Categories > Celebrities > Slipknot > Zzyzx Road

Chapter 3

by axxyrose420 0 reviews

Going through a hard time

Category: Slipknot - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-01-19 - Updated: 2011-01-19 - 4167 words

0Unrated
Corey was mad, angry, furious! There wasn't a word to describe how angry Corey was. Joey had told Corey everything, everything Sid had done. After Joey got done taking care of Sid, hoping he didn't go back to having another bad trip, he left, he left the DJ wanting to go find Corey, had to go find Corey, he sat down with him, wanting too be alone from everyone else. Corey and him had taken a walk too the park that was in the nearest town of where they were in.

Joey had told how Sid was only using him, acting like his friend so that way Corey would feel bad for cheating on Joey. Corey didn't understand, what was it any of Sid's business anyways, it didn't concern him. Corey was happy that Sid was only there for Joey so he wouldn't be depressed again, he thought Sid was just being a good friend, he even promised Mick nothing was going on. Oh Mick, Corey thought, once Mick finds out Sid had lied too him, that's going to be it. Mick is going to hate Sid for the rest of his life. Corey asked Joey if everything was now alright between them. Joey told him he still didn't know, he didn't want to stop the relationship, he needed Corey. But he just needed to be on his own right now. Corey wanted too explain, but Joey didn't want too hear it right now. He got up, leaving Corey, but not after placing a kiss on his lips.

Corey had gone back too the bus, finding the DJ watching a movie with Paul, James and Craig, he looked up when Corey entered the bus. Corey shot him a mean glare, Sid knew what it was all about, Sid slid lower in his seat, trying too make himself invisible. Corey went into the back room to talk to Mick. Mick was asleep, but when Corey told Mick everything, he was finally awake. Now Mick was more furious than Corey was, he was only mad because Sid had lied too him, made this stupid little game with Joey.

Sid sat on the couch being all quiet now, the look Corey had given him was just too much, he knew he fucked up big time, he wanted to talk to Corey, trying to straighten all this bullshit out, but he know he couldn't, Corey probably wouldn't want to see him right now. He stayed close to James, at least they don't know what he has done. Yet. Yet, the word keeps popping into his mind, 'yet' what if they do tell everyone what Sid had done? What if Sid looses his friends, his band? He closed his eyes, he couldn't bare the thought of that happening, he forced a smile, they couldn't do that too him, they could never find another DJ that was as good as him.

Sid laid his head down on James shoulder, not feeling too good right now. James looked down at him and smiled, Sid was being so cute right now, but why? James was brought out of his thoughts, when he heard Sid sniffling. Either he was crying, or he had a stuffy nose.
"Hey, you alright?" James asked, looking down at him.
"I'm fine, kind of tired and has a major headache."
"It's probably from the acid he took, remember Shawn did tell us."
Sid looked over at Paul.
"You should really try and stick to your word when you say you're going to quite. That shits bad for you."
Sid lifted his head off of James.
"And the shit you put into your system isn't bad for you?" He stated.
Paul raised an eyebrow, he'd never heard Sid talk like that before.
"At least I'm being safe, not walking around screaming at the top of my lungs like you was."
Sid looked mad.
"Sure Paul, I'm pretty sure being out of your mind, looking like you're dying is being safe, actually to think about it, I'm surprised you aren't dead from all the shit!"
Paul started getting up, when he noticed a hand was put onto his shoulder. It was Mick.
"Leave him alone, if he wants to waist his life away with acid, then let him do it. At least you know what you're doing when you're high." Mick said, taking Paul's side.

Sid was shocked, whilst being confused. Mick sat next too him, Sid looked at him every minute, wondering why Mick took Paul's side. Sid was nervous of Mick sitting next too him, memories of earlier flashed through his mind about when Mick had hit him. He once again ran his tongue over the chipped tooth. It had become really sharp in the last past hours, he looked at it in the bathroom mirror, he thought it looked cool actually, it was pointy as a vampire fang, it was the first front tooth that had been chipped, the only thing he hated about it was, it hurt to eat anything or when he breathed in, the air would hit it, making it hurt.

