Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Broken, Beaten and The Damned

Broken, Beaten and The Damned

by dollypin 3 reviews

Poor Frankie

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-01-27 - Updated: 2011-01-27 - 813 words - Complete

3Ambiance
This is all ,of course, fictional.






“Frank, get down here!” shouted my father. I winced at the sound of his angry voice. I reluntly got up off my bed tooking my mp3 player securely into my pocket. I walked slowly down the stairs trying to make as little noise as possible so as not to anger him even futher. I could smell the alcohol already.The stairs creaked loudly and I cringed to myself.

“Hurry up, boy!” he screamed up at me.

I sighed and quicked my pace, reaching the end of stairs in seconds. I walked down the hall to past the empty cans and pizza bozes scattered across the floor that bothered me so much.

My father was waitting for me at the door of the kitchen, I took a deep breath before advancing.

“W-what's this?!” he asked me holding up the school report card he had recieved in the post momments ago. I didn't answer him figureing it better to just stand there and say nothing.

“Dooo NOT knnooww what this!” he asked his words slurring slamming the card in my face “This school was supposed to help you, why can't you just stop fucking up BOTH our lives!” I stayed quiet stood still and closed my eyes.

“Why won't you answer me!” he demanded.

“Your drunk” I mummbled quietly opening my eyes slowly. He looked sternly down at me taking a couple of steps forward towering over me. I wished I wasn't so short and maybe I wouldn't feel so intimadated but I wasn't so tears began to roll down my cheeks.

“Crying” he muttered “Like a girl” then he raised his fist quickly and struke me. The alcohol had removed some of the usual power from his punch. I fell to the ground letting out a small cry. He leaned over me grinning crazily then kicked me in the stomach. I curled up into ball and my sobs began to grow louder.

“Pansy” he taunted me crowching down and striking me again repetively. I threw my hands up over my head trying to protect myself. He laughed to himself as he hit me as If it was some kind of sick game to him.

I felt the blood run out of my body and my head began to feel light. My eyes feel shut and the world went black. In my dreams the world was perfect, It was like an ordinary day. I got up put on my uniform and went down stairs to my family sitting happy and smileing around the kitchen table. Their was a full fry up on the table.

“Eggs” asked my Mam smiling. I nodded then her face started to bleed out her eye socket, her mouth and her nose. I cried loudly as her flesh stared to rot and her arms broke from her body and fell to the floor.

“Come help Mammy, Frankie” she uttered in a dark tortued voice trying to strech out the stumps that were still attached, as If requesting a hug. Air caught in my throat as I tried to scream and shook my head wilding from side to side.

“No-o-oo-o-o-o-o-o-o” I stuttered to myself as my mam walked forward to hug me, her hands crawled forward on the floor pulling themselves along with their fingers.
My eyes shot open and I could feel the dampness around my body. A wave of intense pain swarmed my body and I tried to lift my head to see my body but It seemed impossibly heavy to lift. I took a deep breath breath rolling onto my stomach and pulling myself to my feet.

I was shaking so much It was diffucult to walk. My body was damp from blood and my clothes were soaked threw. I looked around the kitchen, my father was no where insight but the remembrnt of last night were strewn accross the room, broken beer bottles littered the floor and a large stain of blood marked the floor were I was lyeing. I wanted to clean It up to try and hide all evidence of what had happend to me but instead I proceed to make my way shakeily up the stairs to the bathroom.

I washed the blood of my hands and face then made my way to my room to change my clothes. As soon as I pulled off my t-shirt I heard the familar vibaration of my phone on the desk. I picked It up and heard Gerard's voice.

“Frankie?” he asked worriedly.

“Yeah” I answered shakily.

“Are you okay?” he questioned concearnd.

“I'm fine” I lied.

“I'm coming over” he stated.

“No” I shhouted quickly “Please don't it 'ill just make things worse, please don't”

“Okat but I'll meet you at the crossroads by Finagan Avenue right now, or I'm coming to you” he threated.

“Sure” I answered before hanging up.
Sign up to rate and review this story