Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Highschool Hell Hole

Chapter 20

by CoffeeLoser 3 reviews

Over over 1K views!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-01-23 - Updated: 2011-01-23 - 1059 words

1Moving
This is going to be my last chapter for now. I'm going to start one my new on either tonight or sometime over the week. Thanks so fucking much to everyone that has read this. And please keep up the reviews, they make my day. CL xoxo

*Frank's POV*

Gerard was stood with his back against the wall, smoking, all the other kids had gone home but I'd been let out really late from Social Studies because I'd been so late. But he still waited for me.

"There you are, I was beginning to think you'd never show." He smiled stubbing out the cigarette and walking up to me.

He pushed some hair out of my eyes with his bandaged hand and pulled my chin up to kiss me, God. I had to go on my tiptoes to reach him. I'd never realised how much taller he was.

He smelt like smoke and coffee, I don't know when he'd have been able to get the coffee, maybe he was just constantly like this.

"Lets go." He put his arm around my shoulder because no one else could see us. He seemed so much more relaxed when no one else was around.

Of course by the time we got to his front door, we were in fits of giggles over something I'd said. Apparently I was being funny, I don't think I was...

"Mike's you in?" he called into the house.

"Mmmm." A grunt came from the livingroom. We walked into the livingroom and Mikey was sat on the floor eyes glued to the TV, playing Halo, "Oh hi Frank." he said not looking at me. Creepy.

"We're just going down stairs," Gerard said.

"Uhh" he grunted in response.

Gerard took my hand and pulled me down the stairs, flicking a switch on the wall.

"Excuse the mess." He said walking into his basement room.

My mouth dropped as I walked in, almost all of the walls were covered in pictures he'd drawn, but in some gaps were Misfits posters and other bands.

In the corner was a messily made bed, black and red covers. He sat down and patted the space next to him.

I sat down and rested my head on his shoulder, "You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah... just tired." I lied, I'd been given nothing but shit by everyone in my final lesson, and I just was so pleased to finally be alone with him.

"What's wrong?" he asked, "I've never heard you say you were tired.". Crap he'd realised how crap a liar I am.


I let out a long sigh and shuffled awkwardly on the bed covers, "It's nothing, don't worry."

"Frankie." he said softly, his gorgeous eyes watching me pick at a bit of nail.

"Just kids giving my shit at school. I'm fine though." I said quietly. He let out a small chuckle and I looked at him, confused, "I don't get what's so funny."

"Jeez, Frankie don't listen to anything they say, seriously, they're just a load of dicks." He smiled wrapping his arms around me, I rested my head in the crook of his neck, taking in his smell. Gerard fiddled with a bit of my hair when I pulled away, still smiling to himself.

"What do you want to do?" he asked. I shrugged.

"When is your mom home?"

"Oh shit, I think she's home early today actually. Wanna just go watch TV or something?"

I grinned "As long as I'm with you." he stood up and wrapped an arm around my little waist, kissing my cheek.

*Gerard's POV*

"Mikey, we want to watch TV, you can go on later." I said sitting down on the couch behind my little brother.

He paused the game and looked up, "Can't you watch TV later."

I gave him the 'leave us alone for a bit' look, he mumbled something and saved his game, turning the xbox off.

"Thanks." I said as he left the room. I flicked the TV to a random comedy channel and Frank put his feet up on the couch and snuggled into my side.

After about 20 minutes of annoying drabble I flicked over and a headline caught my eye.

TEEN DEATH REOPENED

I tensed up as the reporter carried on.

"The case of the death of teen Jessica Laurance last October has been reopened after much debate earlier this year. Jessica, who went missing on the evening of October 23rd, was found dead in her local park. Police classed the death as suspicious, the following images are disturbing." the news woman said solemly.

I froze, watching the photo's of her cold dead body on the grass of our park. The park where she'd told me she loved me for the first time. Then a picture of her at her 17th birthday party, thankfully they had blurred out everyone else faces. I was the boy with his arms arond her waist. In the original we were both grinning madly, drink in one hand, with all our friends around us.

"Gerard? Are you okay." Frank said quietly.

"Jessica was a blubbly, friendly girl. And we don't understand why she would have done anything to harm herself" The crying faces of her parents came on the screen. I couldn't believe I was seeing this. Why did I have to see this.

"The post mortem result were finally announced this afternoon. The police are now treating the death as a suicide." The face changed and a man with a suit came on the screen.

Dr. L. Stevenson flashed across the bottom of the screen.

"We cannot disclose the full contents of the cause of Miss Laurance's death. But we can say that she had a dangerous amount of heroin and xanax in her blood stream."

I couldn't breath and I felt a warm wet tear trickle down my cheek.

"Gee." Frank said, breaking my attention from the screen. I wiped my eyes with the back of my sleeve.

"I ... knew her." I said slowly, working out what I was going to say.

"I'm sorry." Frank said quietly.

________________________________________
Starting my new one today. and I have a TONNE of homework to do so I wont be updating as much. but PLEASE R+R. And No. I know I'm no good at doing news reports, but it's all I could think of. Maria xoxox
Sign up to rate and review this story