Sid closed his eyes again, the headache was really taking a lot out of him, it hurt too keep his eyes open, he felt like he just wanted to sleep. He got up, having everyone look at him.
"I'm going to bed." He told them, slowly.
"it's only six." James said.
"I know, but, I'm really tied, I-I don't feel so good." He said, putting a hand up too his forehead.
Mick stared at the DJ wondering if it was his presents that made him nervous, that he just wanted to get away from Mick. Sid walked into the bunk room, laying down. Corey was in his bunk, reading, but didn't say anything, only looked at him confused as to why he was going to bed so early.

Sid tried to sleep, but couldn't, the headache was hurting so much he wanted to cry. He looked around in the darkness, noticing his bed curtain was moving. This was odd, he thought, he sat up, wondering why the curtain was moving. Sid never slept with the curtain of his bed closed, it cut off the air coming into the bunk room, Sid needed air when he slept at night. The curtain opens and Mick pops into his bed. Sid tries to scream for Corey, knowing Corey was in the bunk across from his. Mick was the last person he wanted to see right now. Mick grabbed his arms, trying to calm him down.
"No, no, no, don't hurt me!" Sid whispered, trying to get away.
"Trust me sweetheart. I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to talk. Corey, you don't mind do you?" Mick asked, shouting across the room.
"Be my guest." Corey said, smiling down at the DJ.
Sid's eyes widen as he saw Corey smiling. Mick snapped the curtain shut, smiling at Sid.
"L-l-last time you w-w-anted to talk, you hit me." Sid tried to say, remembering earlier.
Mick ran his hands through Sid's short hair.
"You know, people shouldn't make up things and lie to others." Mick said, making the DJ relax.
"Please Mick, can't we talk about this later. I really don't feel good."
"Stop lying Sid, it's not going to get you out of this."
Sid moved his head from side to side.
"I'm not lying, I'm sorry alright I'm sorry, I did want to be there for Joey, I just didn't want him to go back to Corey real soon. I loved having his company. Fuck no one else paid attention too me."
"Fuck you! I did, what you too blind to see that you're not alone Sid?"
"Sure as hell feels like it. And don't you dare try and feel sorry for me now. At least I had someone hanging out with me."
Mick squeezed Sid's wrist tighter, making Sid squirm around from the pain of the bruises around his wrist.
"I don't feel sorry for you, who says I did? I just want you to stay away from Corey and Joey. Do you understand that!" Mick asked, being strict so that Sid would understand.
"Yes, yes alright I understand."
"Good! And if I see you go one step in front of Joey or Corey, I will make you pay next time." Mick told him, releasing Sid's hands, then laying down next too him.
"What are you doing?" Sid asked, looking down at Mick.
"Shh. I'm tired and don't want to go to my bunk, so shut up and sleep." Mick told him.
Sid turned his head away, he didn't want Mick for company, he just wanted to be alone, on the other hand, he kind of liked having Mick by his side, that way he knew Corey wouldn't fuck with him, and he also had someone to snuggle up to.

Sid couldn't sleep at all. He was actually afraid to sleep, he didn't know what would happen. He just wanted everything to go back to normal. He curled up more closer too Mick, this way nice, he thought. Mick was actually good company when he slept next too him. Sid closed his eyes again, trying to sleep, but couldn't, he looked over at the clock that hung on the wall. It was three in the morning. He sighed, sitting up. Then he noticed he needed to go to the bathroom. He pushed the covers away, crawling over Mick, biting his bottom lip, trying not to wake him. He almost got away, when a hand came around his arm.
"Where you going?" Mick asked, voice groggy.
"Bathroom, if that's alright with you."
"Go." He said, releasing Sid.

