do you mean?"
"Come on Sid, I know you're gay, bi whatever. You don't hang around with many girls, you're always with the guys, and mostly you're always hanging around Mick or Shawn. Sid, are you bi?" Joey asked.
Sid widen his eyes, why was Joey saying all this.
"No."
"Is it me? Is that the reason why you've been hanging around me so much, you're finally glade Corey and I broke up?"
"What, why would you say that?"
"Come on Sid, isn't it weird how you never cared about me, until this whole mess started with Corey and I. Now you want to be by my side 24/7. You want me to do acid with you."
"Joey shut up, alright. I'm not bi, gay or whatever. I'm straight! I don't want anyone on this damn bus, why do you care anyways?"
"Because, you said Corey thinks we're now 'together' You said Corey was the one that gave you that bruise, but their is one thing I don't understand Sid and that's, why would Corey hit you in the first place? As mad as I've ever seen him he's never has hit one of his brothers, and he never would. Why would you lie to me Sid?" Joey asked, tears welling up in his eyes.
Sid felt his heart beating, it was like it was going to come straight through his chest. Joey had knew he was lying the whole time. He felt his breath catch.
"Because I didn't want you to get hurt if Corey doesn't want you around anymore." Sid whispered.
"Why would you think that?"
"You looked so broken Joey, so hurt, I didn't want to see you going back into your depression mood."
"So you figured you'd play games with my mind, telling me Corey didn't want me?"
"No, I said that so Corey could hurt just as much as you are!"
"Sid, remember the little rant you gave in the front of the bus, about how you can take care of yourself, that you don't need people watching over you. Maybe you should really take your own advice and leave others alone. I'm not a baby Sid, I can take care of myself, with my own problems. Just because you don't have anyone, doesn't give you the right to mess with peoples emotions, just because they're hurting. So Sid, maybe I was right, maybe we shouldn't be friends right now, until you get everything straighten Or maybe you can stop acting like a child for more than five minutes. And for the record, Corey and I aren't broken up." Joey told him, walking out the door.

Sid breathed hard whilst he sat in the tub, did Joey just say that? Did everything he work so hard for just came crashing down, he had just lost a friend, and it was from his own stupid childish ways, he wanted to cry, he didn't mean for any of this too happen. Sid started getting out of the tub, he knew what he had to do to make this right, he had to talk to Corey, he wanted to see Mick. He couldn't believe all this was happening.

Joey sat in his room, angry at what Sid had done. Sid didn't care about him, he only wanted him because he was hurting, and to play mind games with him, why, why would Sid do that? Joey picked up his phone, searching through the numbers until he found the right one. He hit the call button, waiting for the next person on the other line to answer.
"Hello?" A voice said.
"Hello Wednesday, how are you?" Joey answered.
Sign up to rate and review this story