Categories > Celebrities > Beatles > I'll Get You In The End

I'll be back again

by Tancora 1 review

John shows up.

Category: Beatles - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: John Lennon - Published: 2011-01-26 - Updated: 2011-01-27 - 308 words

0Unrated

Paul whistled, walking down the street right by Jane's house.

"MAAAAACCCCAAAAAAA!"

Paul turned around. He saw a man a bit older than him with dark hair and a huge grin running down the street.

"J-J-J-John!" Paul exclaimed. Before he could say anything else John Lennon had jumped on him, wrapping his legs around Paul's waist.

"Hello macca! How 'ya doing?" John said, messing with Paul's hair.

"Get off of me!" Paul exclaimed. John placed his hands on Paul's shoulder and hoisted himself down.

"What's wrong?" John asked. "Did you forget me already?"

"No. It's not that.... When did you get here?"

"Yesterday. I needed a change in atmosphere and decided to stay with my aunt. She lives not too far from here."

Believable enough. He seemed like that type of person.

"I would like to discuss this later. I have to do something." Paul turned around and started walking. John followed him.

"What do you have to do?" John asked.

"None of your concern," Paul answered.

"It's going to take more than that to get rid of me!" John told him.

"So you are here!" Paul looked up and saw Jane. coming. He must have been late and she was checking to see if he was coming.

Oh god.

"Whose your friend? Haven't seen him before." John put his hand out.

"John Lennon."

"Jane Asher," she said, shaking his hand.

"I met John in London. I never told him I had a girlfriend," Paul said, looking at John when he said girlfriend.

"Girlfriend? Oh really? I had though... well, never mind. Are you guys going on a date? I don't mean to interrupt..."

"It's fine. We were just going to play some songs on a piano. You can come if you want," Jane said.

Damn it, Paul thought.

"As a matter of fact I will!" John said, smiling.
Sign up to rate and review this story