Joey sat in the front of the bus, typing on his phone, he was texting Wednesday. He was happy Wednesday was talking too him, he was happy he finally had someone that he could talk to that didn't feel like using him. He looked up as Sid walked into the bathroom, shutting the door, he sighed, but went back too his phone. He stared at the bathroom door for a while, until his phone beeped again. He picked it up.
"I wish I could come see you, when are you going to be coming back to LA?" The text from Wednesday asked.
"I'm not sure, we're still all the way over in London. I want to see you also, I hate going through this all by myself." Joey typed back, putting down the phone and looking back at the bathroom door.

Sid hasn't came back out yet, Joey thought he was really taking a long time. His phone ranged back.
"Get here soon, I want to talk to you also. I hate seeing you go through this just as much as everyone else does. Every one from Murderdolls sends their love to you."
Joey was tired of texting for the night. He wanted someone to snuggle up to, to sleep with, he wished Wednesday was here, when him and Wednesday slept together it was like Joey could sleep forever. Wednesday would stay with Joey for the whole night, never leaving his side once. Joey hit the call button next too Wednesday's name, maybe if he heard his friends voice, then maybe he'll be able to sleep better.
"Hey beautiful." Wednesday answered.
"Hi sweetheart. How are you?" Joey asked.
"I'm doing fine. Just trying to finish up this new solo album."
"How's that coming along?"
"It's going great, hopefully it'll be out by next month."
"Wow, it's almost coming along fast."
"It is, I'm so happy about it, it's like my best work I've ever done. Well by my self that is."
Joey laughed.
"Yeah, when you get you and I in a room together, we're invisible!"
"Fuck yeah we are, there is no stopping us!"
Joey smiled, he was so glade he got to talk to Wednesday before he went to sleep. He seen Paul walking out from the bunk room. 'Wow no one is sleeping tonight.' He thought too himself. Paul tried to open the door too the bathroom, but surprised to find it locked. He turned too Joey.
"Someone in there?"
"Yeah, Sid, he's been in there for a long time now, who fucking knows doing what, and really don't want to know." Joey said, shaking his head, getting mental pictures out of his mind.
He heard Wednesday chuckle on the other end.
"How is the kid doing, since you told me what he has done?" Wednesday asked.
"I don't know, and I really don't care. As long as he stays away from me, I'm happy."
Joey turned his attention back too Paul, when he heard him bang on the bathroom door.
"Sid, come the fuck on! I need to get in there."
"I don't blame you, but try not to let it get you down so much, at least you had someone to talk to." Wednesday told him.
"That is true. He did help me a little, I just wish he wouldn't have lied too me."
The bathroom door opens, and Paul stepped inside, Joey didn't see Sid come out. He questioned this. Why would Paul go into the bathroom with Sid?

Paul stepped into the bathroom as he pried the door open. He wondered what the hell the DJ was doing that he couldn't get up and answer the door, or even answer someone else back. When he came into the bathroom he seen Sid, sitting in the bathtub with the shower running. He ran over, turning the shower off, sitting down on the side of the tub.
"What are you doing?" Paul asked.
Sid looked up at him, placing his hand on his knee holding his head.
"Was trying to make myself sleepy. I can't fucking sleep."
"So you figured laying under the shower would help?"
"You would to if you had the headache from hell!"
"Like I said, lay off the acid."
Sid sighed, turning his head away.
"It's not from the acid." He said, voice barely silent.
"What do you mean?"
"I don't know. I think I'm depressed, this is so fucked up. I tried helping Joey not get depressed, but some how this all turned on me, maybe I deserve this. Why was I so stupid! All I wanted was a friend." Sid cried, almost coming too tears.
As much as Paul thought the DJ shouldn't need any help from someone from what he had done, he was actually starting too feel a little sorry for him.
"Sid, I don't really know what's going on with you, Corey, Mick and Joey, I never got the full details, but why don't you just talk with them?"
"Why should I? Why should I even try and make this better, try too explain, it's not going to solve anything. It's just going too get worse. And Mick said I wasn't aloud back around Corey or even Joey himself."
Paul was shocked when he heard that last statement.
"He what? What the fuck is it even any of Mick's business in the first place?"
"Because he was there for Corey."
"But no one should be there for Corey, he's the one that cheated, he's the one that started all this bullshit!"
Sid snickered.
"Yeah, and I just finished it, or made it worse."
"It's not you. Mick has no right being in the middle. Sid, he can't boss you around."
"He can when he wont leave you alone. Or even threatens you." Sid said, but shut his mouth when he realized what he just said.
Paul looked at Sid, stunned, did he just hear that last sentence right?
"What threats?"
"Nothing, I was being stupid." Sid lied.
"No, you wouldn't say that unless it's true."
"Why? I lied about Corey hitting me, why wouldn't I lie about something else."
"Corey hit you!" Paul shouted.
Sid rolled his eyes.
"No, didn't you just hear me. I said I lied about that...." He stopped, looking up at Paul.
"I'm depressed Paul, I don't know what I'm saying." Sid said, looking away.
"Talk to me Sid, you said you wanted someone to talk to."
"No I never! I just want everyone to forget this fucking thing ever happen."
"Well, that's going to take a lot. I don't think Joey could forget about Corey cheating. And whatever you've done. Pretty sure they wont get over that."
Sid closed his eyes, hitting his head on the back of the shower wall.
"I've never meant for any of this too happen. Now I'm hated by everyone."
Paul came over, putting Sid into a hug.
"It'll get better, no one hates you, they're just mad. Give it time." Paul told him, pulling away.

