Categories > Celebrities > Beatles > I'll Get You In The End

A Day In the Life

by Tancora 0 reviews

The start.

Category: Beatles - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Paul McCartney - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-01-25 - Updated: 2011-01-27 - 413 words

0Unrated
When he had woken up, he was on the floor.

"Damn great," Paul McCartney muttered. He had fallen out of bed- again. Dragging himself up, the sixteen year old walked into the bathroom right beside his room after putting on some clothes. While he combed his hair, he sang quietly. "Woke up, fell out of bed. Dragged the comb across my head."

"Paul, your going to be late!" He heard his mom yell.

"I'm going, I'm going!" Paul replied, putting down the comb and running downstairs. He had been living with his mother in Liverpool, England for a few months. He didn't want to stay in London with his dad after what had happened between him and a man named John Lennon.

You slept with him Paul, he thought as he just got on the school bus on time. You slept with him and you liked it.

But he couldn't think of that now. He had to forget it. After all, he had a girlfriend and that meant he was straight. Right?


***


In Math Paul had finished writing it. It being a song he had written for Jane Asher, his beloved girlfriend. Folding the paper he had written, he nudged the boy sitting next to him who was drawing guitars on the textbook. George Harrison; a quiet boy who liked playing music on a guitar he had saved up for since he was fourteen. He and Paul lived across the street from one another and had gotten acquainted, if not quite friends.

"Pass to Jane," Paul whispered. George rolled his eyes jokingly as he passed the paper to the girl next to him. Paul smiled when he saw Jane read it and out put a hand to her heart. It was a simple song but pretty.

After school, walking together through the hallways, Paul had his arm around Jane's shoulder.

"I really want you to sing that song for me Paul," Jane said, resting her head on Paul's chest.

"I'll come over to your place tonight and sing it. Your parents still have that beauty of a piano, right?"

"Yes. Why can't you come over right now?"

"A relative is coming over. Mum will kill me if I don't come home to see her despite the fact that both her and I know her sister is a real bitch. Always moaning about her abusive boyfriend and shit."

"If he's abusive why doesn't she leave him?"

"I know! I don't understand her at all."
Sign up to rate and review this story