Categories > Original > Romance > Guardian Angels

WHAT?!

by jadesohma 0 reviews

la

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-01-31 - Updated: 2011-01-31 - 504 words

1Exciting
I don't know what I was feeling, anger, shock, happiness, or all of them rolled into one. Whatever it was, I wasn't myself, because if the real me heard that she'd scream "I WANNA FLY ON YOUR BACK!" But now, I just can't wrap my head around it. I have a guardian angel and he's sitting right in front of me.

"I-I can't believe it.." I finally say out loud.

"Well it's true, I wouldn't try to lie to you." He says. "Now do you want to just sit here in you own pool of shock or would you like me to explain?"

"Explain would be nice." I say feeling my bumpy forehead.

He sighs. "Well, I've been looking over since you were born. I look the age of a human 17 the whole time bu really, I was just as old as you. Now I'll start to age. Um, when that man cut your throat, I was the one to save you. Without me, you would have died." He says. He saved me? I look to the floor, then up to his eyes. The eyes, the eyes All I see vividly is two deep green spots. the two deep green spots are looking at me right now.

"How did you, um, how did you become my angel?" I asks quietly.

"We'll, every day of the year, a baby is born, and every day of the year, and angel is made or born for that person. It is completely random. They could be a women garding a little girl, or a man garding one, such as you and I." He tells me. He was born on the day I was, that's why he's my angel. That's it? No divine way of picking who will go with which child?

"So, were you not allowed to tell me? Is that why your Kate and George looked so scared" I ask.

"It's not that I can't tell you, it's that it's to early. Normaly, in cases like these, your told when your out of school for good, because seeing eachother every day for the rest of our lives in the real world will just freak some people out. Going to the same collage is still by chance, and that's what most poeple think, 'Oh they just got in here too! Okay!'" He explains.

"So why are you telling me this now?!" I ask, I mean, why must I always be subject to this?!

"Because you were pushing me away and I have to be close to you in order to protect you. I needed your trust and I thought this would be the only reason you would listen to." He says, not looking me in the eye.

"And what did you mean when you said to Kate? You know, 'this is more than you know'" I ask. He looked as if her knew that question was coming.

He stood up and walked to me. Next, he wraped his arms around me.

"I've fallen in love with you."
Sign up to rate and review this story