Sid walked back too the bunk room, with a little light from outside on the street lamps helped him find his way back too the room, the bus was pitch black. Sid found his bunk, smiled when he seen Mick sleeping in his bed, he looked up across from his bunk where he found Corey asleep. He's face fell when he seen Corey was curled up with Joey. 'They must have made up.' He thought. He looked back over at his bed whilst Mick was snoring, how much Sid hated people who snore, he couldn't get over the fact that Mick looked so cute laying there. He stopped his mind for a second. 'Did he just think Mick was cute?' He blinked, 'He wasn't gay!' He thought. 'Or was he?' He shook his head, wanting to get the thought out of his mind, that's the last thing he needed to think about tonight. Smiling he crawled back into his bunk, hearing Mick grunt, he curled up next too him. Mick opens his eyes, shocking that Sid would even consider sleeping with him. He smiled hugging him as he feel back asleep.


The next day, Joey was on his phone, yet again talking too Wednesday. Corey didn't like the fact that they were talking constantly now. Corey just wanted Joey for himself right now, but Joey didn't want to be by him. Last night was weird, he wanted too sleep right next to Corey, because he couldn't sleep, he felt better when Corey slept next too him. Corey was so confused on the fact, were they together or not? Sid hasn't left Mick's side since last night. Sid was confused with the thoughts in his mind. 'Was he falling for Mick?' And 'Why' But he has realized, he wanted to be every where Mick was, and when Mick would leave his side, he would complain like a child. Chris was looking at him, trying too figure out when did Sid get so attached to Mick. Mick watched Corey walk out of the bus, looking frustrated, he wondered what was wrong with their singer now. He moved Sid away from him, getting up. Sid grabbed his hand, not wanting him too leave.
"It's alright, I'll be right back." He told him, releasing his hand.

Sid sat back on the couch, pouting that Mick went out to see what was wrong with Corey. He looked over, seeing Joey texting on his phone. He wanted to talk with Joey so bad, but was afraid what Mick or Corey would do if they found out they were talking. He looked over at Chris, who was still looking at him. Sid smiled at Chris, whom looked back away, he looked back over at Joey who was now looking at him, Sid's phone beeped, telling that he had a text.
"What is your problem?" It read, from Joey. Sid was shocked, why is Joey texting him?
"I don't have a problem, what's yours?" He texted back.
"Nothing, what you jealous because I'm hanging around Corey and not you?" Joey text back. Joey was out looking for a fight, and Sid knew it.
"Who cares about you and Corey. I'm with Mick now." Sid text back, but this time put a smiley face at the end.
"Like he'd stay with you for long. I'm pretty sure when he wakes up and realizes who you finally are, he'll leave you. I'm actually suprised anyways that he's even hanging around you."
"Well he's a person who actually cares, so why don't you just fuck off?"
"Oh harsh words, but sounds no naughty."
Sid looked shocked, why was Joey hitting on him?
"What?"
"You heard me, come on, lets go too the back room, where we can be alone."
Sid shook his head looking around, why was Joey saying all this?
"What? No way!"
"Why not? Afraid? Thought you liked me?"
"I do, but as a friend, not boyfriend. I like Mick."
"But I can do so much better than Mick, trust me."
"No. How can you do that too Corey?"
"He cheated on me, why not do it back?"

