Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > When Kats Attack

Chapter one: What's the Akatsuki?

by SugarXCookie 0 reviews

Sakyo had just awaken from her coma, when they get home, it's offically Akatsuki time...

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-01-22 - Updated: 2011-01-22 - 1195 words

-1MarySue
Yukkio
It was me, Naruto, Tsunade-sama, Jiraya, and a pink haired girl, we were all standing around Sakyo’s bed, waiting for her to wake up. I missed her so much while she was asleep!
“Yukkio, hold down her right arm, Naruto, you hold the left arm. You two,” she said pointing to the white haired guy and the pink haired girl. “Hold her legs.” she demanded. Every one did as they were told.
I eyed Sakyo. Her hair had grown out, her body seemed different, everything seemed so weird! What happened to Sakyo?! (Oh yeah, puberty…but I thought she already went through that…? Ah well!
“Everybody ready?” Tsunade-sama asked. Everyone either hummed or nodded. Just then, Sakyo’s eyes shot open. She started to scream and move and kick! It was like she was running from something…in her sleep. Tsunade-sama looked at everyone. Sakyo closed her eyes and continued her frantic screaming and kicking. Tsunade-sama, then, took Sakyo’s cheeks and held it tightly between her hand. “SAKYO, STOP YOUR SCREAMING AND KICKING AND SHUT UP!!” Tsunade-sama yelled at her. Sakyo stopped and opened her pink eyes. She scanned the room. It was like everything looked different to her, like, she didn’t know anyone, or remember anything.
I wonder how it feels to be in a coma for 3 months… I bet it feels good, since you get tons of sleep ^_^!! I hope Sakyo is well rested, we have to meet the Akatsuki today!! We’re - Sakyo and I - are leaving to go to the Akatsuki today! I’m so happy we are leaving the village, but I feel bad for Naruto and Tsunade-sama, they might miss us! How sad… well, it’s better than being stuck here doing boring missions and stuff like that! Hurray for the Akatsuki!

Sakyo
I woke up to a blonde guy, a pink haired girl, Tsunade-sama, and my sister. Every one stared. Everyone, except my sister - who was looking out into space, clueless of what was going on… like always…
“Sakyo, your awake. Nice to see you up again!” the white haired guy said happily.” said a strange white haired guy. “Who are you?” I asked. Looking at him with a blank face. He answered, “It’s me, Jiraya. I trained you, Naruto and your sister. We just got back from a mission. You were knocked out while we were there…” said the white haired man. “Really?” I asked, still very confused. The white haired guy nodded.
“Hmm, seems like she lost her memory of you when she got knocked out… Yukkio, help me get her ready and take her home, hopefully her memory will recover over time.” Tsunade-sama said to my sister. She nodded. The two guys were dismissed, and I got my clothes on.
“So, Yukkio, who were those guys anyway?” I asked my white haired, red eyed sister. “That was Jiraya-sensei. You don’t remember?” she asked. To tell the truth, I didn’t. what happened the other day? Why was I in the hospital? How did I get in the hospital? There were so many questions I wanted to ask, but I decided not to, hoping that everything would be explained to me a little later.
“No, am I related to him or something?” I asked her. “No, silly. That’s your sensei! We trained with him for two years!” Yukkio said. “Oh, maybe I’ll remember later on. Who was that blonde haired kid?” I questioned. “That was Naruto. We were on his team fro a day. That’s when you were knocked out. I’ll tell you more when we get him, If that’s okay with you?” she asked, an innocent look plastered on her face.
“Yeah.” I said with a smile. Only minutes passed until we got home. We both sat on the couch. I had a big bag of sugar cookies with me and Yukkio had that nasty nutella with her. She had a spoon and was just eating it like it was a sandwich. “So, we were supposed to go with the Akatsuki today?” I asked. “Yeah, they should be here soon! Get whatever you wanna take with you! Once they come we haft to leave right way!” she said as she yanked me all the way up the stairs.
“Wait, who’s the Akatsuki?!” I asked while she practically dragged me up the stairs. “A group of people. You’ll see soon enough!” she said. She shoved me into my room and told me to get anything I might want to take with me, since we would never be able to come back to the house again. I did as she told me to do.
Soon after I had everything she told me to pack light so I wouldn’t be stuck carrying a lot of things with me on the long trip to the Akatsuki base. I decided to leave something’s behind. I had a small bag of things. A few scrolls, some note books - for poems - and a few books that I have yet to read - Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.
“Are you ready, Sakyo?” Yukkio asked me. I relied with a small smile and a nod. “So, when will they be here?” I asked. “They should be here in a few minutes. It’s 12:48. They said 1:00 to 1:10, since they had o get in here without the security guards stopping them. They should be here soon.” she assured me with a bright smile. “Okay, are you taking that nutella with you?” I asked pointing to the jar in her hand. “Of course! It’s nutella I can’t leave it behind!” she said. She had a spoon too. “I think they have spoons in the Akatsuki.” I suggested. “This is my nutella spoon. I only eat nutella with this spoon.” she said. “You don’t remember that either?” she asked. I shook my head no. “Wow, that guy sure did hit your noggin hard.” she said, making her way to the living room.
“What is that supposed to mean? what guy are you talking about? When did I hit my head?!” I shouted. “Just come down stairs! I’ll tell you more later!” she said from downs stairs. I hummed and made my way down.
We sat on the couch, nothing to do but wait. Hoping the “Akatsuki” would get here soon. There was a gentle knock on the door. We looked at each other. I nodded and Yukkio went to answer the door. She answered it and there stood a brown haired guy. He had blue eyes and wore an ANBU outfit. “Are you ready to leave, un?” he asked. His voice was so wonderfully smooth, and somewhat deep. He had strong looking cheek bones and smooth lips. He was a pretty handsome guy… it’s kind of weird, I don’t usually pay attention to guys looks…
“Yeah, come on, Sakyo. It’s time to go!” she said with a smile. I hopped off the couch. “Okay.” I said seriously. Time to start my new life with the Akatsuki. I wonder how it’ll be…
Sign up to rate and review this story