Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Love = Pain

Lies = Truth

by Jalex96 3 reviews

3rd Chapter

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-01-23 - Updated: 2011-01-23 - 456 words

0Unrated
A/N - Hello again. Second update in a day xD I'm actually supposed to be doing homework but ideas are flooding my mind! Enjoy.

Toni was woken up by the sound of the door closing. She blinked as the light flickered on.
“Oh hey Ryan,” She said, looking at the clock, “Where’ve you been?”
“Just out and about…” he shrugged.
“Hmmm… you wanna watch a movie?”
“Sure.”
“I’ll go make us some popcorn. Choose a movie.” She told him.
Whilst in the kitchen, Toni burst into tears. She knew that now Ryan and Brendon were reunited, her relationship with Ryan was going to end anytime soon. She had always known that Ryan loved Brendon, but she had also known that Ryan loved her. She knew what she was getting herself into, she tried to resist. But overcome with happiness, she walked into the death trap of love.
Ryan was getting bored of waiting so he went to the kitchen to find out what was taking so long. He found Toni leaning on the worktop crying her eyes out.
“Toni? What’s the matter?” He put his arm around her and pulled her close. She looked up at him.
“Do you love me Ryan?” She asked, timidly.
“Of course I do. I love you so much.” He answered, placing a kiss on her forehead.
“Yeah but not as much as you love Brendon.” She buried her face in his chest as his eyes opened in surprise. Ryan knew she was right.
“Toni listen. I do love you. That is not a lie.”
“But…?”
“But you’re right. I do love Brendon. I always have. And I’m sorry for doing this to you. I really am. You are a special girl, any guy would be lucky to have you.”
“Ryan this is my fault. I knew you loved Brendon but I stupidly ignored it. You should go and be with him.”
“But I can’t just leave you!”
“Yes you can,” She said, and then muttered to herself, “Darren did.”
“Darren was an idiot. I bet he’s out there wished he hadn’t left.”
“I doubt it.” She sighed.
“I’ll stay here. I won’t move out.”
“You don’t need to do that!” She protested.
“It’s the least I can do, for breaking your heart.” He insisted.
“Well I’m going to bed. See you in the morning. Toni made her way to the spare room.
“Toni. Our room’s that way.” Ryan said pointing to their room.
“No it’d be weird. Night.” She went into the room and shut the door.
Even though he knew what he wanted, Ryan couldn’t help but have an empty feeling inside.
Sign up to rate and review this story