Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Flipped Turned Upside Down

It Always Seems Impossible Until It's Done

by XxLiveyourlifExX 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-01-31 - Updated: 2011-02-01 - 1255 words

1Exciting
A/N:I'm on a major updating streak!!!! Haha win. Soooooo doyelangel, I love when you review =) I hope you (and anyone else who's reading) enjoy this chapter too!

It Always Seems Impossible Until It's Done

Again with the so. I sat up and crossed my legs and giggled a bit when I said, “So?”

“What’s so funny?” He asked looking nervous again.

“It’s just, we seem to be forming a pattern in our conversations.”

“Oh...” he said looking a little better. “I just wanted to talk to you about…”

“About how we hooked up last night?”

He seemed a little taken aback at my unabashed attitude. “Um, ya. I just wanted to…see what you thought about it…”

I smiled again. “I thought it was pretty awesome.”

“Ya?”

“Ya.” He blushed. “What? Is that surprising?”

“It’s just…I’m really bad at this.”

“Well,” I said. “I can make it easier. Ready?” He nodded. “Did you enjoy last night?”

“Yes.”

“Is it something you want to repeat?”

He turned red. “Well…ya. I mean, if you want to.”

I laughed and leaned over so my face was next to his. “Well, then, I think we’ve come to an agreement.” I kissed him. And then he kissed me back. “See. I’m a master problem solver.”

“What about them?”

I sat next to him instead of being awkward and kneeling. “Who’s them?”

“The kids…the guys…”

“Easy,” I replied. “With the kids, I know Alison is bright and notices things most kids don’t, but I’m pretty sure we can fool them. And the others? I’m pretty sure they’ll be ok. They’re big kids. Besides, we can take it slow, it doesn’t have to be a big deal.”

“You’re great.”

“I try.”

I turned my face to him. He reached up and cradled may head in his hands and he kissed me. It was sweet and passionate all at once. As we kissed my hand went to his chest and he tangled his fingers in my hair. He lowered me back onto the bed and continued to kiss me. I moaned quietly. After a few minutes, I pulled back.

“Hang on,” I said smiling as he kissed me again. “Trick.” Another kiss. “Kids.”

He pulled back too, “Oh ya.” He smiled. “Them.” He rolled over onto the bed so he was laying next to me.

At that exact moment there was another knock on the door. Patrick sat up quickly. I giggled a little bit and called softly, “Come in.”

“Do we have to send a search party for you both now?” It was Andy.

“I was reading, and then Trick and I were talking.” I responded.

“Talking, sure,” Andy mumbled. “We just wanted to make sure you were alive.”

“Well thanks,” Patrick said. Andy left. And I giggled again.

“Looks like someone’s on to us,” I said smiling and moving back to where I had been reading before.

“Oh well.” Patrick said, flopping down next to me. “So what now?”

“Well, I’m probably gonna stay here and read until the kids wake up. You?”

“I don’t know. I was going to go sleep in my bunk. Sleeping on the couch wasn’t very restful,”
he replied.

“Napping does sound pretty awesome.”

“But Joe, Pete, and Evan are playing video games, and it’s loud in the bunk room…”

“Oh really,” I said turning on my side to face him, smiling coyly, “That does sound
unfortunate.”

“There is one place that is quiet.”

“Ya? Where’s that?” I asked tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

“Well, in here seems pretty nice.” His hand brushed the hair that I missed behind my ear and left it there.

“It does seem nice, doesn’t it?”

“Very nice.” He pulled me closer and kissed me again.

“Well,” I said between kisses, “I guess it would be alright if you stayed.”

“Ya, you think so?” He said pulling away.

I nodded and leaned closer to him to have another go. He kissed me for a few seconds before pulling away and saying, “I thought you were going to read?”

I frowned. “Are you telling me to ignore you and read my boring book?”

“Absolutely not.” And he kissed me again.

“What about your nap?”

“Now you’re teasing me,” he said leaning to close the gap between us.

“Maybe.” I smiled as he kissed me again.

“See,” he said, “This is much better.”

“I agree.” Anddddd the kissing resumed.

“We’re gonna get carried away, aren’t we?” I asked after several minutes.

“Mmmm, probably.”

“Not that I have a problem with that,” I said kissing him again, “But I’m going to point out that the children are in the room.”

He sighed. “Ya…I know.”

“Besides you need your rest,” I said, “You are a famous rockstar after all.” I snuggled into his chest.

His arms tightened around me. “I suppose you’re right.” He kissed my forehead.

We slept like that for another hour. Colin woke up first (thankfully). I heard him fussing and untangled myself from Patrick’s arms.

“Where are you goin, Laur?” He asked sleepily.

“Colin’s awake and it’s time for Alison to get up too.” He started to move like he was going to get up. “No, I’ve got it. Go back to sleep.”

I nudged Alison, “Princess Alison, it’s time to get up.”

She opened those bright green eyes of hers. “Can I color?” She asked sleepily.

“Of course you may,” I said lifting her out of her bed. “Go on out there and ask Uncle Pete to color with you.”

She left the room and I picked up Colin and walked out closing the door behind her.

“Someone’s awake,” I said walking into the room with the others. Joe took the baby from me.

“I made him a bottle,” he said, proudly.

“Good job, Joe.” I sat next to Krissy.

“How was your reading?” She asked me sarcastically.

“It was good, thank you,” I replied.

“Where’s Pat?” Pete asked from the table where he was coloring with Alison.

“Uh, I think he’s sleeping.” I replied.

“You look pretty tired yourself,” Krissy said elbowing me.

“Shut it,” I said to out of the side of my mouth.

“Maybe you should also go take a nap, Laur,” Evan said. “You look exhausted.”

“Thanks big brother.” I replied sarcastically.

“I was being serious, you look super tired.”

I yawned. “Actually that’s probably a good idea.” I stood up and began to walk to the back of the bus.

“We’ll get yall up when it’s time for supper!” Krissy called after me.

So I went to my bunk, truly wanting sleep, but Patrick was right, you could hear everything from the front of the bus. So I got up and opened the door. I laid down on the bed next to Patrick.

“Oh hey,” he said smiling sleepily, “You came back.” He wrapped his arms around me.

“To nap,” I said, smiling up at him.

“Of course. Only to nap.”

After a few minutes of trying to fall asleep I realized that was not going to happen. I moved my head from its spot on Patrick’s chest to look up at him. He was asleep, or at least his eyes were closed. I leaned up and kissed him.

The response that I got was very enthusiastic.
Sign up to rate and review this story