Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Broken, Beaten and The Damned

Frankie, I'm killing you.

by dollypin 3 reviews

Frank meets Gerard at the cross roads what happens then?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-01-31 - Updated: 2011-01-31 - 778 words - Complete

3Ambiance
All, of course fictional.
An you should probley know that sadly I don not actully own MCR no matter how I dream or how many times I ask. =(

I knew well that Gerard would indeed come to my home If I neglected to meet him. I hurridly changed my cloths pulling on a plain black jumper that used to be Gerards and my favourite pair of skinny jenas. I put my converse on before opening the window in my bedroom and climbing out onto the window leadge. On front of my window leadge was an old oak tree that i had been using to sneak out since I was ten. I grabbed hold of one of the larger branches and swung my body on to a lower branch I then proceeded to make my way futher down the trunk of the tree until finally I was low enought to the ground to jump.


The crossroads were less then a two minute walk from my house, If you took the shortcut threw the alley but the sky was pitch black and their was only a handfull of street lamps working a trip down that alley could kill me. So I took the longer way. I walked down the dark streets hearing the occainsal threat shouted at me but It was quiet and I felt uncomfortble in the dark.

I reached the usual corner at the cross roads that Gerard and I would meet at to see a figure already standing there.

“What happend you?”” he asked soundly slightly scared.

“What?” I replied.

“The blood” he answered wiping the bit I had missed from my face with hhis sleeve. “Who did this to you?”

I was quiet again and he didn't seem to need an answer anymore “You've got to get out of there” he told me “Stay with me tonight” I nodded “That would probley be good”

He took my hand as walked back threw the dark streets too his house. “Why did he do this to you this time?” asked Gerard awkwardly.

“My reportcard wasn't up to his standard” I muttred cursing my father loudly. Gerard sighed “Don't even think of saying anything Gerard 'cause I've seen your report card and I did a shit load better then you”

“No, that's not It I know you do better then me,” he said taking a deep breth and letting go of my hand “It's my fault”

“What!?” I exclaimed “No it's not your the person I'd blame the least” I turned to look him in the eyes but he stuped his head.

“It's true” he explained “I'm the one who firs brought you the club, I got you mixed up in all this shit, any if you didn't have to deal with any of this then you'd do better in school”

I began to laugh “You think I never went to the club before I meet you?!, come on how did that get in your brain?” I asked him throwing my hands up for empassivesis. He shrugged.

“When I first met you I asked you if you knew the club and you said no” he said. I smilied to myself I remembered the day Gerard had asked me out perfectlly.

“ We had just left school and we were about to part ways when you turned to me and said “You know the acadmeny on Capall Street are having a battle of the bands, a couple of my friends are playing If you wanted to come check it out, and if you dont know where it is maybe I could give you lift?” you offered me. I was hardly going to turn it down” I told him but he still looked glum and just nodded.

“It's not your fault” I reasured him.

“Then why does It still feel like It?, Frankie, I'm killing you” he mummbled. I shook my head desperatly.

“Gerard your the nicest person I've ever met all the things you've done for me all the things I know your going to do for me and look at yourself now I'm standing here bloodly from my father and who's standing on front of me offering to take me home begging me to stay with him, who stuck up for me when other kids try to beat me up, you! Your the best friend I could ask for, I mean it!” I swore. Gerard smilied then pulled me close to him wrapping his arms around my middle his chest was pressed up against me, my heart rate quickened. He laughed to himself before taking my hand in his and we began to walk in the direction of his house.
Sign up to rate and review this story