Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll never let them hurt you, i promise

Well I'm a total wreck and almost every day

by mcr_killjoy 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-01-20 - Updated: 2011-01-20 - 391 words

1Ambiance
Franks P.O.V

I looked down at my cell phone, Amy was ringing me, I picked up wondering what she wanted.
"Hello" I said.
"Hey Frank, is your offer on coming over still on?" She asked
"Sure!"
"Its 16 Pencey Avenue" She informed me.
"Okay, i'll be right over" I said as i hung up.

I was kinda glad she'd rang, she seemed really nice, I kinda wanted to get to know her a bit better, I grabbed my jacket and walked out the door.

After walking about 10 minutes, I arrived at Amys and knocked on the door.
She opened it, smiled and let me in. Her house was small, one floor and by the look of it one bedroom.
"You live alone?" I asked her
"Yeah, better this way, my parents kicked me out" She replied
"Oh right, how you feeling now?"
"Better just a bit sore, I really can't get my head round why it happened to me Frank" she said, by now I could tell she was getting upset. So i hugged her.
"Your a million times better than those low lifes Amy, don't worry he'll get whats coming to them" I said.
She buried her neck in my shoulder "and the rest of them i hope" She muttered.
"What do you mean?" I asked her, I was really confused.

She pulled away and looked at me, "this wasn't the first time it happened Frank"
I was shocked, I didn't know what to say, and for some reason I felt the blood boil inside of me.

She began to explain, "when i was 15 i went to a party, someone spiked my drink and raped me, i was a virgin, i ended up pregnant but had an abortion, i got drunk everyday after to try and forget about it, thats why my parents kicked me out"

"shit amy, im so sorry, thats just low, i don't know how someone can be so horrible to do that to such an innocent person" I was still in shock, I couldnt believe it.

"Thanks Frank, I must just be an easy target" she said.

"Come round to mine? My friends wanted to know where I'd been all night" I asked her.

"Yeah okay why not" She replied, then it clicked to me, did she not realise who me and my 'friends' were?
Sign up to rate and review this story