Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Gotta Be Cruel To Be Kind With Vamp's Like Her

Taken

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 3 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-03 - Updated: 2011-02-03 - 990 words

1Exciting
He looked at her with pure sympathy. It bugged her. Really. It bugged her.
"Stop it."
"What?" he said being snapped out of it.
"Looking at me like that." she growled.
He sighed. "Can you at least tell me about it?"
"I told you all you need to know."
"NO YOU HAVEN'T!"
"Ok. Fine. Ask me." She argued bitterly from her spot on the floor.
"When was it."
"Three weeks ago"
God. She didn't want to say anymore. He new the basics. Thats all he or any of them needed to know. He reached over and took her wrist. Staring at it like he had never seen a wound before.
"This isn't what he would have wanted, or your parents..."
She snatched her wrist back. "HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT THEY WOULD WANT!?!"
"Scar... don't go off on on-"
"Stop. It." She said angrily. Pulling her self up and slinging the door open. She left him sitting in that same spot she had found him in.


She kept her eyes on the ground. "Hear anything you liked?" The words burned him.
"Not particularly." Pete said, leaning arrogantly against the wall.
"Dick..." she mumbled turning to leave. But he pulled her back.
"Im not a dick if you give me the chance."
"Somehow i doubt that very much." Shaking him off.
"So, Joe asking to many questions?"
"Have fun listening?"
He smirked. "Ill take that as a yes."

She found herself in the kitchen. Looking for food. Pete close behind.
"Ill show you how to make one? At least then you'll be able to feed yourself for once."
"At least ill know there isn't any poison in it if i do that." She hissed back.
"Look we said sorry, it was for your own good. If you hadn't drank that blood you wouldn't have needed it anyway."
"Look whos talking..." She muttered
"What?" he asked, chopping away at a cucumber.
"Well I've heard that you never used to beat around the bush when it came to feeding." She said arrogantly.
Peters hands stopped. He turned his head slowly. "Who said that?"
"Beckett of course."
"Thats none of your business..." He fired, fighting back tears.
"What happened?"
"Nothing."
"Come on... If you don't tell me ill have to get it out of my self..." she mimicked him.
"SHUT. UP."
"No. I want to know something, i think im more than enti-"
"FINE! YES! YES I KILLED PEOPLE! A WOMAN, A GUY AND TWO TEENAGE GIRLS!!! AND THERE ISN'T A DAY GONE BY THAT I HAVEN'T REGRETTED IT! NOW SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" He snapped, full of remorse.

Before she could say anything in reply, his phone rang.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



The group assembled guns, stakes and launchers and every other weapon they could. Scarlett was handed two stakes, a dagger and a bottle of holy water.

"Get as many as you can and try not get killed!" Andy said in a hurry, pulling himself into the drivers seat. Patrick sat in the front next to him.

None of the three could look at each other, but silently got into the car. Scarlett sat unhappily in the middle. -Great.... Fucking great...- she thought.

"Whats the situation?" Andy asked.

"5 Dandys, 3 punks, 4 randoms going on crush and kill. Travis and Ray are on their way."

"So what... we just go in and kill?" Scarlett asked from the back.

"Pretty much." Andy said hurtling around corners.

"Up for it?" Patrick asked, organizing weapons.

"Im not sure..." she said worriedly.

"you'll be fine, we have you covered." Pete said from beside her.

She looked back at him apologetically. Wait no. She hated him. She was happy she made him sad. She had to be. But she did feel kinda bad. Two wrongs don't make a righ- wait yes they do. They do.



They jumped from the car. Punching and kicking and shooting in all directions. Patrick poured holy water at one, burning his face. Joe kicked one to the ground. Andy fought his way through two with his dagger. Travis and who she assumed to be Ray were placing stakes in a bunch of vamps hearts, letting them fall to dust. Pete was fighting 3 at the same time. Scarlett looked around confused but ready for a fight.

Brendon suddenly appeared next to her.

"Well hi again!" He snarled pushing her against a lamp. "WHERE THE FUCK IS RAYON!?!" he shouted.

She kicked up her leg, letting his chest take her Doc Martin. She turned, shoving her elbow into his nose. He grabbed her arm and flipped her over to the ground. She put her weight to her back and flipped up. Her dad always called her a weakling. Like fuck she was. She was pretty bad ass if anything. Letting her fists make up for every insult he had ever thrown at her because she couldn't fight a vamp.

Beckot was behind the lightning bolt that was Scarlett. As he raised his slurring to her. Peters body suddenly took her place.

She fell to the ground from Peters body thudding into her.

The surringe landed in his neck and he was out the second the clear liquid entered his neck.

"Well, not the plan but a cheeky bonus don't u think?" Beckot grinned down at her, moving to the car and placing Pete in the back.

She ran to attack him but he flicked up his hand and she was stuck. Fucking cheater.

The Dandys that were left jumped into the car. Brendon turned to Scarlett. "See you soon...and i expect my friend to be intact." He smirked, slamming the limos door shut. And away it went.

She turned. "THE BASTARDS TOOK PETE!" She shouted to the others who were finishing off the last two vampires.

"WHAT!?!" Patrick screamed.

"Ray phone Frank. We need him to take us to the mantion!" Andy shouted.

"Cant, nobodys seen him for days." The frizzy haired man said.

"Scar?..."
Sign up to rate and review this story