Sid had enough, he couldn't take it anymore, he threw his phone aside, getting up he walked out of the bus. He's mind was so confused, why was Joey saying all that too him? To get back at Corey? Couldn't be, they seemed like they just gotten back together. Sid slid down the wall he was standing at, putting his hands too his head, he sighed then closed his eyes.

"So how are you and Joey doing?" Mick asked, standing outside with Corey.
"I'm not sure, he says we're still together, he even slept in my bunk last night, but when it comes to talking too him, he wont." Corey told him.
"He's acting very strange. Maybe he still just needs a little bit more time. You know his minds still confused after everything."
Corey took a drag on his cigarette, then letting the smoke clear out of his mouth.
"I know, things would have been better if Sid didn't fuck it up."
"Isn't that the truth."
"Speaking of Sid, what's with you two lately?"
"What do you mean?" Mick asked, looking suspicious.
"He's been hanging around you so much today, every time you would leave his side, he'd cry like a little kid."
Mick had noticed Sid was acting a little strange today.
"I'm not sure, it couldn't be from me hurting him, could it?"
"I don't know. I'd figured he'd be afraid of you since you had hit him. And he looked so scared last night."
Mick looked over at him.
"Don't remind me. I only tried too scare him so he'd leave you and Joey alone for a while, so you two can work things out. I feel like shit for hurting him like that."
"I understand, I hate hurting him too, but what he did was totally wrong. I don't think I could ever forgive him for that."
"Me either."
"So really, what is going on between you two?"
"I'm not sure. Corey too be honest, I think I'm really starting to fall for the guy."
Corey looked shocked, did Mick just say he was gay?"
"Wow, seriously?"
"Yeah, but I know Sid isn't gay so-"
"Sid not gay! How can you say that? He just admitted to him and Joey getting together."
"Yeah but that was all an act."
"I'm not sure, but I think Sid might like you also."
"You think?" Mick asked, not being too sure.

Mick and Corey both looked straight ahead of them, seeing Sid coming out of no where, holding an ice cream cone. They both turned too look at each other. Mick having anger feeling ip in his eyes.
"What do you want?" He asked.
Corey looked at him, putting a hand on his shoulder, trying too ease him.
"I need to talk to Corey." Sid told them.
"Didn't I tell you to leave him alone."
"I know, but it's important. Corey you have to talk to Joey."
"And why should I?"
Sid came more closer, trying too keep his distance.
"Because he's confused, he doesn't know what he's talking about. Corey we all fucked up, you two have to talk. We're all not happy right now. The bands not happy, think about the band. Not just yourself for once."
Corey took a deep breath.
"And how am I suppose to do that when he wont talk to me?"
"Force him to. Everyone forced me to do things I didn't want to do."
Mick looked at him, raising an eye brow.
"Sid, where did you get ice cream?" He said, right out of the blue.
Sid smiled, looking down at the ice cream that was in his hand.
"That's not the point. Joey needs you. The band needs you. Corey, please!"
Corey looked over at Mick, from the look Mick had on his face, Corey knew exactly what had to be done. He walked over looking up at Sid, he gave him a hug.
"Thank you. I'll try. You work things out with Mick." Sid smiled. Then walking over too Mick.
"Sid, we need too talk." He said, taking Sid's hand, walking into the bus.
Sign up to rate and review this story