Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > When Kats Attack

Info 2 of 2

by SugarXCookie 0 reviews

info 2 of 2

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-01-22 - Updated: 2011-01-22 - 234 words

-1Cliche
Sakyo
I am Sakyo Hamatsuki. I am a black-haired neko, unlike my sister, who is a white-haired neko.
I am a serious person - when I want to be - and usually get what I want. I have a nice temper, until it comes to Hidan. I enjoy: doing missions, poems, roses, roller skating, sitting in the sunset, reading, and sugar cookies I love my sister dearly and would kill any one if they were to harm a single hair on her little head. Yukkio has visions of the past and draws them. She gives them to me and hang them on my wall. Together weir trying to figure our what happened in our past, why our mother gave us up to Orochimaru so quickly. Every night we get a little closer to solving the mystery of our strange past; the only thing that stops us is that Yukkio can only remember so much or her visions, so we can only get about two pictures of her dream a day.
It kind of sucks when your really trying to figure things out.
Well, thats about it for me. It s not much, but theres nothing you really need to know about me. Oh, wait, one more thing! My sister and I are going to be leaving the village to go to the Akatsuki as soon as I wake up from a coma, okay bye!
Sign up to rate and review this story