Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > So Wrong

I Love You More Than I Did Yesterday, And Less Than I Will Tomorrow

by Alala19 1 review

Nothing to say..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-02-01 - Updated: 2011-02-02 - 2109 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Well, that’s the last of it.” I said, as I hung my last jumper in the closet.
“That didn’t take long.” Frank said as he continued to lie on my new bed. I turned around and looked at him.
“That’s because I hardly had anything to move.” I said, as I lied down on the bed next to him.
“I’m so tired now.” he said with a dramatic sigh. I laughed, and pushed him with my arm.
“You didn’t even do anything.” I said with a small laugh, turning my head, to face his shocked expression.

“I did. I drove you to your brothers, and then back here, and then I kept you company.” he protested. “Your brother is pretty awesome.” Frank said randomly, after a few minutes silence. “I mean. Writing you a letter every month, now that’s love.” he said causing me to burst out laughing.
“You’re such a retard.” I said with a sigh, and turning to face him.
“I know.” he said with a smile, as he flicked his hair out of his face in an extremely camp manner.
“Ooh. What’s this?” he said. His hazel eyes glancing to the bedside table beside me, his face lit up with pure curiosity. He leaned over me, in order to reach whatever he was interested in. his chest hovering above my face, and nearly flattening me in the process. I squeezed my eyes shut, and prepared myself for if he was to fall on my face. A second later, I felt him move back to his original position. I let out a sigh of relief and opened my eyes, for them to land on the object in his hands; my mp3 player. I watched him move it around in his hands, before allowing my eyes to rise to his face. He turned to me with his bright, curious eyes.
“This is ancient.” he said with a glint in his eyes, his lips curving upwards. “Where’d you get this from?” he asked. I took my eyes from his face, to the mp3 player in his hands, and then to the ceiling.
“Cameron sent it to me a few years back.” I said, with my eyes transfixed on the small dot on the ceiling.
“Cameron?” I heard Frank’s inquisitive voice ring.
“Yeah, he’s my brother.” I said, finally turning my face back to him. Frank studied me for a few seconds.
“You know what you should really get?” he asked with a smile.
“What?” I asked. My curiosity shining through.
“An IPod.” he said with a huge grin.
“What the fuck is an Ipig?” I asked with wide eyes. An Ipig? Seriously, does he not understand that I’ve been half way across the world, living in a tent, and fighting an un-winnable war for a living? Frank laughed.
“First of all, it’s an IPod, and second, you don’t know what one is? And third, I love it, it’s like you’re an alien, its amazing.” he asked, pure shock clearly evident in his expression.
“Well, no, because I was more interested in preventing myself and my troops from being shot.” I said, with a raised eyebrow. A cold shiver suddenly running down my spine at those words, and a depressive cloud suddenly forming over me.
“Oh shit, I forgot.” Frank said with a guilty expression. He put the mp3 player on the bed in-between us, before turning his gaze back to me.
“It’s like an mp3 player, but better.” he said with a smile.
“You suck at explaining things.” I said with a laugh. He shot me an offended look before pushing me off the bed.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
“Auntie Max? Mom said that she had something at home for you.” Ben said as he jumped up from the sofa, when I entered the living room. Mikey pulled himself up from the sofa too, and made his way into the kitchen.
“Ok. Where are they?” I asked with furrowed eyebrows. They had been here earlier. They drove up here, just so Dylan could make sure I wasn’t living with any psychos.
“They went to have dinner.” Ben said as he bounced on the balls of his feet. I knew exactly what he meant, and where they had gone. Well Dylan had to find out he was going to be a dad again, and while Ben was out of the house, Billy saw it as perfect timing to tell him.

“Can I have a drink?” Ben asked, re-fixing his eyes on mine. I was about to tell him to go ask Mikey, but then realized that I live here now.
“Of course you can” I said. We made our way into the kitchen. Mikey, who was raiding the refrigerator, jumped and hit his head on the door, causing a loud band to meet my ears, followed by a cry of pain. He emerged holding his head. He turned to look at me whilst rubbing his head. Ben started laughing, and a smile crept onto my lips too.
“You made me jump.” he said softly. I bit my bottom lip and apologized.
“Is it bleeding?” he asked shyly. He bent down, so that I could reach up to check his head. I ran my fingers through his hair. It wasn’t bleeding, but he did have a big lump forming. I felt terrible; he must’ve hit it pretty hard. A groan escaped his lips upon hearing this.

I raided the freezer, and found some ice cubes. I took a handful, and wrapped them in a cloth, and put it on the swelling, before his hand replaced mine, and he held it there himself. I studied him for a few minutes, making sure there were no signs of concussion.
First aid: basic training in the army. Satisfied that there was no concussion, I poured Ben some orange juice, into a glass cup.
“I’m sorry.” I said, as I looked over at Mikey with a guilty expression. “I’ve only been here a few hours, and I’ve already made you hit your head.” I said, as an even bigger wave of guilt washed over me. Imagine what he thinks of me now. It’s hardly a good first impression.
“Don’t be stupid. I was in my own little world.” he said with a smile, trying to reassure me. “This stuff happens all the time.” he said with a goofy smile. His brown eyes transfixed on my own grey ones.

