Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Look Alive, Sunshine.

Chapter 6

by Vampirechick1159 1 review

Blaze finds herself in the center of BLI's operation...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-01-30 - Updated: 2011-01-31 - 965 words

1Exciting
Fallon had screamed herself hoarse. She watched as their van disappeared down the road, the tears flowing thick down her face. She’d fought with them as hard as she could to get Blaze back. She’d shot, she’d punched, she’d kicked, she’d worn herself out to the point of exhaustion. But there were so many of them, and they were so strong. They’d taken her. They’d knocked her out and taken her. They had Blaze.
“They have her. Those bastards took her.” She said as Fun Ghoul appeared next to her.
“Then we have to get her back.”
She met his eyes, feeling a heavy weight on her chest. “And how can we do that?”
“I don’t know. But there are flaws in BLI’s security. We have to find them, and use them to our advantage.”
She sighed. “That’ll take time! They might kill her!” she cried, bordering on hysteria.
“They can’t kill her. She has information—or at least they think she does.”
She laughed humorlessly. It was a horrible sound. “They’re Goddamn idiots if they think she’s gonna talk.”


I opened my eyes to blinding brightness. A bald man sat across from me, on the other end of the cold, metal table reflecting the huge overhead light. I identified him as Korse, the leader of BLI, the guy I’d seen on the news so many times. Everything was fuzzy. My head hurt like hell.
Korse smiled at me. “Hello, Vampire Vixen. How are you feeling?”
“Oh, absolutely lovely,” I snapped. “Can I help you with something?”
“Actually, yes, you can. You see, you’re what many people are calling a ‘Killjoy.’ You people have been rather annoying to me.”
I stared at him indifferently.
He smiled coldly. “What’s your real name, Vampire?”
I didn’t even blink.
“Oh, child, you think your head hurts now.”
The hand of one of the men standing against the wall connected with the side of my face. I felt my cheek turn red, but I didn’t even cry out with the pain. I just continued to stare across the table at Korse, refusing to break my silence, refusing to get mad, or say what I was thinking. My mask was gone. My colorful hair fell in my face. I was silently wishing I had some way to die, so that they could never have this kind of satisfaction. But I had no gun. No suicide pill. No sharp objects. Nothing. I was screwed.
“What’s your name?” Korse asked again.
“This is pointless,” I sighed.
“Is it?”
I felt the needle enter my arm, pain radiating from the spot they injected whatever it was they were shooting into my arm. A searing pain filled me. I nearly responded to it.
“What’s your name, Vampire Vixen?” Korse asked a third time. “I can make it go away. Just tell me what I want to know.”
I forced out a laugh. “That’s the best you got?”
He frowned. “Give her more.”
I couldn’t fight the man off. He shot that stuff into my arm again, and the pain got more intense. I felt my heart accelerate. My hands got shaky. My breath came in gasps. But I still didn’t answer him when he asked for my name.
Then I felt it. It was like my resistance was draining away…no, like everything was draining away. I realized what they’d done. They’d injected a dangerous amount of their miracle drug.
I wondered why I didn’t just tell him. After all, what did I owe those Killjoys? Why were they rebelling against such nice people? BLI was only trying to help…that’s all…
Get a grip, I thought, fighting against the effect of the drug, trying to get my head back on straight. Don’t give in…
“Just tell me your name, Vampire.”
I gritted my teeth to keep from saying something stupid.
“If I give you any more of that drug it’ll come dangerously close to killing you.”
“Then kill me,” I murmured, slumping in my seat.
He smiled. “Oh, but that would be too satisfactory for you. Now what is your name?”
I forced another laugh. “Fuck you.”
Hours of this passed. They did everything—injected me with more of that shit, did that one thing with water, tilting me backwards so it felt like I was drowning, even ripped open the wound on my arm their own men had caused. But I refused to talk. Finally they decided to call it a day—and leave me to bleed in the interrogation room alone to think on my sins.
I couldn’t sleep. I couldn’t pass out. I had to just fight the disgusting stuff running through my blood stream before it took over me. My arm was covered in red blood thanks to Korse ripping off my scab. I was black and blue. I was miserable. But I held on. I kept thinking of Party Poison, Grace, Fun Ghoul, and most of all Fallon. I couldn’t rat them out. They would die. I was not about to let that happen.
I was jolted out of my thoughts when a few men pulled me out of the chair and dragged me into a cell guarded on each wall by armed guards who watched me like a predator eyes its prey. I ignored them and curled up on the rock-hard cot I was supplied.
I couldn’t stay here. I had to get out, or die trying. I would not just sit and let them torture me day by day.
And I had a pretty good idea on how I was gonna do it.
Sign up to rate and review this story