Categories > Movies > Shrek > I'm So Lost

I'm So Lost

by 18th_Hole 0 reviews

Shrek and Fiona's fourth child...

Category: Shrek - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-01-27 - Updated: 2011-01-28 - 415 words - Complete

0Unrated
In the middle of the night, the sixteen year-old ogre ran away from the orphanage others called her home. No shoes, no jacket, hair braided. She left with absolutely nothing but the clothes on her back. And a locket her mother left with her the day she was abandoned. And inside the locket held a small picture of her parents. She stopped. Only feet away from her was the lineing of the forest everybody said was forbidden. "Oh well. It should be better in there than it is back at that dreadful place." Without looking back, without thinking, she sped off into the dark forest.
-
She ran for another hour, at full speed. She then felt a tug on her braid. It scared her and she pulled harder to keep going. Her hair came undone and she continued running. Several minutes later, she tripped over a tree root. Leaves and flowers had broken her fall. She layed on the ground and cried for a few minutes. Then she sat up. She looked to her right and saw a shining dark blue pond. "Mom." she cried. She stopped to the sound of a twig being broken. "Who's there?! Come out!" she said as she quickly got to her feet. She saw something pointy shine. She gasped. "You're a hunter! Stay away from me!"
"Oh, come now. We don't hurt the pretty ones like you." Now he was only one step away from her. "We have fun with the pretty ones like you."
Her eyes widened as he grabbed her and pushed her onto the ground. "Aaaaaaaah!! Get off of me! Mommy!! Help! Somebody help me!! Please!"
He lifted her shirt up. He then started to untie the strings to her shorts.
"Hey! Get off of her!" Someone kicked him in the side and sent him flying across to the other side of the pond. "Hey. Hey, are you alright?" The rescuer knelt down by her.
She looked and observed herself. She had bruises on both her arms and legs. She touched a bruise on her upper thigh, "Ah! I'm fine." She stood up and started to walk away, "I don't need your help."
The rescuer stood and grabbed her free hand, "You, are not, fine, Dae."
"How do you know my name?!?" She turned around and gasped as she looked slightly higher to finally see the face of her rescuer. "M-mom? Is that you? - Ah! -" Her body started fall by itself, uncontrollably.
"Dae!!"
Sign up to rate and review this story