Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Flipped Turned Upside Down

Just Wait A Hot Second

by XxLiveyourlifExX 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-01 - Updated: 2011-02-01 - 1130 words

1Funny
A/N:So I have this wonderful snow day. What does that mean? MORE UPDATES! YAYYYYYY!

Just Wait a Hot Second

We did end up sleeping. At least for a bit. Krissy came and woke us up.

“I’m disappointed.” She said as she jumped onto the bed.

“Wha?” I responded.

“You aren’t-“ then she began to make obscene hand gestures.

I kicked at her. “Go away.” And then I cuddled closer to Patrick who hadn’t completely woken up yet.

“No. Come on you two.” Krissy started to bounce up and down on the bed. “It’s dinner time. We’re going to catering. Let’s go.”

“Give us a second, Krissy.” Patrick mumbled into my hair.

“Fine,” Krissy said standing up. “You have five minutes. Then we’re leaving your pathetic asses
here.” And she left.

We just stayed like that for a minute. “We really should get up. They’ll need help with the kids at catering,” I said into Patrick’s chest.

He nodded. I tried to pull away and get up, but Patrick’s grip on me only tightened.

“Trick,” I giggled, “Come on.”

“You have to pay the toll first.”

“Oh really? And what is this toll?”

“I don’t know,” he said, “I haven’t really thought about it.”

“How about something like this?” I kissed him.

“I think that’ll work.”

We kissed a bit more and then there was another knock on the door. “UNCLE PATRICK! LAUREN!!! Krissy says it’s time to go and I’m supposed to count to ten and then come in and jump on the bed!!”

I kissed him once more then got up and opened the door to a very concentrated Alison.

“One, two, free, four, six-no wait, five, six, seven.”

“Hey there little one!” Patrick had gotten up and went passed me in the door and swooped Alison
up as he walked through the bus. “You did a spectacular job counting!”

I leaned against the doorjamb smiling like an idiot.

“Uh oh,” Andy said as he came out of the bathroom, looking at me, “Someone’s got it bad.”

“Oh shut up, fucker.” I said breezing passed him, but I couldn’t help from smiling.

“Laur, your language is offensive!” Andy said playfully following me out.

I stuck my tongue out over my shoulder at him and scampered down the steps of the bus.

“Lauren, Uncle Patrick taught me how to count to fifteen!!” Alison said running over and taking my hand.

“Oh really?! Why don’t you show me?”

“One, two,” she started counting and skipping as we all left for craft services.

While we were in line, Alison ran around with Joe saying hi to everyone she hadn’t seen in a whole day. Vicky automatically whisked Colin away. I stood next to Evan and William.

“Where are we now?” I asked.

“The Meadowlands in New Jersey,” my brother said.

“I thought this was the New York show?” William responded.

“This is the New York area show,” explained Evan and then sarcastically went on, “You guys are suchhhhh a big deal now that you’ve outgrown the venues in the city. Congratulations.”

“Awwwww thanks Evan.”

“Well aren’t you two adorable,” I said, laughing and pushing them together.

Just then Pete showed up in front of us. “Lauren,” he said in a sing-songed voice.

“Yes Peter?”

“Your presence has been requested.”

“By whom?”

“Me,” he said grinning, “Come take a walk with me, please?” The please was complete with a puppy dog face.

“Oh fine. But if I lose my place in line, I’ll hurt you.”

“Deal,” Pete replied, offering his arm to me.

“Oooooh, fancy,” I said, linking my arm in his and we walked away. “So, Peter Pan, what can I do for you?”

“I would like to talk to you about you hooking up with my best friend.”

“Oh.” I said, not sure whether to feel embarrassed or not, “That.”

“Yes, Lolo, that. I-”

“Wait , Lolo?” I said, confused.

“Yes,” he said, “It’s what I’ve decided to call you. If you can call me Peter Pan, which nobody does except for you, by the way, I can call you Lolo. Get over it. Anyway, you’re with Trick now.”

“Well, ya,” I replied, “Or at least it’s going that way.”

“Ok. Well, I think that’s great. I really do. But-“ He must have felt me tense and he patted my arm. “Yes, there’s a but. But Patrick’s got a lot going on. The kids, the tour, we’re working on new music…I mean, I’m not saying it won’t work, I’m just asking you to be careful. Things haven’t always gone well for him…Just take a step back for a hot second and really think about it-“

“Pete,” I interrupted, “This isn’t some impulse decision I made-well it is-but I promise I’ve thought about it. I don’t know what’s going to happen, but we’re not rushing it, I promise.”

“I know,” Pete said, “And I trust you, and I know that nothing I say will change your mind because you are adults, and you’ll do what you want. It’s just that sometimes Trick needs someone looking out for him.”

“That’s so cute.” I said squeezing him close as we turned back toward catering.

“You shut your whore mouth!” He said.

“Don’t call me a whore!”

“Don’t tell me what to do!”

“I do what I want!”

“This is ridiculous.”

“A little bit,” I replied as we came back to our place in line, which was considerably closer to the front than when we left.

I was pretty impressed by the craft service’s food. Both times that we had it, it was delicious. Maybe that’s why the line was always so long.

I had been keeping my eye on Alison as she went from table to table saying hello after she had finished dinner. I was sitting with Joe and Andy finishing some awesome pasta salad when Vicky brought me the baby.

“I think he needs a new diaper,” she said holding him out to me.

“Quitting when the going gets tough, are we?” I said laughing, taking the baby.

“Listen, I have to deal with the disgusting excuses for human beings that call themselves my bandmates,” she wrinkled her nose. “I don’t need extra poo.”

“Fair enough, I understand.” I stood up and grabbed the diaper bag. To the boys I said, “Can you guys keep an eye on Alison? I’ll be right back.”

I got an “uh-huh” from Andy who was deep in conversation with Joe and then I walked away.
Sign up to rate and review this story