Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Neon Skies Can't Light Our Path

Ray Guns in Execution Style

by KJLucidLove666 3 reviews

They work something out and Diane gets a new name.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-01-23 - Updated: 2011-01-24 - 2153 words

2Exciting
After a stare down, I finally pulled the trigger at Fun Ghoul and he dunked under the laser that was emitted. He backed up behind the couch, shooting rays of his own which I dodged, keeping a gun towards Party. Jet Star woke up in the middle of this and kicked the hand that held that gun, making it fly out of my fingers. Party jumped up, grabbed his weapon and started shooting at me. I was dodging the rays like I was made of rubber.

And that's when a single ray came out of now-where and shot my gun hand, making me drop my own gun and clutch my hand. It had caught me on my fingers, making the skin burn away, leaving me with a blue burn. Now I was unarmed and quickly being cornered. Kobra Kid came out of the shadows, his gun smoking from shooting my hand. I'd messed up badly, I hadn't figured on how sequenced these guys were.

"Now back to putting your hands up, I think you should do that", Party Poison stepped toward me, the gun in his hand pointed straight at my heart as he bent over and picked up my gun. I scowled under my hankerchief and mask and held up my hands, my burnt one twitching slightly.

"Take off the disguise", came a order from Fun Ghoul. I growled a little, this was so stupid of me. I should have gone for the kill as soon as I stepped into the room. I raised a hand to my face and pulled off my mask and cloth, leaving my face exposed.

"Whoa, it's a chick", Fun Ghoul commented and I shot him a glare. 'Sexist pig', I thought venomously. Party looked me up and down and smirked.

"And who are you sugar?", he asked the grin showing triumphantly. I bit my lip from saying anything explicit. If I was going to be killed then I should let them know I was the assassin who killed around a hundred of the Killjoys. It was my turn to smirk.

"Diane Walters", I answered sweetly. They didn't recognize the name, so I listed off my other aliases.

"Madame Venom, Little Hex, Yellow Agent, maybe Apple Seed might strike a bell", my grin grew as they recognized my false names.

"YOU killed the group off of Guano Highway?", Jet Star asked shocked. I shot him a deadly smile and nodded.

"And now you got me, congrats, and just when I was going to be released", I whispered the last part to myself. Now of all times I had to be caught, right when I was about to get my brother and myself out of our mess.

I raised my head proudly and spoke up again, "If you're going to kill me then just get it done with, I know what the penalty is of killing a Killjoy and it doesn't apply to me", the rule was that the person accused of killing was to be sent to Battery City for a certain amount of time. That wouldn't work on me of course, I'd just be taken back and made to do another hit.

Party was studying me and crossed his arms, "You're an agent of Better Living Industries aren't you?". 'Well duh', I thought, but said nothing to him. Instead I nodded, crossing my own arms to replicate his stance. The girl had woken up and was being held by Kobra Kid.

"That's weird, she doesn't seem brain-washed like the rest of the hunters", Fun Ghoul observed. He was talking about the other assasins the Industries hired. They were made to take pills to keep them from thinking about betraying the Industry and joining the Killjoys. Felix had felt the need to put me on them, seeing as he had a captive to persuade me not to betray him.

I smiled again, a sad smile, "I did it voluntarily", I said. Party sighed, biting his lip.

"Well you're right, there's only one way to get rid of you", he said, almost reluctantly. He came up to me, stopping a foot away, and put the muzzle of the gun against my temple in an executioner's style. I swallowed, the reality of me dying was starting to sink in.

"Just one thing, if you ever come across Keith Walters in Battery City, could you maybe break him out?", I asked, pitiful I had to say, but if I was going, then I wanted my brother free. Party tensed, the muzzle against my skin motionless.

"Keith Walters?", he asked, his voice gruff. I nodded, "He's my brother, they captured him and took him there, it's a sad thing to ask, but", I shrugged a bravado look on my face, "a death request nonetheless". Party's eyes narrowed, but for some reason he took the gun away. I looked at him in confusion.

"Stone Spine, Keith, was your brother?", Fun Ghoul spoke up, looking at me with suspicious eyes. I started rambling, the relief of not being shot making me giddy.

"I don't know about Stone Spine, but Keith is my brother, about my height with blue streaks in his hair", I described him, still happy, but confused. How did these people know my brother? We'd been on the run before the raid, but he never joined any Killjoy group.

"He did have that little sister that he dragged along", Kobra Kid spoke up. They all nodded in acknowledgement. They were crazy, I wasn't trailed around anywhere. We moved around so much so we could find food and possibly a place to stay for a few days.

"What are you talking about though, we never got involved with the resistance", I said, wanting some answers.

Fun Ghoul shook his head, "Of course you wouldn't know, he didn't want you to find out about him helping us. He use to be one of our chief mechanics", I stared at him speechless. My own brother had a secret life that I didn't even know about. Party Poison told them to lower their guns, but kept mine in his hand.

