Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Corrupt Fruit

Soft Night

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki tells Anna the news. A little fluffy Anzuki chapter for all.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Hisoka,Tsuzuki - Published: 2011-01-31 - Updated: 2011-02-01 - 658 words - Complete

0Unrated


Chapter Thirty: Soft Night:

Tsuzuki made it back to his room to find Anna sitting on the futon waiting for him. She looked up when she heard the door open.

"I talked to them," Tsuzuki said as he closed it behind him. The blank expression on Anna's face didn't change.

"And?" she asked.

"We'll get paperwork, but it'll take months," he said. "Think you can wait that long?”

"Yes," she replied. Tsuzuki looked through the darkness and noticed that Anna was smiling.

"You sure?" he asked.

"Yes," Anna repeated. "I'll wait through my second death if I have to." Tsuzuki gave her a small smile

"Well okay," he said. Anna lied back on the futon.

"Come to bed with me," she murmured. Tsuzuki gave her an odd look.

"We can't… you know…" he said. Anna gave him a small chuckle.

"I know," she replied. "That doesn't mean we can't cuddle."

"Oh," he said, smirking. She rolled over on her stomach, giving him a sensual gaze.

"Come to bed?" she offered again in a husky, flirty voice.

"Sure," he said. The shinigami crawled into the futon with her and took her into his arms. He kissed her on the head. She glanced at him.

"How are things with you and Hisoka?" she asked. Tsuzuki sighed at her question as he looked out into the darkness of the room.

"He still loves me," he admitted with a hint of melancholy in his voice.

"What?" Anna asked with her mouth wide open. Tsuzuki licked her on the neck.

"Yeah," he murmured against her skin.

"What will you do?" his girlfriend asked, relaxing her body against his chest. Tsuzuki ran his fingers through her russet-auburn hair. She could feel his heart beating with her back. He rested his chin on her head.

"That's his decision to make," Tsuzuki answered.

"Isn't there anything you can do?" she asked. Tsuzuki's arm went under her breasts.

"This is his path; I can't help him with his battle,” he replied. “Besides, I don't think he'd want me to help anyway." The last part was said in a chuckle. Anna smiled in attempt to comfort him.

"Maybe," she whispered. Tsuzuki's hand found her right breast. He moved his other arm under her chest.

"Ooo," Anna murmured as he seemed to grab onto her breast. Tsuzuki gently nuzzled her neck.

"And what about you?" he asked. Anna glanced up at him.

"Hm?" she asked.

"What will happen to Yamashita-sensei now?" the shinigami asked.

"He'll get his job back at the university, I guess," his woman answered with a shrug. Tsuzuki licked her on the ear.

"It's not over yet," he whispered.

"Yes," Anna whispered back.

"We still have your uncle and his wife to deal with," her boyfriend added.

"I know," Anna forced herself to say. He could hear the discontent in her voice. Tsuzuki gave her nape a gentle kiss.

"We never did finish out date," he murmured in her ear. Anna looked up with a big smile.

"What are you suggesting?" she asked with a hint of mischief. Tsuzuki nibbled on her nape.

"Let's finish it tomorrow," he whispered with excitement in her ear. His woman gave him a coy look.

"But you have work," she said innocently. Tsuzuki nibbled on her ear as his hand playfully groped her breast.

"I can squeeze that in somehow," he proposed.

"You can?" Anna asked.

"Let me show you tomorrow," her boyfriend purred. His other hand found her left breast and began stroking on it while he nipped at her neck. Anna shut her eyes and whimpered.

"Alright," she broke down and said. Tsuzuki's hands kept at their work as he licked her the place where he marked her with his teeth. He held her closer to him.

"I won't disappoint you," he whispered. Anna took in a small breath.

"To which—the date or the case?" she said in a moan.

"Both," he murmured with his eyes closed.
Sign up to rate and review this story