“I’m hungry.” Ben whined.
Before I had anything to say, Frank burst through the door. He stopped in front of Mikey and burst out laughing.
“What the fuck happened to you?” he asked trying to stop himself from laughing, as he put some bags on the table, and then fixed his eyes back on Mikey; who was looking up at Frank with a glare.
“Max made me jump and I hit my head on the refrigerator.” Mikey said quietly, looking down at his shoes; still holding the ice on his mousy brown colored head.
Frank and Ben both erupted once again into laughter at how ridiculous the whole incident sounded. I bit my bottom lip, still feeling guilty. Frank high-fived Ben, before turning his happy gaze to me.
“Don’t worry about it. He does this all the time.” he said. His words, nearly exactly the same as Mikey’s, making me feel slightly better.
“What a great first impression though.” I said sarcastically, turning my gaze away from him, as he studied me with a smile on his face. Still very much amused at the whole incident.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
“What’s up?” I asked, when Billy came to pick up Ben. She had that look on her face.
She sighed, and looked me in the eyes. Her hazel eyes leaking sadness. I nodded in understanding, although she didn’t say anything. I grabbed her hand and dragged her upstairs. I pushed her down on my bed, and sat down next to her. I looked over at her as she tapped her foot and stared at the wall in front of her.

“He doesn’t want it.” she said quietly. Her voice full of sadness.

“What?” I asked, completely shocked. This was so not like my brother. She turned to look at me, her eyes slowly leaking silent tears.

“He said he’s not ready and that he can’t afford another kid.” she said softly. I flung my arms around her neck, and she leant her head on my shoulder.

“He got fired from his job the other day.” she said, pulling away from my shoulder. I allowed my hand to rub her back soothingly.

“I already told you I’ll support you. It’s the least I can do.” I said. Billy shook her head.

“You know what your brothers like. He loves his independence. It’s killing him that he can’t fully support his family. And I can’t get rid of It.” she said, as she looked at her stomach. I was about to say something, when my bedroom door opened. I turned my head to see Ben standing in the doorframe, staring at Billy.

“Are you ok mom?” he asked. His huge hazel eyes filled with concern, as he slowly made his way towards her.

“Yeah I’m fine honey. Go get your shoes.” she said calmly, and softly, as she composed herself. Ben looked at her, evidently not believing a word. She gave him a reassuring smile, which was enough for him to slowly turn around, and make his way out of the room, quietly shutting the door behind him. I turned to Billy with a smile.

“He’s a good kid. You guys did well with him.” I said, as I looked her in her eyes. She gave a smile.

“Yeah, we did.” she said proudly.

“I’ll have a word with Dylan. Maybe I can knock some sense into him.” I said playfully as I stood up. I looked at Billy with a teasing smile.

“Don’t hurt him.” she warned, causing a smirk to form on my lips.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

“Where are you going?” Frank asked, as I sat on the sofa, pulling my converse on.

“To Billy’s house.” I said, looking up at him.

“Oh yeah. I get it! Move in, then ditch us.” he said, mocking hurt, as he folded his arms across his chest, and turned away from me. I smiled and stood up.

“Are you seriously surprised? I thought you knew that I was just using you for the house.” I joked with a smirk.

“Right! That’s it! Your shunned.” he said childishly, as he turned his back towards me.

“Ok, see yaw.” I said with a smirk as I made my way to the front door, passing Mikey; who was asleep on the sofa.

“No, wait.” Frank shouted, as I opened the front door. I turned to look at him with a raised eyebrow, looking straight into his hazel eyes.

“I’ve got something for you.” he said, as he shoved his hand into his pocket, a look of concentration across his face as he searched his pocket. “No. Wrong one.” he said to himself, as he quickly pulled out his hand, and put his other one into his other pocket. I smiled as his tongue lolled out of the corner of his mouth, as he attempted to find something in the pockets of his tight drainpipes. “Got it!” he said with a smile.

He placed his closed hand in front of me, as he looked me in the eyes with a smile.

“Do you promise to look after it?” Frank asked, teasing me. He could tell I wanted to know what it was. I nodded, and looked at his hands. He slowly opened his hand, leaving a small silver key sitting against his pink skin. I looked him in the eyes with a smile, before taking the key from his hand.

“I guess your one of us now.” he said with a friendly smile.

“I guess so.” I said returning the smile.

I held out my hand for him to shake, but he shook his head. I looked up at him confused, before he enveloped me into a warm embrace.


Authors Note:
The chapter title isn't from any MCR songs, but it's dedicated, just like this chapter is, to my good friend Nick. We miss you Nick, and we hope you are all laughing at us from up there while we attempt to drive in Snowmaggedon 2011. We love you, Nick. 10/4/1991-1/29/2011
Sign up to rate and review this story