Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Envisioned

"The Night Out"

by ieroworld107 1 review

Romance Time!! ;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-01-20 - Updated: 2011-01-20 - 337 words

0Unrated
Kerri, Natalie, Chloe and I all got ready in my dorm. Chloe is wearing a purple dress. Kerri is wearing a black dress. Natalie is wearing a gray dress from H&M. I'm wearing a a strapless, black dress down to my knees. Ray got us a limo, and it was HUGE. I got to sit in between Frank and Kerri. I tried to stay more towards Kerri. But the "Bump" started and I got shoved into Frank on "accident". They know I WILL kill them later.

Frank sweetly smiled at me, and I couldnt help myself from smiling back. He got his lipring back from the jail..(NATALIE). His hair was short again, and his shoulder was squishy. We held hands the rest of the way. I think Natalie and Gee were...cuz when we got out, her hair was all effed up and stuff. o.O LOL.

We ended up going to Olive Garden and we got couples tables. "I missed you.." I heard Frankie squeak out. "I missed you too" I said hugging him and smiling. We sat at the table at the end of the table. To my suprise, nobody else was in the building except for the building. They even had a romance room. Now, I was scared shitless.

I looked over at Ray, who gave me the look of: Oh I have NO idea. I looked at Frank and he looked just as scared. Mikey and Kerri were making out, which made me giggle a bit. When Mikey saw Frank kiss my cheek, he got up and pulled my hand to the bathroom. I shrugged at Kerri before being pulled inside. "Are you really letting him inside again?" Mikey questioned me. I sighed and had a flash of realization. "What am I doing?" I asked in shock. Do I still love him? Then, the lights went out. I heard a scream and the lights went back on. Mikey was still there and we ran out of the bathroom. Gee was missing.
Sign up to rate and review this story