"You're brother used to be part of our group, didn't you ever notice that you two moved around so much?", he asked with a raised brow. I nodded.

"Yeah, but it was to stay alive", I replied and he shook his head.

"No it was for you two to follow us and to help us, he was a hero to a lot of people", Party sat back down in the couch. That brought a question to my mind.

"And what do you plan to do with me now?", I asked edgily. They shot each other glances.

"We could keep her alive, she could be useful, besides she only did those jobs to get her bro back, I'm not sure I'd pass up the chance to get a family member back", Jet Star put in. They all stared at me and I lowered my head glaring. They could be a way to get my brother out, since killing them was out of the question. Plus, the fact that they knew Keith was mind-boggling to me, their death would probably make problems if I ever got him out. I came up with my own conditions and told them.

"If I am going to help you, then help me get my brother out, if not then you can kill me right here", I doubted they would let me go, so killing me would be the next option. I held out my hand to Party Poison, since he was the leader. He glanced around at the other members. Jet Star nodded, Kobra took a few seconds but he bobbed his head to show his agreement

Fun Ghoul bit his lip, "It would be nice seeing Stoney again, me and him used to be the pranksters of the group", he grinned at me, then nodded his vote. And then it landed with the girl, who was still in the Kid's arms.

"Grace, what do you think?", Grace was her name? It seemed that my life was in the hands of the small girl. The situation was laughable, but I kept a straight-face. She smiled.

"I think we should help her get her brother back", she said with the grin. Party nodded and reached over to shake my hand.

"But no funny business, one step to the side and you're dead", he said seriously, and I nodded. They all relaxed.

"So, what did you do after the raid happened?", Kobra Kid asked out of the blue. I glared at him, he was hitting a sore spot, but since they were now friends they had a right to know.

Everyone was sitting on the two couches, so I took a seat on the floor.

Taking a deep breath I started, "I went after them. . .", it took me a full twenty minutes by my clock to tell the entire story, with them asking questions every two minutes. Now it dawned on me that I would have problems staying out of the clutches of the Industry now that I changed coats. They had information on everything about me, my name, my appearance, even the location they had sent me to. Plus they had my brother. They knew the only thing that was keeping me from running off was the safety of my sibling, meaning they could also use that against me. The only thing that I had in my favor was the two months Korse gave me to get these guys, which I'd spent a whole week tracking them down.

"Guys, I have a problem", I started, then licking my lips admitted, "The Industry is going to find me, they have information on me, if we don't rescue my brother in two months then they'll know I got captured and they'll get rid of him or even change him into a Drac", I spoke all of the logic I had running around in my head.

"Well, I was actually thinking about doing a break in around two-three days, we have contacts that we could use to get him out, that is if it's okay with the guys", Party glanced around and everyone agreed, it seemed that they had a democracy among them.

"As far as the info about you goes, you could always start-over, from all the names you listed, it shouldn't be hard", Jet Star suggested smartly. I smiled and nodded.

"Thanks", I grinned at them, they were really going to help me, "And sorry about the whole killing you thing", the subject wasn't totally out of my mind, but it seemed polite to apologize. They all smirked.

"Nice to know that you take manners into consideration when you're talking about shooting someone", Fun Ghoul chuckled and went back into the other room, probably to go back to sleep. From my watch I could see that it was midnight. Kobra Kid followed him, putting Grace on the couch. Jet Star fell onto the couch and repositioned his eye-patch before nodding off. And it was just Party, Grace, and me. Grace spoke up with a bright face.

"If you need a new name then what about Calamity Kitten, for your mask?", she threw the plastic thing at me from the couch. I caught it along with the hankerchief and looked at her. I liked the sound of it.

"I like it, heaven knows it's better than Apple Seed", I twisted my face at my past name. I'd only picked that name because apple seeds were said to have cyanide in them. Party laid down on the couch and Grace went up and curled by his chest.

"There's another couch in the room over there, you have supplies with you right?", he asked. I nodded.

"A motorcycle, along with a bag of my belongings", I listed, "It's outside, I'll get it in the morning". He nodded and closed his eyes, leaving me to walk into the other room and find the particular piece of furniture he was talking about.

"By the way Kitten", he got my attention again and I turned to face him, his face was dark and serious, "We've got our guns in our holsters, and I've got your's in my hand, do you get what I'm saying?", he asked, in a 'no fucking around' way. My own face darkened and I hooded my eyes, "Wouldn't dream of it".

I could feel his eyes on me as I went into the room next to them, and plopped onto the green couch in there. It was a dining room, which was once again turned into a sleeping area. I feel asleep thinking about what a hellish night it had been. And a life-changing one at that. At least I still had a chance of getting my brother out. Still the thought of my ray gun in Party's hand made a faint appeal to me.
Sign up to rate and review this story