Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Envisioned

Chapter Whateverr.(:

by ieroworld107 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-01-23 - Updated: 2011-01-23 - 211 words

0Unrated
I woke up in a cellar next to Gee. "What the fuck?" I said, looking at him. "Who brought you down here?" he asked curiously. "Tyson" I replied. "Same, hows Natalie? WHERE IS SHE?!" he asked, tackling me to the ground. "DUDE,CALM YOUR FAMOUS BUTT DOWN. She's with Kerri at OliveGarden. Besides, where the hell is your phone?" I asked. "Gone. Im suprised actually. Tyson usually isnt THIS damn smart" Gee told me with question. This scared me. What did I have to do with any of this. I closed my eyes and I started to see Addie in the same cellar. I could feel my head hit the floor. Now, I had no control of what this power did.

I saw her tied up in a corner, whaling for help. "I wanna help you!" I said, appearently out of my mouth. "Charlotte, please tell me that you're okay." he asked, trying to wake me up. When he stopped and looked at me, my eyes shot open and I couldnt breathe. I stumbled over to the corner and found a safe. I broke open the lock and sighed in relief. Addie was alive, and she hugged me. After all, this power worked.

Addie and I linked arms over to Gee.
Sign up to rate and review this story