Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll never let them hurt you, i promise

These pigs are after me

by mcr_killjoy 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-01-20 - Updated: 2011-01-21 - 375 words

0Unrated
Amys P.O.V

It was really nice of Frank to offer to come over. I just really didn't feel like being around people at the moment, especially men in general after what had happened. It wasn't the first time something like this had happened to me.
5 Years ago, when I was 15, I was at a party, someone spiked my drink and I got raped. They took my virginity. The police never caught them either. Another thing with that one was, I ended up pregnant, I never agree with abortion, but this was the only time I say its an exception. There was no way I would be able to look at that baby everyday and not think of the vile person that did that to me.

Why does it happen to me of all people. Was they all after me?
I had and still don't have any support at all either, my parents kicked me out when I was 16 because I constantly got drunk, I couldn't help it though,it was the only way I stopped thinking about what had happened, but they thought I was overreacting, they said it was my fault.

I kinda wanted Frank to come over, of course I knew who he was, I loved his band, but what if he was like all the rest of them after one thing, like all the guys at school who tried to get in my knickers for a cheap shot.
When everybody found out about the first rape, everybody at school would snigger and whisper 'its the one who got raped, slut' I guess it didn't help that I wasn't the most popular in the first place.

There was only one person that stuck with me through everything, my best friend ruby, who I'd knew since 7th grade. Even now though I didn't feel like discussing what had happened with her, she never seemed to realise how much it still hurt me. She thought i'd forgotten all about it.
I couldn't help but think, what if Frank is different to the others, there was something about him that made me think there was, there was only one way to find out.
I picked up my phone and dialled his number.
Sign up to rate and review this story