Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Gotta Be Cruel To Be Kind With Vamp's Like Her

Lips That Burn

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-01-30 - Updated: 2011-01-30 - 1068 words

1Original
Scarlett looked at him for a moment.
"What?"
Pete sighed siting down.
"You were never gunna wake up in that dream Scar."
"What?... and don't call me Scar."
"Look, Scar, Scarlett, Red, whatever, i had to turn your dream into a nightmare."
"Th-that was you?" She asked holding in her anger.
"Yes. You wouldn't wake up, we needed you awake, a vamp in a freaking eternal sleep is no use."
She lunged without a single word. She grabbed a bottle of holy water from the shelf and held it to his mouth, pining him to the wall,
"YOU TOOK MY BROTHER AWAY!"
"Scarlett, your brother is dead."
"I KNOW THAT! BUT A DREAM WAS REAL ENOUGH! AND YOU JUST CAME INTO MY HEAD AND PICKED HIM UP AND WALKED AWAY!"
"Scarlett, listen, you wouldn't wake up. That dream wouldn't have let you go and you know it. So yes i went in and i did take your brother away from you, but for your own good!" He raised his voice.
She let the holy water touch his lip and he gritted his teeth to the burning that fallowed. He grabbed the holy water and pushed her backwards into the punching bat.
"Who the hell are you to say what is and isn't good for me!?!" She shouted punching him to the ground.
"I'm the guy who saved you ungrateful ass for the 3rd god damned time!" he flipped her onto her back and took position on top of her.
"WELL MABAY I DIDN'T ASK YOU TOO!"
"Well then look at it this way, if i hadn't interrupted your dream you would never have seen Joe again would you!?!"

"Well what the fuck has that got to do with anything!?!" Joe asked from the door.
They both turned their heads to face the three slayers staring at them.
"Do you know i was about to ask him the same thing?"
He smirked at her.
-Well then perhaps i should tell him-
-Tell him what you dick!?!-
Pete snapped his head to Joe.
"Well Joe, it seems this pretty young thing has taken somewhat of a liking towards you..." it hurt Pete to say it out loud. God he didn't know who to be mad at, her, him or himself. He felt her stop struggling underneath him. He looked down at her. She was deliberately aiming her eyes eyes away from every body else. He lifted himself up from on top off her little body.
"Pete! A word?" Patrick glared walking away from the door. Pete shoved past Joe and Andy to fallow Patrick into his room.

Scarlett pulled her self to her feet.
"Uhh im just gonna go... iron my socks..." Andy muttered out, leaving them with haste.
"Subtle Andy." Joe mumbled.
"I think i might j-join him.." she stuttered, quickly trying to exit the room but her path was quickly blocked.
"So...what were you fiting about this time?" he half smiled. Looking down at the embarrassed girl looking around for an escape. "...Come on...tell me..."
"He erm, h- he... he gave me a nightmare..."
"...Ok..." he said clueless to what she meant.
"Look what he said wasn-"
She was cut off by the warm velvet lips that pressed against hers. She didn't resist, nor did she try to take control, she just let him wash over her. She felt his hands go up her now tense body and run along her shoulder blades. His hands then went right down her arms to her wrists.

She jumped back.
"Wh-what..." he said full off concern. "I thought you liked me?"
She was to embarrassed to reply. She just pulled her gloves back over the gashes.
"Fine... im sorry" He left the room.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



"Pete why the hell are you out to get her!?!" Patrick hissed, slamming his bedroom door. The walls were apple green, posters and photos scattered across them, his window sat open, letting in the cool evening breeze.
"I'm not, she attacked me this time!" He replied, showing of the burn on his lip.

"So!?! You must have done something to upset her!"

He sighed. "I went into her dreams."

"Oh for Gods sakes! As if the first time wasn't bad enough..."

"This was different, last time was for information, this really was to help her. She was dreaming she was with her brother, if i hadn't stopped it she would have stuck there in that dream forever."

"What did you do?"

"I had us chase them down, you guys telling her to wake up, whilst i took care of the kid."

"Oh fucking hell Peter!"

"What!?! Isn't it better to have her awake and a little hurt!?!"

"And telling Joe she liked him? Was that for her own good!?!"

Pete fell silent with shame.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Upon the sun finally going down, Brendon, William and several female dandies, slid into the limousine.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Scarlett stood outside off Joes door. Plucking up her courage, she tapped her fist against it three times.

"Come in." She heard from the other side.

She lightly dread in too the room. The fluffy royal blue carpet tickled the arm off the dragon that sat on the pale skin that haunted her foot.

She took in her surroundings for a moment. His walls were a sort off dark teal, his double bed occupied with black covers and pillows, a wall of guitars sat proudly next to it. The room smelled like lemons... and weed.

And there, sat cross legged on the floor with a gameboy in his hands, sat the slayer. Looking up at her wide eyed.

"Can i have a seat?" she asked quietly.

"Sure..."

She sat herself next to him, letting her eyes fall to her feet. "Look, im sorry for what just happened."

"Don't be, i kissed you and you didn't want me to, its fi-"

"Its not that... i just freaked out a bit is all"

"Why?"

"I don't wanna talk about it..."

"Little bit late for that Scar." He smiled.

"Its nothing really..."

"Yes it is, if it wasn't then you would have said."

She shut her eyes tight to stop the tears escaping.

"He-hey whats wrong? Oh shit Scar i didn't mean to upset you..."

"You didn't" she whispered letting a heavy tear drip onto her lap.

"Then what did?" He embrassed her in a warm hug.

"Earlier, you put your hands on my wr-wrists..."
Sign up to rate and review this story