Categories > Original > Romance > Guardian Angels

A strong word

by jadesohma 2 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-05 - Updated: 2011-02-06 - 542 words

1Exciting
I push him away, hard. "No, no, no. Y-You can't love me." I tell him, shaking my head rapidly. I can't believe this. I know I shouldn't write this stuff If I don't believe it but, but I never thought it would happen to me..

"And why not? It's not uncommon for an angel to fall in love with the one they are to protect." He tells me.

"Because you could have anyone. I-I'm the last one you would want." I shaking my hands in the same motion as my head.

"No, actally, Maranda Selt is."He he corrects me. Aw poor Maranda...It's not her fault shes so...big...

"Not the point!" I scowl. "I mean look at me! My forehead his coverd with red grossness, my hair is dry and cracky, and I can't even wear a large in Aeropostale!" I mean, why would he want me?

He just stares, walking up to me. Once he was close enough, he pushes my bangs out of my face. Soft fingers slide across my oily head. After his skin touched, mine felt clean and fresh. I quickly touched the bare skin, seeing if it were true. All the bumps and holes were gone. Nothing but poreless skin.

His hand traveling my face. Leaving only clear skin in it's path. Next was my hair. He stroked it until I could feel it get healthier, running his hair through it. Drawing his hand back so I can see my new sleek and glossy hair. Finally, he ran his ran along my stomach, flattening it with just his touch.

He looks me dead in the eyes. "I only did that so you would shut up."

"Wha-"

"What are your reasons now?" He asked. I stand there speachless. I can't think of a reason beside me just always looking to make my life misrable.

"How could you be in love with me? I've only been a bitch to you this whole time. I wouldn't be in love with someone who is curel to me." I stall, I don't want to hear his probably perfect aguement.

"I'e seen the good in you. I've watched you grow up, I've watched you this whole time and If I was still watching you in heaven I would only have to come down here to be with you. So many have done that and I thought i'd never do that because well, I didn't believe I would fall in love with you, now, now I know why my uncle did that and so many before him." He says.

"That's not creepy at all." I say, trying to give him more reason why not, to do this.

But he laughs. "That's another reason I love you. You make me laugh."

"So do you like watch me dress and crap like that?" Hey, just wanting if I should cover up.

His pale face turns pink. "I- uh- try not to..." Um ew. "But that's not the point. I love you and theres no changing that."

I blush and try not to smile. He smiles back. "Do I take it you accept it? Even though theres one more thing."

"What?" I ask stupidly, knowing whats coming next.

"Do you want to be with me?"
Sign up to rate and review this story