Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Murder Me Slowly

New Years Bash

by AshTheDeathBat 3 reviews

While the gang is away, the villians will play.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-01-24 - Updated: 2011-01-25 - 898 words

1Original
Sorry it took so long for me to get this out. My laptop chord bit the dust (again) and we had to order a new one.
ALSO, anyone interested in reading a Simple Plan fic? I have one that I really want to post, but the SP here is kind of... dead. Know any other good sites where I could post it? Let me know.
ALSO, I get to see Avenged Sevenfold for the sixth time tomorrow! (squeals and jumps around) Sorry, onward.


It was three a.m. on New Years Eve, or Day, which ever you would like to call it. The band and all of us girls had been in New York, not to watch the ball drop or anything. We had been there since ten that evening hitting up the clubs and partying. I wasn’t old enough to drink, but Gerard had his way with pulling strings.

“Oh God.” Frank sighed, as he leaned against the doorway to Gerard’s house. “I don’t think I have ever… been this drunk.”

“Good for you. Now move.” Gerard shoved him out of the way so that he would unlock the door.

Gerard and I were just a little buzzed, but everyone else was completely wasted.

Gerard flicked on the light to living room.

He and I both gasped at the sight.

Everything was turned over and everywhere. Books were scattered across the floor, the couch was overturned. The Christmas tree was on the floor… again. Even though it was about time to take it down, I sighed in defeat. That poor tree.

“Did someone throw a party here?” Ainsley stumbled past us. “Why wasn’t I invited?”

“I don’t think that there was any kind of party.” Gerard walked further into the living room and smelled the air. “Cole.”

“Cole.” I whispered back to him.

“He’s looking for us. For you.” Gerard spun around and grabbed my wrists. The look in his eyes was so scared, it frightened me. “It’s not safe. You have to leave. We have to leave.”

“Where do we go?” I asked him.

“I guess we will go to New York. It’s the biggest city we can afford. We are going to lead Cole, and who ever he has working for him there.”

“What?” I exclaimed, feeling my face twist in complete shock.

“Then, we’re gong to stay there until we know he’s look for you all over New York City.”

“But, Gerard-”

“Everyone here will be fine.”

“Gee-”

“Just go put things in your messenger bag.” He stared at me for a few more minutes then let go of my wrists. “Hurry, darling. We are leaving as soon as you are ready.”



“Take the bags out of you pockets.” Gerard told me as we stood on a side walk in New York.

“No way.” I crossed my arms.

We had been in New York for two days and had manage to get an apartment right in the outskirts of Chinatown. It wasn’t the fanciest thing ever, but it was a roof over our heads.

“Hazel.” Gerard huffed at me as people hurried around us. “He’s not going to get away from Jersey, from our friends, if you don’t let him find your scent.”

I said nothing, but glared at him.

“You just have to take them out, even for just five minutes. We just need to walk down a few streets to let your smell fill the city. Then, you can put them back in your pockets and then we’ll go on our way.” He told me, sounding aggravated.

“But-”

“Come on.” He reached into my back pockets and pulled out the two bags.

“Gerard.” I mumbled as an uneasy feeling swept over me.

“Relax.” He put his arm around my shoulders. “I’m not going to let anything happen to you. We’re far away from the apartment and this is going to only last a few blocks.”

“Alright.” I sighed, Gerard took his arm from around my shoulders and slipped his hand into my own.

“I have missed your smell so much.” He said, looking down at me and smiling.

We walked a few blocks and after a few, long minutes, I felt Gerard slip the bags back into my pockets.

“I got a job.” Gerard told me, after we had started to walk back to the apartment.

“Really?” I asked, looking at him, sort of shocked. He had just quit his other job when we fled to New York. “Where at?”

“That Cartoon Network company.” He said. “I’m going to be drawing for them. It won’t be much more money than my last job, but it’ll be enough for food and rent.”

“When do you start?” I asked. I regretted him getting a job, kind of. I just wanted him to stay with me. On the other hand, we needed the money.

“Tomorrow at seven in the morning. I get to leave when ever I’ve completed my work and they approve of the majority of it.”

“So…”

“So, I could either be done at twelve noon or it could be twelve midnight.” He told me.

“Oh,” I said as we approached our apartment building.

“Don’t worry.” He smiled, holding the door open for me. “I’ll still be looking out for you.”
Sign up to rate and review this story